Batman/Deathstroke vs Captian America/Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

Both sides have 5 min prep at the battlefield before the fight.

There is no costumes or weapons here, just jeans and wife beaters.

Fight takes place in a parking garage.

Who wins?

Caps Conscience
All my personal biased aside Cap superior leadership and tactical mind with deadpools immortality should take this perticular fight more often then nought.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins?

team two

xmarksthespot
Hank Pym wins. ermmhappy

braz
What does Deadpools face look like? confused

Apolloknight
Deathstrokes a beast.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Deathstrokes a beast.

He is basically Cap with a sword and grenades.

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
He is basically Cap with a sword and grenades.

Hmm, I gotta disagree on this. Deathstroke is much faster and stronger than Capt(no offense, Im just being honest) and not to mention has enhanced intelligence and a HF.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by braz
Hmm, I gotta disagree on this. Deathstroke is much faster and stronger than Capt(no offense, Im just being honest) and not to mention has enhanced intelligence and a HF.

I gotta disagree with you. Slade isn't faster nor stronger. Plus Cap also has enhanced intelligence and fast healing.

outavodka
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins? You have obviously been playing too much Def Jam Icon or somethng...

Deathstroke
Originally posted by braz

You are correct, sir.

Juntai
Team 1.

willRules
I'm more likely to go with Bats and Slade although it has been known for Deathstroke to take down uber powered teams but get owned by street leveller so it could go either way yes

long pig
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I gotta disagree with you. Slade isn't faster nor stronger. Plus Cap also has enhanced intelligence and fast healing.
Deathstroke's speed is so far beyond Cap's that I'd say he could pop Cap a few times in the face before Cap could react.

His strength is beyond Cap's as well. His healing is monstrous (Cap heals broken bones in weeks, Slade heals in seconds). His weapons are insane and his intelligence is superhuman(Cap's intelligence isn't hightened). No matter how hard Cap tries to out think him, he would fail.

long pig
Originally posted by willRules
I'm more likely to go with Bats and Slade although it has been known for Deathstroke to take down uber powered teams but get owned by street leveller so it could go either way yes
Never really seen a bloodlusted DS, when using all his weapons, ever be beaten by a streetleveler. Honestly, he never has. He's always held back in fights with street level types.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by long pig

His strength is beyond Cap's as well. Not by a huge amount.
His healing is monstrous (Cap heals broken bones in weeks, Slade heals in seconds). And yet he still doesn't have the best HF in this fight.
His weapons are insane But he doesn't get them for this fight.
his intelligence is superhuman(Cap's intelligence isn't hightened). No matter how hard Cap tries to out think him, he would fail.Perhaps in most fields of science, and in terms of rate-of-thought, Cap could be lower. But if you're trying to portray Deathstroke as Cap's tactical superior, you are sadly mistaken.

long pig
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

All DS' physical abilities are above Cap a very good bit.

Oh. Why the hell not? Bastards.

That wasn't the point. The point was his healing is lightyears above Cap's.

At the very, very, very least he's Cap's equal in tactical strategm, but add on his speed of thought and his ability to consume large quantities of information due to his increased brain power and he is in fact better.

Daredevil1
Deathstroke's speed is so far beyond Cap's that I'd say he could pop Cap a few times in the face before Cap could react.

His strength is beyond Cap's as well. His healing is monstrous (Cap heals broken bones in weeks, Slade heals in seconds). His weapons are insane and his intelligence is superhuman(Cap's intelligence isn't hightened). No matter how hard Cap tries to out think him, he would fail.

Prove it. The fact that you say Cap's intelligence isn't heightened shows your ignorance.

Slade fans don't want to admit how similar they are, but the fact of the matter is there stats are so close, its almost pointless to argue who has the advantage in them.

The Fake Macoy
All scans from the Deathstroke Respect Thread:
Strength:
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg
Fighting WW:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668372
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668383
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668393
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668397
Healing:
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal10tw.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal22kt.jpg
Tagging Kid Flash:
http://img203.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg
Crazy feat:
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathterm1218fz3.jpg

So you're telling me that you still doubt that DS > Cap in strength, speed, and healing factor? This is a guy who's spent a long time fighting Kid Flash or Flash, and has beaten up Donna Troy many times.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by guy222
team two

Caps Conscience
I wonder what Caps stats would be if he where a DC character?

guy222
bumprav

Endrict Nuul
Edit

ScarletSpeed
this is hard

I truly think Bats would beat Cap, due to his advantage in fighting skill, Cap is gonna outlast him, but I think Bats could beat him before it would come to that,

Deadpool and Stroke are pretty evenly matched, however Deadpool's HF is better than Deathstroke's.

golem370
I love comic books sometimes I seen Deathstroke walk away from a fight with Batman barely able to stand yet he stand toe to toe with Wonder Woman what a crock of shit

Juk3n
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
this is hard

I truly think Bats would beat Cap, due to his advantage in fighting skill, Cap is gonna outlast him, but I think Bats could beat him before it would come to that,

Deadpool and Stroke are pretty evenly matched, however Deadpool's HF is better than Deathstroke's.

OOH PAL, i gotta respectfully dis-agree with you there, i really really cant see ANY non powered Human beating Cap in a h2h fight, i mean i would consider it PIS for a Guy like Bats to take a hard shot from - lets say Hulk, and be okay, or live.

I WOULDNT consider it PIS for Steve to take a shot or 2 from Hulk or Ironman and be okay.

strength - durability - reflexes - agility - tactical thinking - speed - experience - go to Cap NO DOUBT,

and as for MA ability..we're all kinda well aware that Bats is always fighting/using his skills to a good extent, so i can see peoples point for saying this is a factor for him winning - like they say in the Wolverine Bats thread - Bats uses his MA all the time and relies on them CONSTANTLY and wolverine doesnt bcoz he has his abilities.

But in this case he's up against someone who ALSO (a) relies on his body and physical skill CONSTANTLY (b) has done so for alot longer and (c) has used his abilities to hang with guys above anything Bats has faced - non PISy ofcourse.

i gotta go with CapUSA and DP.

socool8520
I don't see what good Batman does here without his suit and gadgets. he's a bit outmatched seeing as how these guys are more advanced stats wise.

[EC] Icarus II
Team 1, Deathstroke can take out Cap while Batman fights DP. Deathstroke's mind works at 90% of full capacity. He's made to battle and strategize against superior opponents. Seeing as how Cap and Deathstroke are on par in a lot of other aspects, Deathstroke could just use his enhanced brains to find a way to defeat Cap. On the other battle, I'm thinking Batman could keep up with DP untill Deathstroke is finished with Cap. DP has the stamina to beat Bruce, but not the strength. Team 1, 8/10

P.S. Whats up with Deathstroke and Deadpool's names? Slade and Wade Wilson?? confused

Mindset
Originally posted by Icarus II
Team 1, Deathstroke can take out Cap while Batman fights DP. Deathstroke's mind works at 90% of full capacity. He's made to battle and strategize against superior opponents. Seeing as how Cap and Deathstroke are on par in a lot of other aspects, Deathstroke could just use his enhanced brains to find a way to defeat Cap. On the other battle, I'm thinking Batman could keep up with DP untill Deathstroke is finished with Cap. DP has the stamina to beat Bruce, but not the strength. Team 1, 8/10

P.S. Whats up with Deathstroke and Deadpool's names? Slade and Wade Wilson?? confused

Actually Deadpool does have the strength to take down Batman.

And Deadpool was derived from Deathstroke.

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by Mindset
Actually Deadpool does have the strength to take down Batman.

And Deadpool was derived from Deathstroke.

Maybe he does have the strength, but I don't think it'd even be high enough to take down Batman fast enough to help Cap.

Mindset
You are aware that Cap and DS would be fighting for awhile right?

And that Deadpool has enhanced speed, strength, and a hf that will make Batman putting him down or even DS extremely hard, to say the least.

[EC] Icarus II
You are aware that Cap and DS would be fighting for awhile right?

And that Deadpool has enhanced speed, strength, and a hf that will make Batman putting him down or even DS extremely hard, to say the least.

I know DP has greater agility, reflex and stamina, plus a healing factor, but it's stated on Marvel Wiki that his reflex and agility are "beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete." Bruce is peak HUMAN, not peak athlete. That means there aren't a whole lot of differences between their agility and reflex skills. As for the super strength, Marvel Wiki says Deadpool is "capable of lifting about 2 tons," while DC Wiki has Bruce around there too. With a HF and a tiny slice of advantage in agility and reflex, I don't think that gives him the ability to take down Bats fast enough, like I said earlier. Bruce could go on the defensive. Bruce has taken hits from Killer Croc, whose strength level is far above any human, and has kept on going. If DP's strength is pretty much the same level, it won't harm Batman much.

Mindset
Originally posted by Icarus II
I know DP has greater agility, reflex and stamina, plus a healing factor, but it's stated on Marvel Wiki that his reflex and agility are "beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete." Bruce is peak HUMAN, not peak athlete. That means there aren't a whole lot of differences between their agility and reflex skills. As for the super strength, Marvel Wiki says Deadpool is "capable of lifting about 2 tons," while DC Wiki has Bruce around there too. With a HF and a tiny slice of advantage in agility and reflex, I don't think that gives him the ability to take down Bats fast enough, like I said earlier. Bruce could go on the defensive. Bruce has taken hits from Killer Croc, whose strength level is far above any human, and has kept on going. If DP's strength is pretty much the same level, it won't harm Batman much.

So, do you actually read comics, just wondering?

When has Bruce taken hits from Killer Croc w/o his suit?

[EC] Icarus II
So, do you actually read comics, just wondering?

When has Bruce taken hits from Killer Croc w/o his suit?

Yeah I read comics...but I forgot about the no suit part -_-.....I just used the Wiki's for references.....wifebeaters...gotta be kidding...

Mindset
OK smile

Yea, you should check out the DP respect thread though, I don't know how good it is though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.