black bolts scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
we know his whisper is enough to put the hulk down like when the hulk defeated the rest of the inhuman royal family sept for BB who put him down with his whisper soooo basically in some places where you look up info it says his whisper is enough to level buildings so how strong is his voice what i mean to say is what could his voice in full power destroy some are now saying its not that powerful as one would think since gladiator once servived it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mider999
we know his whisper is enough to put the hulk down like when the hulk defeated the rest of the inhuman royal family sept for BB who put him down with his whisper soooo basically in some places where you look up info it says his whisper is enough to level buildings so how strong is his voice what i mean to say is what could his voice in full power destroy some are now saying its not that powerful as one would think since gladiator once servived it.

Survived it smile

Professor X stated that if Black Bolt spoke, he'd tear down Wakanda around them.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by llagrok
Survived it smile

Professor X stated that if Black Bolt spoke, he'd tear down Wakanda around them.

With all the vibranium around the place, I find that hard to believe.

It's...um...powerful. And stuff.

Yeah.

no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
With all the vibranium around the place, I find that hard to believe.

It's...um...powerful. And stuff.

Yeah.

no expression

That's what the man said.

Bald men in chairs don't lie. Didn't your mom teach you that?

That's why Ed Bruebaker is the devil in disguise.

Mider999
in world war hulk they where saying it would warp reality and it was PIS that the hulk servived it.

Disappear
who said that where?

Mider999
world war hulk thread is where they where saying that

jumpmann
ur all pis

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by jumpmann
ur all pis haermm

NoFate007

Good lord man, use punctuation lol. Anyway, from what I've heard, its been everything from extremely powerful to "it'll shatter Apocalypse with ease" and stuff. Frankly, I think everyone just likes to give his voice whatever power level they want to. Overall, I'd assume that, at full power, his scream is devastating and could level cities and so forth, but it'd be a little too much if he could destroy planets with it.

manjaro
fact: BB has only only used his full voice on panel twice. once in marvel 2099, and recently when he saw his crazy ass brother mind f ****ing his wife and he went outside and screamed but he screamed upward so nothing was destroyed...oh and if you count that once time when he shouted at that cosmic being who collects galaxies

fact: we've seen in illuminati that his voice was able to tear a hole in reality..his speaking voice not his whisper.

fact: there is no way, marvel is gonna let hulk b ***** out in his own comic, so if it takes hulk absorbing the full wave of his voice so be it.

Disappear
world war hulk thread is where they where saying that

if anyone did use those words, they didn't know what they were talking about. in new avengers: illuminati #2, blackbolt was in one of reed's machines and told to speak. he spoke through a tube, and in the other half of the machine, the power was collected and caused a tear to form in reality. he didn't warp anything, his voice was just the medium used to poke a hole in reality.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by manjaro
fact: BB has only only used his full voice on panel twice. once in marvel 2099, and recently when he saw his crazy ass brother mind f ****ing his wife and he went outside and screamed but he screamed upward so nothing was destroyed...oh and if you count that once time when he shouted at that cosmic being who collects galaxies

I beg to differ:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_What_If_034-18.jpg

He's only used it twice in canon 313

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by NoFate007
Good lord man, use punctuation lol. Anyway, from what I've heard, its been everything from extremely powerful to "it'll shatter Apocalypse with ease" and stuff. Frankly, I think everyone just likes to give his voice whatever power level they want to. Overall, I'd assume that, at full power, his scream is devastating and could level cities and so forth, but it'd be a little too much if he could destroy planets with it.

If you're refering to the HoM feat where BB killed Apocalypse, not only was that not canon and that Apocalypse was weaker, but the feat was total PIS. Since almost a decade or so earlier, Apocalypse took a good sized scream with no effect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jimmy Buggs
The prof is a skrull, why you think he wasnt there to vote on sending the hulk to space

What If...
M'krann > Skrull.

If marvel does plan on having him be a skrull, they $%#ed up already.

manjaro
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I beg to differ:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_What_If_034-18.jpg

He's only used it twice in canon 313

thats the craziest shit ive seen in a while laughing

NoFate007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If you're refering to the HoM feat where BB killed Apocalypse, not only was that not canon and that Apocalypse was weaker, but the feat was total PIS. Since almost a decade or so earlier, Apocalypse took a good sized scream with no effect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hadn't actually seen when the Apocalypse thing happened. One of the reasons why I was skeptical about it. And yeah, if it was a non-canon thing, then it doesn't count more than speculation. I was just giving examples of stuff I've heard over the years.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If you're refering to the HoM feat where BB killed Apocalypse, not only was that not canon and that Apocalypse was weaker, but the feat was total PIS. Since almost a decade or so earlier, Apocalypse took a good sized scream with no effect. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm probably like the millionth person to say this after you've said that... but it wasn't a scream. no expression

manjaro
HoM is kinda tricky beucz i dont see it as non canon..it wasnt an alternate universe, or dimension or anyhting like that wanda warped 616, and it has repercussions that are still evident to this day(99% reduction of mutants) sure a lot of things are hard to explain like people who died and places that got destroyed but if it was non canon how come there are no more mutants?

SpunkySmurph
Without screaming?

He's destroyed the negative barrier (no expression)
Taken down a dome that Thor with his hammer couldn't scratch
The power of his voice focused into a single blast has ripped a hole in reality, and overpowered Doom with the power of a Watcher

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by manjaro
HoM is kinda tricky beucz i dont see it as non canon..it wasnt an alternate universe, or dimension or anyhting like that wanda warped 616, and it has repercussions that are still evident to this day(99% reduction of mutants) sure a lot of things are hard to explain like people who died and places that got destroyed but if it was non canon how come there are no more mutants? The House of M is Reality 58163.

Disappear
house of m was like another age of apocalypse, in which the change happened to our universe, but was eventually undone and the status quo was set back in order. the difference is that the AoA was undone by time-travelling used to stop it from ever occurring, and the House of M was undone by the same person who did it after a period of time actually passed.

technically, the house of m should still be considered 616 canon, but it's generally just considered another alternate universe so that marvel can come back to it in a few years with more stories. the other problem that arises is that events were still occurring in 616 proper while the house of m was going on, which contradicts the idea that wanda completely changed the universe. the only explanation that could fit both is that between the time wanda changed it to the house of m, and when she changed it back, the stories that were being told became 'filler' adventures to establish a history for the time of the shift. that would infer that all the issues published in 616 proper while HoM was going on were just made up adventures by wanda, however, which complicates things more.

marvel's basically got a policy where every time 616 gets changed into another universe, it'll get changed back and this other universe just becomes another alternate reality; despite clear cut events which should extinguish it it's stupid and thinking about it's more trouble than it's worth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.