616 Cap vs Ultimate Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
616 Cap vs Ultimate Cap

Who wins here?

Has this been done before.... embarrasment

Caps Conscience
The one thats alive wins.

Caps Conscience
I like Ultimate Cap though I got a feeling that there going to give him some crazy feats.

Alfheim
616 cap.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Alfheim
616 cap.

uh...Ultimate Cap is substantially stronger and faster than 616 cap, though fighting skills might be debatable, as he hasn't been active as long.

Ultimate cap is durable enough to survive high altitude jumps unassisted, and strong enough to go toe to toe with ultimate hulk, and completely humiliate ultimate giant man.

616 Cap has no shot here.

superkronick92
616 cap.

If he's so tough, how come he's dead. sad laughing

Alfheim
Originally posted by Space M ummy
uh...Ultimate Cap is substantially stronger and faster than 616 cap, though fighting skills might be debatable, as he hasn't been active as long.

I dont think hes faster. Ultimate Cap is significantly less skilled than Cap 616.

Originally posted by Space M ummy

Ultimate cap is durable enough to survive high altitude jumps unassisted, and strong enough to go toe to toe with ultimate hulk, and completely humiliate ultimate giant man.

616 Cap has no shot here.

616 Cap is pretty durable as well. I dont think Ultimate Hulk is as strong as 616 Hulk and Ult Cap dropped a tank on him first. 616 Cap could probably beat Ult Giant Man as well.

The only thing that Ult Cap has over 616 Cap is strength and durability and we all know the loads of superstrong people Cap 616 has stomped.

The Fake Macoy
616 Cap's shown a lot more skill than Ultimate Cap has. It could still be close.

shksprtx
Ultimate Cap, because he doesn't operate under the same strict moral/ethical rules that 616 Cap does...

I mean, how often do you see 616 Cap using a gun or dropping in a tank on top of a bad guy?

Daredevil1
616 Cap.

IMO more skilled, faster, agile. Even if he's not as strong his striking power is just as crazy.

Soljer
Oh, and to your later question...

Yes. This has been done a few times over.

braz
I'd say Ultimate Capt, I read that issue where he took down the Hulk. no expression

Daredevil1
Originally posted by braz
I'd say Ultimate Capt, I read that issue where he took down the Hulk. no expression

LOL stunned the Hulk. 616 Cap has done the same to the stronger bricks in his universe.

But even for both of there fights with the big bricks there were circumstances.

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz

Yeah he dropped a tank on him first and then he got the **** beaten out of him. I dont think Ult Hulk is as strong as 616 Hulk.

llagrok
Yeah he dropped a tank on him first and then he got the **** beaten out of him. I dont think Ult Hulk is as strong as 616 Hulk.

Ultimate Hulk is as strong as the Savage Hulk if you ask me, just has less durability.

Ultimate Cap had buffed himself up with some sort of stimulants, he mentioned that when attacking Hulk.

Daredevil1

Not only that but Ult Hulk took a hurting from Ironman as it showed Ult Hulk puking. Afterwards they calmed him down with wasp and then dropped a tank on him.

Alfheim
Ult Cap = US Agent = Caps b*tch

Daredevil1
Originally posted by llagrok
Ultimate Hulk is as strong as the Savage Hulk if you ask me, just has less durability.

Ultimate Cap had buffed himself up with some sort of stimulants, he mentioned that when attacking Hulk.

If U.Hulk is as strong his feats pale in comparison to 616 Hulk.

Ultimate Cap did not mention any stimulants other then the SSS when he was attacking Hulk.

willRules
Ultimate Cap took down Ultimate Hulk, he pwns regular Cap.

(I will violently attack anyone who uses the latest issue of fallen son in response to my example mad )

llagrok
Originally posted by willRules

(I will violently attack anyone who uses the latest issue of fallen son in response to my example mad )

You obviously didn't read the chapter.

Cap crashes a tank on him, kicks him in the nads and punches him. Hulk punches him once and then he's out. Then Thor appears and starts hitting Hulk with Mjolnir.

Alfheim

Cap crashes a tank on him, kicks him in the nads and punches him. Hulk punches him once and then he's out. Then Thor appears and starts hitting Hulk with Mjolnir.

You know what I mean? no expression

llagrok
You know what I mean? no expression

Tell me smile

Alfheim
Tell me smile

Er...its an expression. Im saying I agree with you. What you're saying is that its not as simple as people are making out.

willRules

Actually I read the issue several times, please don't tell me what I did and didn't do. It's a good issue.

I'm aware of the events that transpired Ultimates Vol 1, 2 and the entirety of Ultimates 2 issues 1 to 13 has been my favourite comic books of all time. I am a huge fan of Brubaker's run on 616 captain America as well.

Ultimate cap pwns the regular one IMO due to his superior physical attributes with the possible exception of fighting skills (Which after Ultimate Cap's fight with Abdul Al-Rahman leaves me in doubt) and I don't think that the difference between the two is great enough for 616 Cap to have any distinct advantages.

But you have been too busy criticising my incredibly short interpretation of the battle between Cap and Hulk to actually appreciate my opinion smile

jasonk3
616 cap wins

llagrok
Actually I read the issue several times, please don't tell me what I did and didn't do. It's a good issue.

I'm aware of the events that transpired Ultimates Vol 1, 2 and the entirety of Ultimates 2 issues 1 to 13 has been my favourite comic books of all time. I am a huge fan of Brubaker's run on 616 captain America as well.

Ultimate cap pwns the regular one IMO due to his superior physical attributes with the possible exception of fighting skills (Which after Ultimate Cap's fight with Abdul Al-Rahman leaves me in doubt) and I don't think that the difference between the two is great enough for 616 Cap to have any distinct advantages.

But you have been too busy criticising my incredibly short interpretation of the battle between Cap and Hulk to actually appreciate my opinion smile

What was there to appreciate?

After Cap's poor showings in Ultimate Adventures, I'd say that he's far below the 616 Cap. Just refrain from making short statements like that when you know you were wrong. Cap didn't beat up Hulk, nor did he defeat him or drop him .

willRules
What was there to appreciate?

After Cap's poor showings in Ultimate Adventures, I'd say that he's far below the 616 Cap. Just refrain from making short statements like that when you know you were wrong. Cap didn't beat up Hulk, nor did he defeat him or drop him .

Are you referring to one bad showing from Ultimate adventures? I'm sure I can think of numerous bad showings from 616 Cap against random villains who have no relevance to Ultimate Hulk or Cap in anyway to argue the same convoluted A>B>C therefore A>C logic.

Cap didn't beat up Hulk, nor did he defeat him or drop him? Uh this image would disagree with you yes

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1388/ult05p150id.th.jpg

Now I know this is a difficult concept to grasp but this shows that ultimate Cap did beat up, defeat and drop Hulk. You may not like the fact a tank was dropped on Hulk, you may consider it an unfair advantage, but as the image shows ultimate cap did beat him up, did defeat him (Albeit an extremely temporary victory as Hulk gets up up to break cap's arm) and LITERALLY dropped Ultimate Hulk.

llagrok
Okay, if you're going to be thaaaat picky.

Yes, he literally dropped the Hulk smile

Daredevil1

He took him down oh so briefly. Its not like U.Hulk was KO'ed.

616 Cap has put down/hurt Thunderball, Powerman, Korvac, SuperAdaptoid, Rhino, Hyde etc etc.

See didn't even have to mention Hulk.

Daredevil1
By that logic Cap has brought down King Thor with circumstances.

Plus it was not just the Tank drop but ultimate Ironman put the hurting on hulk as well.

willRules
Originally posted by Daredevil1
He took him down oh so briefly. Its not like U.Hulk was KO'ed.

616 Cap has put down/hurt Thunderball, Powerman, Korvac, SuperAdaptoid, Rhino, Hyde etc etc.

See didn't even have to mention Hulk.

Wasn't Thunderball a brief victory as well? As he in he got back up and battered Cap unconscious until Cap was saved by Captain Britain.

Korvac has reality altering powers. For Cap to take him down is like Cap vs God which is plain old vanilla stoooopid.

Don't want to give you guys the wrong impression. I think that 616 and ultimate Cap are both great characters but IMO Ultimate cap is generally portrayed to be physically Superior to regular Cap, whereas regular tends to be portrayed as slightly more skilled in terms of fighting styles. By this logic I would give an advantage to Ultimate Cap.

SevenShackles
my personal opinion is ulti cap can drop anyone as long as he can use a tank to do it.. hell even galactus falls prey to the unforgiving tank drop.

ultimate cap would fight 'dirty' by 616 cap standards but its hardly an advantage, not one really worth giving a victory over. so i gatta say 616 cap owns it. plus im sure he could pull out a more advanced and heavier tank than ulti cap to drop given the tech is more advanced on his side.

Hercules
I think it would play out a lot like the fight in Cap 350 between Walker and Rogers.

Ultimate Cap reminds me a lot of when Walker was Cap.

llagrok
616 Cap dropped Hulk too smile

Daredevil1
Wasn't Thunderball a brief victory as well? As he in he got back up and battered Cap unconscious until Cap was saved by Captain Britain.

Korvac has reality altering powers. For Cap to take him down is like Cap vs God which is plain old vanilla stoooopid.

Don't want to give you guys the wrong impression. I think that 616 and ultimate Cap are both great characters but IMO Ultimate cap is generally portrayed to be physically Superior to regular Cap, whereas regular tends to be portrayed as slightly more skilled in terms of fighting styles. By this logic I would give an advantage to Ultimate Cap.

Yes Thunderball was a brief.

Korvac had circumstances as well but just as impressive if not more so then the U.Hulk/U.Cap fight.

I disagree he's not portrayed physcally superior to regular Cap. He might be a tad bit stronger but even that has not been shown. Plus even if he was others that are indeed stronger then 616 Cap like USAgent, Protocide, Superhuman 50's Cap all tend to lose.

So I give the advantage to Captain America.

Alfheim
whereas regular tends to be portrayed as slightly more skilled in terms of fighting styles. By this logic I would give an advantage to Ultimate Cap.

What you mean slightly? 616 Cap is vastly more skilled than Ultimate. When Cap Koed Thunderball he didnt use a tank, theres the difference. Didnt Ult Hulk get hurt even before Ult Cap dropped tha tank...im not sure.

Daredevil1
Didnt Ult Hulk get hurt even before Ult Cap dropped tha tank...im not sure.

Yes Ult Hulk did get hurt before, as Tony had him puking before he hit him out of the building.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yes Ult Hulk did get hurt before, as Tony had him puking before he hit him out of the building.

There you go that clinches that really. Ult Cap had alot of help.

Joey Stacks
616 Cap. Trashing Giant Man is stuff 616 Cap used to do for kicks when the Avengers started.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.