Movie Fantastic Four as One vs Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

nimbus006
Movie Fantastic Four as one is too versatile for the movie Hulk

llagrok
You mean Super Skrull vs Hulk?

Super Skrull smile

boriquaking55
I actually think movie Hulk could take this. The reason being that Sue didn't show much control of her powers, and she strained an aweful lot during FF2. Remember the Ferris Wheel scene? That too an aweful lot out of her. Thing and Johnny are useless against Hulk, and come to think of it, barring prep, so is Reed. So it comes down to Movie Sue, and lets face it was wayyy watered down so Hulk has a shot.

janus77
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I actually think movie Hulk could take this. The reason being that Sue didn't show much control of her powers, and she strained an aweful lot during FF2. Remember the Ferris Wheel scene? That too an aweful lot out of her. Thing and Johnny are useless against Hulk, and come to think of it, barring prep, so is Reed. So it comes down to Movie Sue, and lets face it was wayyy watered down so Hulk has a shot.
that wasn't a "ferris wheel", that was the London Eye, thank you very much!
confused

it's one of our more famous millennium monuments.

oh and 4as1 ftw. movie Hulk was rather tame.

Grimm22
The movie FF have the power of Shameless Advertising no expression

So if they lose they just sue Hulk

golem370
I just looked it up the Eye weights 1,700 tons and Thing pretty much gorilla pressed that in the movie.

braz
Originally posted by golem370
I just looked it up the Eye weights 1,700 tons and Thing pretty much gorilla pressed that in the movie.

Damn.

Sparkz

Wow and I bet comic Thing would have been shown to easily lift that, they better start checking how much these things weigh...

golem370
I would be suprised if even comic book Thing could lift that.

Sparkz
I would be suprised if even comic book Thing could lift that.

Didn't they once have him lift the eiffel tower?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sparkz
Didn't they once have him lift the eiffel tower?

No wait never mind I checked the comic I thought it was in and it was just a steel pyramid...don't know why i thought it was the eiffel tower :s

Wally West
Ben lifting the London Eye was probably a greater strength feat than any movie Hulk had....

guy222
Who wins?

I really didn't like Movie Hulk

Alba FTW big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.