ZOE vs. Covenant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
The ZOE universe vs. the Covenant armada.

Pretty much all the ZOE orbital frames and LEVs and whatever else Earth and Mars has, vs. the Covenant armada. No Halo for Covenant, no Aumaan for ZOE.

lightness
what's covenant?

Rascaduanok

TricksterPriest
The Covenant are the alien guys from Halo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_%28Halo%29

ZOE is the Zone of the Enders series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders_Series

lightness
i dont see how something that can be killed by first person shooter standards can compete with zoe the way you're making it sound.

as for zoe the opening vid shows that they should be more than enough http://youtube.com/watch?v=PfmrGraA8sM

jehuty/anubis were potential galaxy destroyers on aumon

TricksterPriest
Dude, we're talking the entire Covenant battle fleet and army against the ZOE forces, not just the grunts.

And Aumaan only was capable of wiping out a solar system or so. stick out tongue

shin_remy
ZOE wins

in their own games they were able to wipe army's out

lightness
any regular orbital frame can cause tsunami just by flying across the water surface. any manned orbital frame can take out countless armies of LEVs which are like mobile suit gundams. naked jehuty is just godly.

show what the covenant can do with more condensed descriptions and vids.

BlaxicanHydra
OR the novels wink

The Covenant fleet are more then a billion and they can destroy an entire planet with only a few ships in about about an hour or less, they're shields easily withstand Nuclear Missles as well.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
OR the novels wink

The Covenant fleet are more then a billion and they can destroy an entire planet with only a few ships in about about an hour or less, they're shields easily withstand Nuclear Missles as well.

See, here's my problem. Despite the greatly lesser numbers, Orbital Frames just blow the shit out of anything the Covenant has. I can see the LEVs and a few of the lesser guys going down, but I just can't see anything stopping the OF god tier. Anubis&Jehuty are the clincher. Zero-shift makes them pretty much unstoppable to the covenant. Not to mention the fact that OFs never run out of gas or firepower. cool

TricksterPriest
Novels are not canon btw. 2nd, I think Zakat would thin the numbers out quite abit. And with the exception of Anubis&Jehuty, all the OFs can be duplicated and produced with time.

20 Zakats would do a shit load of damage. evil face

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Novels are not canon btw.

The novels suck, but Lana has authorized for them to be used as canon sources here.

Xenogears
The novels suck, but Lana has authorized for them to be used as canon sources here. Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I would recommend that you read the books, btw. They're pretty good.

BlaxicanHydra
The novels are well written, but they overype Chiefs ability, making them suck.

Try harder next time.

lightness
there are other super frames besides jehuty/anubis, which are hard to reproduce. jehuty/anubis are still the best when it comes to feats.

testament from fom was said to be pretty powerful, but didn't have a decent runner that can bring out any of it's power.

dolores/harthor from the anime series was powerful, and able to use zero shift. dolores showed that some frames can have personalities/emotions and pilot on their own.

StyleTime
Umm....Isn't this thread a bit mismatched?

Xenogears
The novels are well written, but they overype Chiefs ability, making them suck.

Try harder next time. At first I didn't see how you thought they "suck" and were "pretty good" at the same time.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StyleTime
Umm....Isn't this thread a bit mismatched?

In who's favor? confused

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
At first I didn't see how you thought they "suck" and were "pretty good" at the same time.

He is just that damned good. smokin'

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Xenogears
At first I didn't see how you thought they "suck" and were "pretty good" at the same time.

'I'VE! BECOME SO NUUMMMBBBB!!!!!"

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
In who's favor? confused
Zone of the Enders.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StyleTime
Zone of the Enders.

To be honest, I figured the sheer insane numbers of the Covenant could make it a good match. But yes, ZOE has a major firepower and tech advantage. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.