Ghost Rider VS Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
searched found nothing who wins

Rewmac
Spawn...

guy222
Originally posted by python99

which gr and spawn

python99
Keepin it classic but no rookies in this battle

guy222
Keepin it classic but no rookies in this battle

gr

Mider999
spawn if he can absorb sin why cant he expell it

Rewmac
Keepin it classic but no rookies in this battle Why you keep saying that?

What do you mean by Classic Spawn? First Age?

python99
when I say classic I dont mean so far back where its to the point of
" Oh I never knew I could do that " instead it more of an " Do you know who I am?" Like I said no rookies in this battle.

Rewmac
when I say classic I dont mean so far back where its to the point of
" Oh I never knew I could do that " instead it more of an " Do you know who I am?" Like I said no rookies in this battle. There is no meaning of this...

Either way GR's penance won't work (either 1st age or 2nd age) and Spawn is nearly immortal (shown being able to live without a heart)...No, classic Blaze can't beat him.

python99
fair enough

DARKLORDCAEDUS
GR here.

Rewmac
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
GR here. How? He may have had awesome feats but Spawn's own powers (even if he knows about them or don't) will protect him. And as the thread starter stated, they now their power...Ghost Rider has beaten one of the Lords Of Hell, had fight with Dormammu,Hulk and imperessive agility and stranght feats which would do no good. Hellfire? Spawn is from hell too.

Antediluvian89
Originally posted by Rewmac
How? He may have had awesome feats but Spawn's own powers (even if he knows about them or don't) will protect him. And as the thread starter stated, they now their power...Ghost Rider has beaten one of the Lords Of Hell, had fight with Dormammu,Hulk and imperessive agility and stranght feats which would do no good. Hellfire? Spawn is from hell too. Co-signed, Spawn's powers are mostly limited by his "current" level and his own imagination. He'll get the job done.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Rewmac
How? He may have had awesome feats but Spawn's own powers (even if he knows about them or don't) will protect him. And as the thread starter stated, they now their power...Ghost Rider has beaten one of the Lords Of Hell, had fight with Dormammu,Hulk and imperessive agility and stranght feats which would do no good. Hellfire? Spawn is from hell too.

you said it before i could...

spawn ftw

quanchi112
spawn

Tork
Spawn

norrinradd43
Spawn is too much for GR

Leo.M
Spawn, GR doesn't stand much of a chance.

WrathfulDwarf

Search again:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364106

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.