Which Spider-Man villain would you be (VENOM NOT INCLUDED)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Sorry but I just didn't want to include Venom so that people would take notice of other villains for this poll.

Anyway, I'd be either the Green Goblin or the Sandman. The Sandman's powers are just too sweet while the Green Goblin has a lot of toys. The Lizard is also a pretty cool villain but if I were him I'd want to be in complete control. Carnage is another one of my favorites. This is a hard choice to make but my vote goes to the Sandman.

Black Adam
sandman or electro.

Ultimate Hulk43
Being the Green Goblin could be interesting (aside from being a psychopath).

Menetnashté
Probably Sandman, since you can just do so much, and except for a few weaknesses you're near invincible, the only problem I'd have with it is not being able to go into the water. And the other characters abilities can't really be used in everyday activities like sandman's, I mean how would being Electro help you in everyday life?
It seems like being the Lizard would be awesome also but there are just to many faults, no one would want to be around you, your other half would always try to take control of your body, spider-man is always on your ass, and you'd be hunted by people like Kraven. But he has a lot of pros as well.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, the only bad thing about the Sandman is having water as a weakness. Other than that, he's the perfect person to be. Either him or Venom.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, the only bad thing about the Sandman is having water as a weakness. Other than that, he's the perfect person to be. Either him or Venom.

Ya, but thats only in rushing water. He can reform if he is in regular water.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but if exposed to any type of water too long he'll die. I can only imagine what it'd be like for him to try & shower....

steverules
I would be venom shifty

Ultimate Hulk43
Would anyone want to be Harry the emotionally disturbed kid? laughing out loud

steverules
Spencer would wanna be Harry, he likes Harry

Ultimate Hulk43
I know. There's nothing wrong with Harry except he sometimes acts like a pussy.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I know. There's nothing wrong with Harry except he sometimes acts like a pussy.
I think you're forgetting his hair problem...

Ultimate Hulk43
It was bad in the comics & animated series but in Spider-Man 2 it wasn't so bad.

xatl
Id be the new Goblin im lovin the new glider and suit

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, it's cool. It's definitely a mix up from the comics. Variety is almost always a good thing.

Arachnid1
I would be the green goblin.

ragesRemorse
Who was the villian that stole spidermans powers? It was apart of some story line where spiderman was apart of the whole fate line tied in with an aztec god. I believe it was the story line that started with the organic webbing. Does anyone know what im talking about? It was fairly recent. I would be that guy

otherwise i would be Kraven

freezedoom
Sorry dude, I can't be neither of those baddies. I'm more of a Venom-ish person myself. Or maybe Carnage... confused

masterpiece
i would be the shocker, exploding things with those vibro-shock gloves

Violent2Dope
Sandman. So many pros, like one con.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I would be the green goblin.

Out of the Green Goblin & Hobgoblin's incarnations, I'd be their Ultimate counterparts.

Swanky-Tuna
If I had to literally BE the character, I guess Green Goblin. I'd get to kill Pete's first girlfriend and then take a break for some years.

If I get to keep my own mind with the abilities of the villain, I'd go Electro on all of you. You know what you get when you have a character who's not a dummy with fundamental powers like that? Gravitron, Magneto, Dr. Light, Electro that brief moment where he wasn't a moron, people who can bust entire teams.

Ultimate Hulk43
Even if I were a villain, I'd try my best not to kill anyone. Sure, I'd rob some people, but I wouldn't commit murder. It just wouldn't be in my nature to do something so cruel.

Swanky-Tuna
Don't worry, I'd kill enough for the both of us.

Ultimate Hulk43
If I'm the Green Goblin & you're Electro, I'm pretty sure I'd win. big grin

Swanky-Tuna
I'd set off all your bombs.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd knock you out with my super strength.

Swanky-Tuna
But... you'd be dead. If you tried to sneak up on me I'd sense the electronics in your equipment and the pulses in your brain and muscle fibers. You'd be electromagnetically driven into the pavement and all your bombs set off, killing you.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Green Goblin is somewhat of a strategist so he'd probably know that Electro has this power & he'd come up with a new way to battle you without being killed in the process. Besides, I was talking about Ultimate Green Goblin, he's far stronger than the 616 version & can even hurl fire balls.

Swanky-Tuna
Well then, if I don't sense and bombs and you/he is coming at me I could A) block all attacks with a forcefield, B) diffuse the fire, C) start shorting out brainwaves, Jenny Sparks style, or D) do it all at the same time.

Ultimate Hulk43
Either way, if I could keep you from recharging you're pretty much done for.

Swanky-Tuna
Recharging what? His electricity is self generated and he could realistically kill every single Goblin in a single shot.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, I've read the old Spider-Man comics with Electro & he needs to recharge every so often, especially after he uses a lot of power.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not talking about the old Electro. If not myself using the powers, then him when he was creating electromagnetism and busting into prisons built to contain superpowered villains on a whim.

Menetnashté
If I was Sandman I'd throw sand in both of your eyes... no expression

Swanky-Tuna
Then you can get sand in my sandwiches I take to the beach for lunch. Or maybe I turn you into glass!

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Then you can get sand in my sandwiches I take to the beach for lunch. Or maybe I turn you into glass!
then I turn into glass and throw shards of glass into your eyes, or sandwich either way it'd be more painful.

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, just picture someone getting glass thrown in their eyes.

Swanky-Tuna
Leave the sandwiches out of this!

Also, Sandman can't control glass unless he picks it up and then he has as much control as anyone else. Unless... can he control glass?

Either way, forcefields. Un-stupid Electro would be like a lite Magneto and that's still a high calorie version of Magneto.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Leave the sandwiches out of this!

Also, Sandman can't control glass unless he picks it up and then he has as much control as anyone else. Unless... can he control glass?

Either way, forcefields. Un-stupid Electro would be like a lite Magneto and that's still a high calorie version of Magneto.
If his body became it yeah, he almost killed Doc Ock when he became glass.

Wolverine2006
Being Carnage wuld be awesome...is this the powers of the character or are wuld I be a crazy serial killer if I picked Carnage?

Ultimate Hulk43
The powers, not the personality.

dragonspider
IIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM HEEERRRREEEE. oh and id want to be sandman. hes pretty much invincebel so no one could stop me.

Ultimate Hulk43
Water.

dragonspider
thats why i said PRETTY MUCH invinceble

Swanky-Tuna
I read he can solidify himself to the point where water has no effect and has a degree of control over glass. Looks like my Electro powers are boned.

dragonspider
guys if i could i would put the carnage symbiote on me while i am sandman so nothing could stop me!!! MUHAHAHA!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.