Worm, Rod or Debris in space?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
What do you think this is?

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/977/UFO_Rods_Worm_on_Spain_NASA_TV/

Evil Dead
#1. Rod is out of the question......as those are just bugs flying, beating their wings faster than the shutter speed of a camera.

#2. Debris......I don't see how. The object seems to not only change direction but also reverse direction twice. To be debris there would have to be some external force, forcing it to change direction.

That only leaves us with "worm" or life of some sort. To even ponder this question.......we would need to know the authenticity of the video. There is no audio......and nothing suggesting that a person didn't make this themselves with a black contruction paper back drop and a model. There is nothing in the video to lend creedence at all to it being real. There are not even visible stars in the background. Since the camera stays steady on the object the entire time even though it would be orbiting our planet at a faster speed than the "satellite" which is further away, hoaxed video is the only way to go with this one.

King Kandy
It definatly looks to me like a straight, solid "Rod" that is rotaiting around, making it look like a worm...

Spiderman_RJ
i have some footage of similar worm from both nasa and from mexico,check the other ufo thread when i find them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.