Julia Chang vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: Having friends who are rabid Tekken and DOA fanboys respectfully, this came from the both of them.

Aside from her reforestation efforts, Julia is an avid lover of archeology, which has netted her an internship at Tokyo University.

While reasearching in the mountainous regions of northern Japan one weekend, she finds herself dangerously close to a certain ninja village.

When Julia stops to reflect on the beauty of the forests, she runs into a squad of Hajinmon ninja. Despite the fact that Julia answered truthfully, the ninjas demand that she returns to their village.

Julia refuses and several minutes later, all five ninja are on their backs or face down, unconscious. Watching from the shadows of the forest as Julia returns to civilization, is Ayane.

With permission from Hayate, Ayane gives chase. Her leads are silm and none until one day she finds the woman visiting some friends in Osaka one weekend.

Julia notices the lilac-haired teenager approaching her. Without giving a word of warning, Ayane attacks, forcing Julia to defend herself. Julia notices that she uses the same style as the ninjas, only she is much better at it than them.

judgement hand
..........:::ayane:::...........

StyleTime
Ayane destroys her.

I could think of least 3 other things I'd rather see them do though. cool

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: Having friends who are rabid Tekken and DOA fanboys respectfully, this came from the both of them.

Aside from her reforestation efforts, Julia is an avid lover of archeology, which has netted her an internship at Tokyo University.

While reasearching in the mountainous regions of northern Japan one weekend, she finds herself dangerously close to a certain ninja village.

When Julia stops to reflect on the beauty of the forests, she runs into a squad of Hajinmon ninja. Despite the fact that Julia answered truthfully, the ninjas demand that she returns to their village.

Julia refuses and several minutes later, all five ninja are on their backs or face down, unconscious. Watching from the shadows of the forest as Julia returns to civilization, is Ayane.

With permission from Hayate, Ayane gives chase. Her leads are silm and none until one day she finds the woman visiting some friends in Osaka one weekend.

Julia notices the lilac-haired teenager approaching her. Without giving a word of warning, Ayane attacks, forcing Julia to defend herself. Julia notices that she uses the same style as the ninjas, only she is much better at it than them. Seriously, change your name to Spite Thread Maker.

Cale_Daziel
I love Julia...

but Ayane wins hands down

Xenogears
I love Julia also. Ganryu would kill me if he knew..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.