Ghost Rider (The Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DOYLEZOMBIE
This movie was about this Teenaged stunt biker that made a deal with the devil....If you seen it share your opion about it.

Dusty
It sucked ass.

MildPossession
Okay but would not watch it again though.

darthmaul1
I enjoyed it, better than dare devil
It was along the same lines as the punisher with john travolta, and I enjoyed that one too.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I enjoyed watching Ghost Rider. Nic Cage is a good actor. I found nothing wrong with it. The effects were great. OH YEAH, I've bought ther extended cut.

Mr Parker
I liked it.Its better than most comicbook movies that are out there.

Wolfie
It was fun. There's not much more point in watching it for more than the graphics.

keleigigi
heard was a good movie but when watched it was bit lame

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I liked it.Its better than most comicbook movies that are out there.

No, it really isnt. ITs worse than most movies out there.

Not even the special effects were very wow. A movie inspired one of the more childish and silly comic book characters ever created...i guess expecting a good movie was my fault

exanda kane
With Nic Cage really wanting it to work, I expected something a little better.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by exanda kane
With Nic Cage really wanting it to work, I expected something a little better.

you know, so did i. However, it came off to me like an episode of buffy the vampire slayer. I think the acting in buffy may actually be better.

exanda kane
Well, Anthony Head isn't a bad actor.

ragesRemorse
The villian mephisto's son or whomever, cages significant other and the dialogue given to the other decent actors is what i was refering to

exanda kane
I don't think Ghost Rider really needs to be analysed does it?

Not that I thought the concept had potential, but with Cage being a huge fan I thought he might try and express some concern about the finished product. I would have been disappointed with it if I was a fan, I guess.

mitchum
wow, i so do not care about this movie. Thought it would at least be a decent flick, not even.

Myth
I couldn't finish the movie. I saw all but probably the last 30 minutes and almost puked. There is only about 5 movies in my whole life that I just stopped it and said, "enough."

SnakeEyes
I hate it how companies are very unpredictable with comic films.

For every one good comic film that comes out, it seems like five shitty ones are released.

H. S. 6
So terrible.

So... so... terrible.

smoker4
Originally posted by Dusty
It sucked ass. Originally posted by H. S. 6
So terrible.

So... so... terrible.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I hate it how companies are very unpredictable with comic films.

For every one good comic film that comes out, it seems like five shitty ones are released.

sad but true.

deathbunnyman
I totally agree. whats the point in making this film when Thor, Captain America and others have yet to see screen time.

(i dont consider the old cap films screen time tbh, or the animated films).

all films from now on will be made by a marvel studio, so i am hoping for some real great films to come out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.