The biggest jerk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Cyke
Superman
Captian America

Who is the biggest prick/dickhead?

Caps Conscience
Cyke hands down. Supes is just a straight up boyscout and Cap is Cap dude just commands respect but Cyke is just a straight a straightup *******.

Endless Mike
If it's Silver Age Superman he takes it.

Newjak
Cyke/Superman for a tie

Cap is actually very cool

I mean how many people do you know would break your plane force you to fly him away then take you out for food.

outavodka
Cyke by far>Golden>Silver>90s>Current

Take a fuggin look back!

GGS
Yeah defintely Cyke as one of the biggest contributors to dickery compared to the others and he still get's all the girls.

Although Capt's convo with Bucky when Bucky revealed his arm was trapped and he tried to escape was lulzy especially after Capt thinking all these years Bucky sacrificed himself on purpose.

celestialdemon
Has to be Cyclops. I've never liked the guy's personality.

Juntai
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cyke hands down. Supes is just a straight up boyscout and Cap is Cap dude just commands respect but Cyke is just a straight a straightup *******.

Avalonofthewind
"Superman"

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/evil1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/evil2.jpg

CasanoVa
Pffft.. Cyclops, but he used to have a cool dickery sort of leadership; when Wolverine would argue with him, he'd get a pimp slap for his troubles.

All of them can be dicks at times, but none of them are intentionally dicky.

Avalonofthewind
double.

jasonk3
Cyclops

The Fake Macoy
Civil War Tony Stark, unless we're assuming he's a skrull.

batdude123
Superman isn't a dick at all. Bats is easily a bigger dick than Superman.

This isn't Pre-Crisis Superman.

Hannibal-Lector
id say supes just cause cyclops is a c unt, not a d ick

llagrok
Ant-man

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Civil War Tony Stark, unless we're assuming he's a skrull.

Very tempting, shifty But sadly, he's real. Joe Q specifically nixed that idea and declared Tony was human. erm Which means we can still enjoy Thor and Hulk tearing him apart. evil face

Entity
Superman forcing his opinion of what is right on everyone else and never having to understand true loss or earning anything!

Just look at the way he talked to Diana about what happened to Max. As if she had other options and she did it to save him as well. Would you want to have to live with knowing you had been a living weapon wither or not it was your choice?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Entity
Superman forcing his opinion of what is right on everyone else and never having to understand true loss or earning anything!

Just look at the way he talked to Diana about what happened to Max. As if she had other options and she did it to save him as well. Would you want to have to live with knowing you had been a living weapon wither or not it was your choice?

Supes lost his home planet and his parents are dead, IIRC. sad Both his kryptonian and earth ones, not to mention he's next to the last of his kind.

willRules
Cyclops or Ultimate Cap

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman isn't a dick at all. Bats is easily a bigger dick than Superman.

This isn't Pre-Crisis Superman.
You don't think it's a dick move to let your best friend (WW) be accused of murder and not tell the public the truth about you being a mind controlled asshat which would get her completely off the hook? I still can't believe how that was swept under the rug and the way Supes treated her afterward.

Kaos sebaceous
Superman/Captain America

Superman mostly

I hate him so much blowupblowupblowup

Badabing
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Superman/Captain America

Superman mostly

I hate him so much blowupblowupblowup They are only comics. dur

braz
Ultimate Wolverine no expression

TricksterPriest
Sentry. God damn I hate him. chair

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Badabing
They are only comics. dur

You like cap apparently........

dude

there only comics

Badabing
You like cap apparently........

dude

there only comics How very astute and a snappy response. durlaugh

Redatom65
I hate Superman haters, cause by far Superman is amongst the greatest comic book characters. period.

Probably Hulk and Wolverine. THEY BOTH SUCK!

TheBadguy
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Pffft.. Cyclops, but he used to have a cool dickery sort of leadership; when Wolverine would argue with him, he'd get a pimp slap for his troubles.

All of them can be dicks at times, but none of them are intentionally dicky.

I don't remember cyclops just smacking wolverine and not getting his eye stabbed out.

Kaos sebaceous
How very astute and a snappy response. durlaugh
Thanks for the sarcasm

Badabing
Thanks for the sarcasm Sarcasm! durfist Take that!

Kaos sebaceous
Sarcasm! durfist Take that!

That smiley just owns me every time

Badabing
That smiley just owns me every time It's the best smiley ever. There are many more. laughing w00tdur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.