Do you fear death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selina*Starfire
Do you? confused I don't- I go to sleep every night wondering if I'll wake up in the morning and my biggest worry is about what's gonna happen to my MCR CDs... And whether or not they'll honor my dying wish by playing it at my funeral. ermm

BackFire
I dunno, how big is his dick?

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by BackFire

no expression

BackFire
Hey look, it's the face with no expression. Because you needed an emote to show that you are expressionless.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BackFire

It's huge. embarrasment

Selina*Starfire
no expression

Tsure
Why fear the inevitable? There is no point. I once feared death as a younger kid, but now I don't. My biggest worry when I wake up is if I'll have enough money to buy gas and if not how much gas my car has. FYI, death's cock is only 3 inches...it only felt big Tired was because you were a bunghole virgin. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tsure
FYI, death's cock is only 3 inches...it only felt big Tired was because you were a bunghole virgin. wink

I never thought of it that way. hmm

Tsure
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I never thought of it that way. hmm Why do you think he picked you? Tighter the better. wink

Selina*Starfire
laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
That's right, biches! w00t

Naz
I don't fear the idea of dieing so much, rather than the pain that usually accompanies it.

Da Rev
I have the ability of immortality

Tsure
That will happen when my brother turns straight. smile

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by Naz
I don't fear the idea of dieing so much, rather than the pain that usually accompanies it.

It's not always painful. confused

johnnyforever
Well if I were to die now .. Yes. But when I die .. well it'll be time. I mean if you were going to tell me I was going to die... Well yes. Anyone in their right mind would be scared. But when I die.. I want to die knowing that I had a great life. And that it was time... No regrets.

So .. No.

Punkyhermy
I fear the unknown.

But not the end of my existence here.

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by johnnyforever
Well if I were to die now .. Yes. But when I die .. well it'll be time. I mean if you were going to tell me I was going to die... Well yes. Anyone in their right mind would be scared. But when I die.. I want to die knowing that I had a great life. And that it was time... No regrets.

So .. No.

Hm.. If someone told me I was gonna die, I wouldn't be scared- what's the point? It'll happen anyway. confused Instead, I'd be excited at the idea of a new adventure, y'know, finding out what happens after death, if anything, etc. confused I'd just make shit sure that they buried my MCR CDs with me, though. laughing out loud

Yeah I think about this stuff a lot. ermm

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Selina*Starfire
Do you? confused I don't- I go to sleep every night wondering if I'll wake up in the morning and my biggest worry is about what's gonna happen to my MCR CDs... And whether or not they'll honor my dying wish by playing it at my funeral. ermm

You're such a bell end. Hopefully, one day you'll wake up and realise there's a ridiculous amount more to life then MCR.

dave_kodak
i cant vote no or yes, it all depends on the type of death.

Barker
Originally posted by Tsure
That will happen when my brother turns straight. smile
You sure like to talk about it a lot.

Something to share?

LoneUnknown
I don't fear death but I am scared that after death there will be nothing but darkness and non-existence. If I knew that there was something after we die then I wouldn't be afraid at all. It's the not knowing what happens after we die that scares me.

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You're such a bell end. Hopefully, one day you'll wake up and realise there's a ridiculous amount more to life then MCR.

Why do you always have to come back to the MCR thing??? This is not what this is about. I've had my say. Drop it.

BakaXero
Death is unavoidable...
i don't fear it as much i fear not being able to accomplish things that make me content with my life.

Raven Guardia
depends on how I am doing the dying. ermm

Röland
This thread reminds me of Davy Jones. ermmnone

Secretus
As long as there's alcohol in the after life I'm in ... But I have a feeling everything will just go "black" after death ..

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by Secretus
As long as there's alcohol in the after life I'm in ... But I have a feeling everything will just go "black" after death ..

Probably not- the rum is always gone. no expression

Selina*Starfire

Röland
Yeah that occurred to me after I made it, heh. haermm

stick out tongue

Selina*Starfire

Röland
I was like, "Damn, I sound like Davy Jones... ermm"

Wanna join me on the Flying Barkman? ermmhappy

Yes, I just made that up. no expression

Flying Barkman? hmm

I like it. 131

~Bun Bun~
I don't fear death, I fear how I'm going to die.

Secretus
Probably not- the rum is always gone. no expression

Even God has alittle Captain in 'em.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/180px-Captain_morgan.gif

Selina*Starfire

Röland
313 I thought you would. 131

Barktastic. 131

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by Secretus
Even God has alittle Captain in 'em.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/180px-Captain_morgan.gif

haermm

Selina*Starfire

johnnyforever
Hm.. If someone told me I was gonna die, I wouldn't be scared- what's the point? It'll happen anyway. confused Instead, I'd be excited at the idea of a new adventure, y'know, finding out what happens after death, if anything, etc. confused I'd just make shit sure that they buried my MCR CDs with me, though. laughing out loud

Yeah I think about this stuff a lot. ermm I sort of agree with you.. and i think about that stuff. But there's no way that you wouldn't be scared if someone were out to kill you.. and you knew it.

But yeah.. I want 'Helena' to be played at my funeral. in_love

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by johnnyforever
I sort of agree with you.. and i think about that stuff. But there's no way that you wouldn't be scared if someone were out to kill you.. and you knew it.

But yeah.. I want 'Helena' to be played at my funeral. in_love

Well if someone were out to murder me, I'd hunt them the **** down. Probably the only thing I'm afraid of is heights. ermm

Aw... in_love Yay. big grin

Mywi
I will never die.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mywi
I will never die.

Half headers don't die, they multiply! big grin

Rogue Jedi
I used to, but I know its inevitable.

chillmeistergen
Why do you always have to come back to the MCR thing??? This is not what this is about. I've had my say. Drop it.

This is the first time I've ever mentioned MCR, in relation to you.

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by Mywi
I will never die.

Right. petpet

no expression

Mywi

Rogue Jedi
knock knock

Storm
No.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Da Rev
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
knock knock You are not your "F*cking" Khakis.

You're welcome.

Mišt
Death fears me, hence why I havent died yet 131wank

Selina*Starfire

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
knock knock

I already know who it is, so I'm not gonna ask you "Who's there?" no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.