Silver Surfer, and Superman VS. Nate Grey, Magneto, Storm, and WonderWoman!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
To the KO!!!!........or DEATH!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing 1 day prep!! Oh yea Captian America is fighting with Kal and Norrin. eek!

TricksterPriest
...........What the f**k? You gave Wonder Woman prep? sad She wrecks the other team easily.

Hitman911
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...........What the f**k? You gave Wonder Woman prep? sad She wrecks the other team easily.

Yea right!!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hitman911
Yea right!!

Yeah, right. yes You have no idea what she can do with prep, do you? whistle She's got access to a shitload of mythological and magical items.

carver9
Wonderwoman solos this with prep

darthgoober
Yeah, right. yes You have no idea what she can do with prep, do you? whistle She's got access to a shitload of mythological and magical items.
Yeah but doesn't Supes have access to a shitload of Kryptonian and New God tech too? Anything Supes can imagine, Surfer could recreate with the Power Cosmic so I'm not sure this is anywhere near as lopsided as you seem to think.

TricksterPriest
Kryptonian, sure. But New God? I thought Batman was the guy who had that. And IMO, magic weapons>PC.

Maybe it's not quite as lopsided, but it's still a win for Wonder Woman. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just Imagine Wonder Woman wearing both guantlets, her sandles, amped with the Godwave and using her sword. She could blink in and out transdimensionally swinging her sword with 20 times her strength amped further by the Godwave. Supers and Surfer go down hard. Giving her prep isn't really all that fair.

guy222
To the KO!!!!........or DEATH!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing 1 day prep!! Oh yea Captian America is fighting with Kal and Norrin. eek!

Is this Shaman Nate

Is Hudlin writing

Hitman911
Does Surfer have the abilitiy to transform Kal into the Kryptonian? I think he could do it.

Priest
Surfer Amps Superman with yellow sun light for 24 straight hours. And Captain America gives Superman his shield.
Superman Solo's the team no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer Amps Superman with yellow sun light for 24 straight hours. And Captain America gives Superman his shield.
Superman Solo's the team no expression

Nate puts WW in the psychic armor

WW gets the Godwave, the sword, the sandals, the bracelets, the GauntletOfAtlas and the Lasso.

Magneto puts his sheild around her.

Storm solos Team1 give WW a pep talk.

no expression

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nate puts WW in the psychic armor

WW gets the Godwave, the sword, the sandals, the bracelets, the GauntletOfAtlas and the Lasso.

Magneto puts his sheild around her.

Storm solos Team1 give WW a pep talk.

no expression
Surfer borrows the Ultimate Nullifier from Galactus. he Solos no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer borrows the Ultimate Nullifier from Galactus. he Solos no expression

Magneto and Storm absorb the energies from the UN.

no expression

Priest
Magneto and Storm absorb the energies from the UN.

no expression
disgust

lionking
u have to have full experince to weild the power cosmic. so if surfer gave superman his power. he would still be not be any good at using it. but surfer and superman win this any way.

outavodka
Originally posted by guy222
Is this Shaman Nate

Is Hudlin writing If thats the case then team two, and Hudlin didnt write the issue with the surfer lock...but it still reeks of HudlinOriginally posted by Hitman911
Does Surfer have the abilitiy to transform Kal into the Kryptonian? I think he could do it. Well actually Galactus turned Superman into the Krytonian, duno id Surfer could pull it off. Shouldnt be that hard for him tho. F dat that tho It would be better if Surfer turned him into Superman Blue which would be alot easier for Surfer.

Hitman911
Originally posted by outavodka
If thats the case then team two, and Hudlin didnt write the issue with the surfer lock...but it still reeks of Hudlin Well actually Galactus turned Superman into the Krytonian, duno id Surfer could pull it off. Shouldnt be that hard for him tho. F dat that tho It would be better if Surfer turned him into Superman Blue which would be alot easier for Surfer.

So Surfer with Superman Blue could win?

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
If thats the case then team two, and Hudlin didnt write the issue with the surfer lock...but it still reeks of Hudlin Well actually Galactus turned Superman into the Krytonian, duno id Surfer could pull it off. Shouldnt be that hard for him tho. F dat that tho It would be better if Surfer turned him into Superman Blue which would be alot easier for Surfer.

dwayne did the book

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lionking
u have to have full experince to weild the power cosmic. so if surfer gave superman his power. he would still be not be any good at using it. but surfer and superman win this any way.

And How do you supposed they are going to be able hit Wonder Woman when she's dimension hopping magically? And what kind of power output are they going to have to have to beat her with Two guantlets, her armor and the Godwave? Not enough I'm betting.

DigiMark007
Am I the only one that realizes the amusing little "Cap's fighting too" thing actually makes a difference if they're smart enough to give the lightspeed-ers his shield?

I dunno about that WW prep nonsense. I guess it's pretty uber. Otherwise, the duo would win more often than not, but it would be a tough fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Am I the only one that realizes the amusing little "Cap's fighting too" thing actually makes a difference if they're smart enough to give the lightspeed-ers his shield?

I dunno about that WW prep nonsense. I guess it's pretty uber. Otherwise, the duo would win more often than not, but it would be a tough fight.

Wonder Woman's Prep allowed the Earth to beat back Mageddon where the Old Gods and Adam one and company could not.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman's Prep allowed the Earth to beat back Mageddon where the Old Gods and Adam one and company could not.

You mean by turning the planet into Superheroes? Thats a bit outside of what she's going to being doing this time.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Right right. I was just talking about minus prep, since that's obviously pretty damn uber and a shield with some american symbols on it won't really help at that point.

batdude123
You mean by turning the planet into Superheroes? Thats a bit outside of what she's going to being doing this time.

And she didn't even do that, either.

That one guy from Wonder World did that.

nvrbeenwthagirl

No. I'm just talking about what shes capable of with prep. She is a master at prep and strategy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
And she didn't even do that, either.

That one guy from Wonder World did that.

I thought Glimmer just provided the power.

batdude123
I thought Glimmer just provided the power.

Your point?

Symmetric Chaos
Your point?

It was still her stuff being used.

batdude123
It was still her stuff being used.

Once again, your point? If she didn't have enough power then, what makes you think she'll have enough power now?

Symmetric Chaos
Once again, your point? If she didn't have enough power then, what makes you think she'll have enough power now?

" will find a way" - JohnnyCash

batdude123
" will find a way" - JohnnyCash

No won't.

Symmetric Chaos
No won't.

Quiet

Hitman911
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Right!!! Caps is the X- Factor in this fight!!! He has brains also and his sheild could be of most use...............hummmmmmmmm a cosmically charged sheild in the hands of a solar-charged Superman.... rolling on floor laughing

guy222
bumprav

fangirl101
Team two.

Too much in the way of prep.
Superman nor Surfer are the kind that really prep.

janus77
apart from Magneto, I can't see anyone on Team 2 making real use of prep.

Storm might call up her husband and get some training on the arm-bar, but Superman's going to be watching Surfer's back for that.

should be a swift and painless stomp for team 1, imo.

fangirl101
Originally posted by janus77
apart from Magneto, I can't see anyone on Team 2 making real use of prep.

Storm might call up her husband and get some training on the arm-bar, but Superman's going to be watching Surfer's back for that.

should be a swift and painless stomp for team 1, imo. You don't read much wonder woman do you? She has two gauntlets that each increase the wearers strength ten fold. She has many magical items and access to spells.

ultimatethor
With or without prep team one takes it. Supes could spend the whole day amping in the sun and leave when the fight is about to start while SS would be synthesizing his enrgy and creating duplicates of him. While the duplicates would be less powerful than the original they would be powerful enough to make a significant impact in this match. During the fight SS would nullify the x gene of the mutants there and he, sun amped supes and there group of supermen would beat the hell out of wonderwoman.

Juk3n
Surfer wrecks them

and i know thats not the correct answer, but i just can't help myself.

Surfer WRECKS THEM

now im extra wrong, but it feels so right!

disclaimer - i am very aware that KMC surfer does not infact exist.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Juk3n

disclaimer - i am very aware that KMC surfer does not infact exist.

KMC surfer wo uses all of his powers strategically and intelligently does not exist in comics but in truth, the KMC versions of most characters dont actually exist. KMC flash who ends all his fights in nanoseconds does not exist, neither does KMC superman who combines his speed and strength nearly perfectly all the time in order to make short work of his opponenets. Heck evn KMC Hulk who rightfully loses to characters faster and more versatile than him does not exist.

id369
I have a question, previously Nate Grey showed the ability to merge powers, and trade genetic traits along with experience. As you all know, this is how Nate Grey became Shaman, and some what followed that up with a similar feat, when he fused and un fused the Idaris.

My question is this, can he do the same to his team mates or is this out of the question?

Mindset
Originally posted by id369
I have a question, previously Nate Grey showed the ability to merge powers, and trade genetic traits along with experience. As you all know, this is how Nate Grey became Shaman, and some what followed that up with a similar feat, when he fused and un fused the Idaris.

My question is this, can he do the same to his team mates or is this out of the question?

Well I doubt they would let him, and it probably wouldn't work with WW anyway.

Terryc250
Superman distracts team 2, Silver Surfer flies into orbit, blows up the planet smile hey, its possible

leonidas
ww keeps supes busy but ss solos the others. then they demolish ww . . .

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonidas
ww keeps supes busy but ss solos the others. then they demolish ww . . . storm is a non factor. But nate grey and magneto would be a problem to the surfer.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
storm is a non factor. But nate grey and magneto would be a problem to the surfer.

Don't thinks so. In Magneto case.

leonidas
nate might pose some hassle, but mags and storm are eliminated immediately. ss has similar powersets only at a far greater level.

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonidas
nate might pose some hassle, but mags and storm are eliminated immediately. ss has similar powersets only at a far greater level.
Magneto can be a ***** when backed up by an uber Molecular Path Like Nate Grey. Magneto Only need some time to perform some rediculous stuff. He's repelled Thor's hammer, open up a warp hole etc. his shield combined with nates would be a ***** for surfer. And with nate being able to coordinate everyone's actions via telepathy, I can see the team pulling at least an even split with the uber duo.

leonidas
ss could literally rewrite their genetic code and make them human. he's done similar things in the past and that was BEFORE his upgrade. can't see the group beating the duo in any logical way.

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonidas ss could literally rewrite their genetic code and make them human._ he's done similar things in the past and that was BEFORE his upgrade._ can't see the group beating the duo in any logical way. I can. For one, Wondy has access to all kinds of magical goodies. With prep She is ready with the medusa head and Superman and surfer are both magical statues. As for surfer turning off thier code, i don't know if he'd be able to do that to nate who has molecular control due to his powers. And what would surfer do if he had to face Wondy while amped? All it takes is for wondy to theorize that by switching opponents her team wins. nate and mags with prep can be ready for supers blitz with mind attacks, shields, and mags has control over the light spectrum. red sunlight? wondy with a magical sword and two gauntlets increasing her strength would be too much for surfer to put down on his on. Just my two cents. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ultimatethor
I can. For one, Wondy has access to all kinds of magical goodies. With prep She is ready with the medusa head and Superman and surfer are both magical statues. As for surfer turning off thier code, i don't know if he'd be able to do that to nate who has molecular control due to his powers. And what would surfer do if he had to face Wondy while amped? All it takes is for wondy to theorize that by switching opponents her team wins. nate and mags with prep can be ready for supers blitz with mind attacks, shields, and mags has control over the light spectrum. red sunlight? wondy with a magical sword and two gauntlets increasing her strength would be too much for surfer to put down on his on. Just my two cents. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WOndy with a magical sword and two guantlets is powerful no doubt but what can she do if surfer just decides to BFR back in time her after putting her in an enrgy field? If she has that medusa head though, things might be different. Turning of the code of the mutants would be no problem at all for SS though. What molecular manip feats does X man have the put him on SS level? Also if supes is amped b4 the fight, nate,mags and storm have little chance of taking him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
WOndy with a magical sword and two guantlets is powerful no doubt but what can she do if surfer just decides to BFR back in time her after putting her in an enrgy field? If she has that medusa head though, things might be different. Turning of the code of the mutants would be no problem at all for SS though. What molecular manip feats does X man have the put him on SS level? Also if supes is amped b4 the fight, nate,mags and storm have little chance of taking him.
No cage surfer makes will hold a wonder woman who would be amped any where from 20 to a thousand times her strength. with prep she can put on the guantlets and pray for the god wave, etc. Superman is a problem but I don't see him amping. that isn't his style.

snyper1982
No cage surfer makes will hold a wonder woman who would be amped any where from 20 to a thousand times her strength. with prep she can put on the guantlets and pray for the god wave, etc. Superman is a problem but I don't see him amping. that isn't his style.

You obviously are just searching for ways to make Superman and the Surfer lose...

fangirl101
Originally posted by snyper1982
You obviously are just searching for ways to make Superman and the Surfer lose...

nah. They win. But not cuz of wondy or xman. But becuz storm is useless and magneto if facing the surfer is boned.

snyper1982
nah. They win. But not cuz of wondy or xman. But becuz storm is useless and magneto if facing the surfer is boned.

I would say they are boned if facing either character alone... That's just me though.

Hitman911
Storm + Magneto = Trouble.

snyper1982
Storm + Magneto = Trouble.

Oh yeah? What makes those 2 trouble for either supes or surfer? Both supes and surfer move faster than storm and mags could ever hope to react to, so how are either of them a threat? Not to mention surfers transmutation ability, so those 2 seem to be added into the fight more as a filler than an actual threat. I would say the surfer and supes could take out the entire mutant population with the exception of possibly jean, without breking a sweat.

BradBalboa
Supes and Surfur take it !!
K.O they wouldnt resort to killing..well SS maybe :P

Hitman911

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.