Thor Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider

Rewmac
Aweseome. I hope it will be well written and with a decent art.

Newjak
I hope we get to see Thor manhandle Ironman even more so then Sentry did.

It would be cool if Thor kind tell Ironman he knows everything that has happened and during their fight as Thor keeps beating Ironman down Thor recaps everything

From cloning him to Cap dieing.

Apolloknight
God Iron mans getting pwned lately!

GGS
Originally posted by Newjak
I hope we get to see Thor manhandle Ironman even more so then Sentry did.

It would be cool if Thor kind tell Ironman he knows everything that has happened and during their fight as Thor keeps beating Ironman down Thor recaps everything

From cloning him to Cap dieing.

Yes!!! That would be perfect, I hope Tony end's up crying and begging for his life or becomes an alcoholic again just because of this fight alone.

roughrider
Thor, along with Hulk, are the two characters you least want to face when they're angry. Iron Man will be seeing both this summer.evil face
Will Tony put in an emergency call to Sentry or Ares, to save his hide?

Endless Mike
You guys aren't considering something, with all of the bad writing going on lately (like Cap beating Hulk), what if Iron Man wins?

Newjak
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You guys aren't considering something, with all of the bad writing going on lately (like Cap beating Hulk), what if Iron Man wins? You also got to remember it is Thor number 3 and so Thor gets the whole Return Hype on his side.

I'm sure if Sentry showed up Thor would beat him with Ares stick out tongue

roughrider
You guys aren't considering something, with all of the bad writing going on lately (like Cap beating Hulk), what if Iron Man wins?

Tony has never beaten Thor before. With his series relaunch, I don't it's going to happen this time either.
I know Tony thought what he was doing was right, and the public agreed - but then, the public thought invading Iraq was a good idea at the time, too. He's Marvel's most hated right now. wink

Validus
Or it could just turn out to be a nonfight like Nova Vs Iron Man did or Sentry Vs Anyone who isn't a jobber.

Rewmac
Originally posted by roughrider
Tony has never beaten Thor before. With his series relaunch, I don't it's going to happen this time either.
I know Tony thought what he was doing was right, and the public agreed - but then, the public thought invading Iraq was a good idea at the time, too. He's Marvel's most hated right now. wink I think they wanted to put out another classic so Thor can return...Maybe Iron Man is going to be dead too soon...I don't mean like in the Mighty Avengers like in overall marvel.

grey fox
YAY Thors gonna cave Tonys head in big grin

guy222

he won't

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Or it could just turn out to be a nonfight like Nova Vs Iron Man did or Sentry Vs Anyone who isn't a jobber.
Score 1 for billy....31

I don't want to see Thor vs Ironman that's been done.I wan't to see Thor vs Sentry for a whole issue.

Doctor Miracle
I hope Tony wins ! smile

llagrok
Thor, along with Hulk, are the two characters you least want to face when they're angry. Iron Man will be seeing both this summer.evil face

Ares fails.

Thor's gonna kick some ass, finally!

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Score 1 for billy....31

I don't want to see Thor vs Ironman that's been done.I wan't to see Thor vs Sentry for a whole issue.

That would be nice.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
YAY Thors gonna cave Tonys head in big grin

"VERILY, THY ASS SHALL BE BEATEN ASGARDIAN STYLE! FOR THE ALL-FATHER!"

galan_thor

I swear to god we better see some blood and thunder this time. evillaugh Hell, I'd take a non-fight if they set up the next issue as Thor beating down Sentry. evil face

Edit: And can we please get scans of the issue when it comes out? ermmhappy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
"VERILY, THY ASS SHALL BE BEATEN ASGARDIAN STYLE! FOR THE ALL-FATHER!"

What the f**k?

Doctor Miracle
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

I wonder what he means by pummeling ass, 'Asgardian' style ? confused

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Will they actually fight or is it just to sell comics?

Priest
This should be awesome yes

batdude123
Yeah, but Marvel can't avoid a Sentry vs. Thor fight forever.

Priest
yep, I hope sentry steps in after tony gets his ass kicked evil face

Im actually wondering how Marvel is gonna fit this in with WWH?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123

Don't under estimate Marvel.

Avalonofthewind
Thor looks like he gained some weight during his sleep.

Don't count Iron man out so easily...I mean..he did CLONE the guy..so it's likely that he has knowledge of any possible weaknesses.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thor looks like he gained some weight during his sleep.

Don't count Iron man out so easily...I mean..he did CLONE the guy..so it's likely that he has knowledge of any possible weaknesses.

Name one time Tony has ever legitimately beaten Thor or what the hell he can do to beat Thor in a straight fight. stick out tongue

Validus
I'm always amazed at the way writers keep avoiding Sentry fights. I honestly think none of them have a clue how powerful he's supposed to be.

Morridini
I'm always amazed at the way writers keep avoiding Sentry fights. I honestly think none of them have a clue how powerful he's supposed to be.

They don't? I thought the power of a million exploding suns is soo self-explaining, it's like.....um.....suns....exploding....and stuff....*hides*

Avalonofthewind
Name one time Tony has ever legitimately beaten Thor or what the hell he can do to beat Thor in a straight fight. stick out tongue

Never said Tony would actually win.

D-Block

TricksterPriest

Hehe. Sentry's gonna get bumped to mid herald or maybe low herald at this rate. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Never said Tony would actually win.

You better believe it. big grin

Alfheim
Thor : He did what? He said what? Whos dead? Im going to ****ing kill him! mad

Tony: Ohhhhhhh ****!!!!!! *Tony craps his pants*

Man is Tony gonna get **** up or what? Tony better prep his *** up. Can you imagine how pissed off Thor is gonna be?

Martian_mind
I'd rather have Thor go and see Tony while he's duking it out with Hulk.

Then he whoops both their asses and stops WWH hard.

ankur29
i hope thor is strong as he is with his strength belt but without it ........ imagine thor being twice as strong without teh belt ..seems like a suitable upgrade for him to keep in class as hulk who is now probaly class 100 without being angry , juggernaut who will be back to normal (fingers crossed) etc

ps i hope he owns IM

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'd rather have Thor go and see Tony while he's duking it out with Hulk.

Then he whoops both their asses and stops WWH hard.

Yeah right. Did you see what WWH did to Hercules?

Hercules: HULK NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

POW!

Hercules: Were only trying to help!

POW!

Hercules:...unghhh...I dont feel so hot

Hulk: b*tch.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah right. Did you see what WWH did to Hercules?

Hercules: HULK NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

POW!

Hercules: Were only trying to help!

POW!

Hercules:...unghhh...I dont feel so hot

Hulk: b*tch.

did you see Herc put Hulk on his ass with one punch?I mean,Herc was just taking the hits babt.

Alfheim
did you see Herc put Hulk on his ass with one punch?I mean,Herc was just taking the hits babt.

But you could see Hulks punches really bruised Hercules badly. Ive never seen Hercules get bruised that badly since when he was fighting The Masters of Evil and they pummeled him pretty badly.

Martian_mind
But you could see Hulks punches really bruised Hercules badly. Ive never seen Hercules get bruised that badly since when he was fighting The Masters of Evil and they pummeled him pretty badly.

Yeah,but Herc threw one punch,and it didn't only stagger Hulk.it knocked him on his ass.kinda looked like if Herc had given his all at that moment he coulda put Hulk down.

Alfheim
Yeah,but Herc threw one punch,and it didn't only stagger Hulk.it knocked him on his ass.kinda looked like if Herc had given his all at that moment he coulda put Hulk down.

Look stop the backchat. *slaps MM* laughing out loud Go to your room. *points*

Martian_mind
Look stop the backchat. *slaps MM* laughing out loud Go to your room. *points*

*takes a step towards room,realises who just told him to go,and shows just why even irishmen fear a drunken aussie*

TricksterPriest

Didn't Hulk get right back up and Herc said: 'No more, Hulk' ? dur

Alfheim

Yeah! You tell him TP!

Hercules

Because they wanted to reason with Hulk not fight him... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARKLORDCAEDUS

If Thor loses to that clown, I'm suing.

Disappear
prediction:
tony says "thor, you need to register"
thor says "okay"
tony says "also, i used a sample of your dna to make a clone/robot in your likeness, but it wound up killing black goliath and now everybody hates you"
thor says "who's black goliath?"

also, hercules hit hulk with both hands laced together, a full-on wrecking ball of a swing, and he got right back up. it's not like herc casually jabbed hulk and he went down. this exaggerating is nonsense.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
If Thor loses to that clown, I'm suing.

yes If Thor loses to Sentry, I'm calling bullshit and there will be bitching like you have never seen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

outavodka
*takes a step towards room,realises who just told him to go,and shows just why even irishmen fear a drunken aussie* Now im black but im also half irish and i can tell you at my bar where everyone is like family, YOU FEAR THE IRISHMEN seriously you mess with one their backed by the cops, firemen,regular drunk joes...there are no fair fights with us...Originally posted by TricksterPriest
yes If Thor loses to Sentry, I'm calling bullshit and there will be bitching like you have never seen. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dont worry their not bringin Thor back to lose. Sentry was created for this very moment to build enuf character to seem like a threat, then lose to Thor in an epic battle.

BlaxicanHydra
Why is the Hulk so underrated on this forum?

outavodka
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Why is the Hulk so underrated on this forum? Its just alota people are tired of him while the few me including wana see HULK SMASH

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by outavodka
Its just alota people are tired of him while the few me including wana see HULK SMASH

A hell of a lot of people want to see Hulk smash. It's just that the WWH storyline seems weak after PlanetHulk.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by outavodka
Its just alota people are tired of him while the few me including wana see HULK SMASH

How? I mean, from what I've seen Hulk loses so many of his matches, and generally gets treated like shit in the Marvelverse.

SpunkySmurph
*takes a step towards room,realises who just told him to go,and shows just why even irishmen fear a drunken aussie* Meh, you're all beach bums and hippies.

Now, us Canadians are different. You ever been punched by a drunken lumberjack?

BlaxicanHydra
Canada?

I laugh out loud'd.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Aye embarrasment

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Why is the Hulk so underrated on this forum? Because a team was forged to try and take down fanboys, in order to prepare for WWH.

Blame them.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Because a team was forged to try and take down fanboys, in order to prepare for WWH.

Blame them.

durfist

Direct from Redatom, here's the origin of the mongooses.

gather round children, and i'll tell you all a tale. The humble tail, of the beginning of the mongooses. A few months ago, when I was jsut afloating user, Trick and I conversed on a joke about Frank Welker, and during those days, Xmeat ran flamboyantly unmatched. Then came Hercules. A new user, willing to lick poles. Trick and I welcomed him, and it wasn't long to Sym joined us on our hulk hunting quest. I started the trend of making silly banners, and it caught on, until the fateful day, we saw Herc withstanding a whipser from Blackbolt. The brainchild of Grey Fox, Me, and Tricky arrose, and we created the hulkbusters. Unfortinetly Digi locked it, but by this time our folds grew. We had Badabing and Jason now, and it was from my soft meaningless sarcastic pitch to anme ourselves the mongooses, that Herc ran with the idea. Ah yes Herc and I had so much fun with the idea, and soon I'd create this very thread, with the hilarity of the opening post, the very post, that'd allow us to keep this thread open. Our thread was simple, but funny. It wasn't til Herc pitched a sarcastic idea to recruit users, til our braindead freind Trickster invite Kaya and Marea over. and soon Smurf and Martian would join. Guy would follow with his brother as well. Smurf and others would make dumb comments upsetting Bada, Herc, Marea, and Kaya, getting pwned by them, and Trick would upset Marea time and time again, but luckilly, our team bond was strong, and we were able to maintain, and luckilly for faceman, he missed most of the conflict. ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the origin of the mongooses, a simple, but charming rant, from Redatom65

Menetnashté
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Meh, you're all beach bums and hippies.

Fear Canadians? hysterical

So did thor get really strong while he was gone or is he just like he was when he left/died or whatever he did.

roughrider
Having Thor at Rune King-level wouldn't be interesting - he can just blink people out of existence. But, he has some massive level to be using if he's rebuilding Asgard. But, let's see...
I'm also not completely sold on Copiel's work; the few panels I've seen, Thor looks too barrel-chested or thick around the middle. I need to see more.
Thor will be furious that Steve is dead, though. And Tony shares some blame, inadvertently.

Newjak
Having Thor at Rune King-level wouldn't be interesting - he can just blink people out of existence. But, he has some massive level to be using if he's rebuilding Asgard. But, let's see...
I'm also not completely sold on Copiel's work; the few panels I've seen, Thor looks too barrel-chested or thick around the middle. I need to see more.
Thor will be furious that Steve is dead, though. And Tony shares some blame, inadvertently. I'm still waiting for those words to be mentioned.

Thor: Hello my good Friend Tony Much has seemingly changed since my absence.

Tony: Yeah you have no idea

Thor: So what has transpired

Tony: Well we kind of had this Civil War between people who were for Superhero registration and those who weren't.

Thor: I see well I hope all things turned out for the better so tell me what happened.

Tony: well I kind of built an army out of Supervillains, Cloned you into some freak Cyborg thing, and oh yeah Capt died because some people shot him while in custody after we beat him.

Thor: ....

Tony: Are you ok Thor?

Thor: Ironman

Tony: Yes Thor

Thor: Prepare to Verily have Thy Ass handed to Thee

His Airness
I doubt they even fight. They'll talk for the entirety of the issue, pissing us all off. The covers just to sell the title.

grey fox

Thats a universal truth

Alfheim
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm still waiting for those words to be mentioned.

Thor: Hello my good Friend Tony Much has seemingly changed since my absence.

Tony: Yeah you have no idea

Thor: So what has transpired

Tony: Well we kind of had this Civil War between people who were for Superhero registration and those who weren't.

Thor: I see well I hope all things turned out for the better so tell me what happened.

Tony: well I kind of built an army out of Supervillains, Cloned you into some freak Cyborg thing, and oh yeah Capt died because some people shot him while in custody after we beat him.

Thor: What did you say? I cant hear you speak up.

Tony: I said...well I kind of built an army out of Supervillains, Cloned you into some freak Cyborg thing, and oh yeah Capt died because some people shot him while in custody after we beat him.

Tony: Are you ok Thor?

laughing

Instead it will be more like.

Thor: So what has transpired?

Tony:well I kind of built an army..... *Tony looks at the floor*....out of Supervillains, Cloned you into some freak Cyborg thing, and oh yeah Capt died because some people shot him while in custody after we beat him.

Thor: What did you say? I cant hear you speak up.

Tony: *Tony still avoiding eye contact* I said...well I kind of built an army out of Supervillains,..... Cloned you into some freak Cyborg thing,..... and oh yeah Capt died....... because some people shot him...... while in custody after ........we beat him. Oh yeah and Black Goliath died....because your clone killed him. *gulps*

Tony:*starts to look up slowly* Are you ok Thor?

Tony: ..ohhhhh ****

Mider999
iron man: well excuse me i dont have powers to reverse time to remove all the bad things ive done, like someone i know who killed all of earths heros, enslaved humanity, and brought his own civilization to ruin cough cough.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
iron man: well excuse me i dont have powers to reverse time to remove all the bad things ive done, like someone i know who killed all of earths heros, enslaved humanity, and brought his own civilization to ruin cough cough.

Then Tony gets his head caved in.

Mider999
yeah but then thor would be like.......YEAH YOUR RIGHT IT IS TO BAD YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE TIME HUH *****

llagrok
Originally posted by His Airness
I doubt they even fight. They'll talk for the entirety of the issue, pissing us all off. The covers just to sell the title.

They'll go Dragonball Z on your ass and talk for 20 issues.

Mider999
VOMITS dont remind us!

Alfheim
yeah but then thor would be like.......YEAH YOUR RIGHT IT IS TO BAD YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE TIME HUH *****

Thats actually a good argument....oh yeah nobody remembers it...bummer.

Mider999
i do smile why shouldnt they remeber it thor only left marvel for a time cause of that very event

Alfheim
i do smile why shouldnt they remeber it thor only left marvel for a time cause of that very event

Ok well if they still remember thats good escape clause.

Tony: Didnt you kill Cap as well?
Thor: Well...yeah.
Tony: Exactly dont get holy than thou on me. I was just trying my best to make good of a crap situation.

His Airness
Nobody remembers the reigning......

Also, Thor wasn't responsible for Ragnarok.......

Alfheim
Originally posted by His Airness
Nobody remembers the reigning......

Also, Thor wasn't responsible for Ragnarok.......

Ok ok Tony dies.

Newjak
You know Thor could always be like

Thor: Yeah but I brought everyone back and atoned for my sins say did you bring back Cap you only possess the reality gem now don't you

Tony:......

Alfheim
Ok heres another script. Im bored so what the hell...

Tony: Thor, my buddy, my pal!!! Im so pleased to see you. C'mere give me a big hug.

Thor: .....Er ok sure.....im pleased to see you to. confused

Tony: Guess what I got you? I got you a crate of you favourite mead!

Thor: Er thanks.......why you being so nice?

Tony: What? innocent Were Avengers we go way back dont we? *does fake punches to Thors stomache* Now anyway....you enjoy the mead i'll be right back in a second.

*goes outside the room and dials his mobile*

Tony: Hello? Yes this is Tony speaking is Dolph Lundgren there? Right i'll hold on.....yeah Dolph ive got a bit of a situtaion here. You know that plan we talked about well Thor turned up sooner than I thought I need you to impersonate Cap now. What....I dont care who you're banging chuck her out!!! Listen....if he finds out im indirectly responsible for Caps death I aint gonna be Tony Starks no more, Im gonna be Tony Sparks. Hes gonna light my ass up! Now look I know you're getting on a bit just put some moisturiser on and you'll be fine, hes as thick as two short planks and hes gonna be drunk as hell, so dont worry. Look stop b*tching I dont have enough money or time to make a Cap clone. Now im paying you bigtime get your ass down here now!

*hangs up mobile*

Tony: Thor!! *big cheesy grin* Yeah Caps coming over in a sec. I was wondering after you've had a chat wether you could go to the Shiar Empire for me........

Newjak
Ok heres another script. Im bored so what the hell...

Tony: Thor, my buddy, my pal!!! Im so pleased to see you. C'mere give me a big hug.

Thor: .....Er ok sure.....im pleased to see you to. confused

Tony: Guess what I got you? I got you a crate of you favourite mead!

Thor: Er thanks.......why you being so nice?

Tony: What? innocent Were Avengers we go way back dont we? *does fake punches to Thors stomache* Now anyway....you enjoy the mead i'll be right back in a second.

*goes outside the room and dials his mobile*

Tony: Hello? Yes this is Tony speaking is Dolph Lundgren there? Right i'll hold on.....yeah Dolph ive got a bit of a situtaion here. You know that plan we talked about well Thor turned up sooner than I thought I need you to impersonate Cap now. What....I dont care who you're banging chuck her out!!! Listen....if he finds out im indirectly responsible for Caps death I aint gonna be Tony Starks no more, Im gonna be Tony Sparks. Hes gonna light my ass up! Now look I know you're getting on a bit just put some moisturiser on and you'll be fine, hes as thick as two short planks and hes gonna be drunk as hell, so dont worry. Look stop b*tching I dont have enough money or time to make a Cap clone. Now im paying you bigtime get your ass down here now!

*hangs up mobile*

Tony: Thor!! *big cheesy grin* Yeah Caps coming over in a sec. I was wondering after you've had a chat wether you could go to the Shiar Empire for me........ laughing

Alfheim
Cheers. cool

Symmetric Chaos

Thor can't control time . . .

roughrider
Tony's quite the marked man these days. evil face

NiñoAraña
Thor can't control time . . . doesn't Tony have the Reality Gem? no expression

Symmetric Chaos

NiñoAraña
Wouldn't using it destroy reality? smokin' maybe.... shifty

Newjak
Guys, Guys lets get back on Topic.

Let's just agree we all want to see Thor layth the smackth down on Ironman, Sentry, and Ares and then do it to them all at the same time.

Jebus reborn
Wouldn't using it destroy reality? smokin' Thanos used it to bring back Mar-Vell with no side effects.
I mean, it's not like Cap can't be brought back the same way.

roughrider
Here is a preview of the first eight pages! eek! Happy Dance

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Thor/03/Prev/Thor03_preview.html

Harry Fingerman

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Thor/03/Prev/Thor03_preview.html I peed a little in my pants.

Akuki

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Thor/03/Prev/Thor03_preview.html
SWEET!!!! I can't wait.

Airwalker
I like the new Thor, his attitude is much more appropriate for his role. He's colder, seemingly less trusting, and alone. The loss of his people has carved his persona into Black Adam like tone, and I must say I like it.

Also, notice how Thor controls the elements without the aid of Mjolnir. It seems they've remembered some of his abilities.

Takion
Originally posted by Airwalker
I like the new Thor, his attitude is much more appropriate for his role. He's colder, seemingly less trusting, and alone. The loss of his people has carved his persona into Black Adam like tone, and I must say I like it.

Also, notice how Thor controls the elements without the aid of Mjolnir. It seems they've remembered some of his abilities.
RUN TONY RUN!

Akuki
Originally posted by Takion
RUN TONY RUN!
Stay tony stay, and get your arrogant asskicked.

Takion
I have a feeling in the end Iron-man is going to win, were not even sure if this is Iron-man, would Tony honestly allow himself to even come close to Thor? It could be a Iron-man robot. Like those Doombots.

Superherovandal
Maybe its gonna end with Thor about to have the killing blow but he sees the people around him and spares Iron Man.

Takion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Maybe its gonna end with Thor about to have the killing blow but he sees the people around him and spares Iron Man.
Or something like "You may have changed, but I haven't." And then walks off in the sunset making Iron-man realize his wrongs and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1iYqBuI_es

lando005
i knew my preying to TOAA would pay off some day. I hope thor whoops him soo bad there isnt even a single blade of stark grass left standing

Badabing
Originally posted by lando005
i knew my preying to TOAA would pay off some day. I hope thor whoops him soo bad there isnt even a single blade of stark grass left standing Agreed.

lando005
Thor: hello tony
Tony: hi thor long time no see
Thor: i know tony, i know everything
Tony:......
Thor: i know about the war i know about the clone I KNOW ABOUT CAPTAIN AMERICA!!
Tony*crapping in his armor*
Thor: tony you better start preying to whatever god it is that you prey to..... oh wait that's me

roughrider
I have a feeling in the end Iron-man is going to win, were not even sure if this is Iron-man, would Tony honestly allow himself to even come close to Thor? It could be a Iron-man robot. Like those Doombots.

Tony doesn't do that. Plus, it would be a further affront to Thor, sending a robot of himself to greet him on his return, rather than stand there like a man and explain himself, right or wrong.
And he won't be winning this fight; I know that. wink

Morridini
Darn it, I so wanna read this, but I have to wait for Thor 2 to come. Apparently Thor is in such high demands that there weren't enough issues around for Europe sad

lando005
Originally posted by Morridini
Darn it, I so wanna read this, but I have to wait for Thor 2 to come. Apparently Thor is in such high demands that there weren't enough issues around for Europe sad yea i'm lucky my comic shop let's you get 1 free comic with a coupon or if your a long time buyer, and they are getting ready to sell ALL comics at cover price including originals and classics

Takion
Tony doesn't do that. Plus, it would be a further affront to Thor, sending a robot of himself to greet him on his return, rather than stand there like a man and explain himself, right or wrong.
And he won't be winning this fight; I know that. wink
I'm sure he's not a man.

roughrider
I'm sure he's not a man.
Tony may be acting like a dick lately, and he'll be getting it in the neck when this new "partnership" with the U.S. Government blows up on him, but he still thinks he's acting in the best interests of everyone.

Not that it means Thor shouldn't use him like an anvil... big grin

Zebedee

No, I think an angry Superman with the mental restraints off would be worse.

smile

Zebedee
I hope SEntry whoops Thor.

lando005
Originally posted by Zebedee

smile if marvel could barrow him long enough to stomp tony i'm all for it

roughrider

smile We've seen that with a lot of characters. A host-less Spectre, Mindless & Banner-less Hulk, an Insane Thor in Warrior Madness, an unhinged Black Adam...
Anyway, at Marvel, Hulk & Thor are two characters with the most fearsome tempers; angry Hercules is up there too.

Deathstroke
Am I the only person who wants to see Tony beat Thor? (even though I know there's a 0% chance of that happening)

Grimm22
We've seen that with a lot of characters. A host-less Spectre, Mindless & Banner-less Hulk, an Insane Thor in Warrior Madness, an unhinged Black Adam...
Anyway, at Marvel, Hulk & Thor are two characters with the most fearsome tempers; angry Hercules is up there too.

Thanos much? What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thanos much? What the f**k?

The guy once spared the entire universe?

Validus
I hope SEntry whoops Thor.
By crying all over him?

batdude123
I have no idea how Marvel would write a Sentry/Thor match nowadays...

roughrider
Tony says in the issue: "It's real simple, Thor. Now, you either work with the government, for the government, or you're against them. There's no middle ground."

What was that a wise man once said - 'Only a Sith deals in absolutes'?

lando005
Tony says in the issue: "It's real simple, Thor. Now, you either work with the government, for the government, or you're against them. There's no middle ground."

What was that a wise man once said - 'Only a Sith deals in absolutes'? i gotta admit tony's got some stones on him to come up to a pissed off thor and say that........ and he'll find out just how big they are when thor shoves them down his throat

lando005
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Am I the only person who wants to see Tony beat Thor? (even though I know there's a 0% chance of that happening) pro registration traitor smile

Morridini
Am I the only person who wants to see Tony beat Thor? (even though I know there's a 0% chance of that happening)

I like Tony/Iron Man a lot, however there is no way he could possibly beat Thor.

Thor still has the Odinpower and those Runes he got during Ragnarok right? Meaning his power level has multiplied many many many times since last they met.

roughrider

What the f**k? You do?

TricksterPriest

Looks like. headshotkmc Die, you fascist pig. stick out tongue laughing

Hercules
Looks like. headshotkmc Die, you fascist pig. stick out tongue laughing

Hmmm, Tony has got a moustache...OMG Tony Stark is a reincarnation of Hitler!

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Hercules
Hmmm, Tony has got a moustache...OMG Tony Stark is a reincarnation of Hitler!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ironhitler-1.png

Hercules
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ironhitler-1.png

laughing

Deathstroke
Tony is by far my favorite Marvel character so even though he's a total d-bag right now I like to see him rough up some fools.

lando005
Tony is by far my favorite Marvel character so even though he's a total d-bag right now I like to see him rough up some fools. goverment lap dog!!!! mad

lando005
so did anyone else read thor # 3 yet? I did my comic book store has an advanced copy and.... may i just say with out spoiling anything for you..... Thor makes it crystal clear the difference between a thunder god and a man in a metal suit......

you will enjoy this Thor looks like he can eat sentry for breakfast and sh*t wwh after lunch!

Morridini
God damned it, still waiting for my comic shop to get in Thor 2.

lando005
Originally posted by Morridini
God damned it, still waiting for my comic shop to get in Thor 2. Ha they already told me i can have that issue for free
just kidding

i get 1 free comic per visit just cause

lando005
one more thing there is a surprise at the end of the issue

Deathstroke
Why does Marvel hate Iron Man so much?

TricksterPriest

Because you touch yourself at night. 131

TheSentry
IM is awesome. Pro reg right here.

lando005
sell out

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/IronHitler232.png

TricksterPriest
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/IronHitler232.png

Seig heil? haermm

Evil_Ash
Seig heil? haermm

Nazi. no expression

Deathstroke

Eh, I can live with that trade-off.

TricksterPriest
Nazi. no expression xomfg

batdude123

you stol e my line bithc.

TricksterPriest
you stol e my line bithc. It's a forum joke, anyone can use it. stick out tongue

TheSentry
sell out Idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can someone explain to me whats so bad about him? Not the usual jerk off, traitor etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know Tony thought what he was doing was right, and the public agreed - but then, the public thought invading Iraq was a good idea at the time, too. He's Marvel's most hated right now. wink

Half of the public thought Invading Iraq was wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Keep this about Iron Man and Thor, guys.

TheSentry
Tony has beaten Thor. He separated him from his hammer.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Soljer
Keep this about Iron Man and Thor, guys.

Keep your face about Iron Man and Thor mad.

TheSentry
messed

lando005
Originally posted by TheSentry
Idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can someone explain to me whats so bad about him? Not the usual jerk off, traitor etc. roll eyes (sarcastic) how about the double crossing back stabbing reasons then?

TheSentry
how about the double crossing back stabbing reasons then? Double crossing? When? confused

TheSentry
Is it out yet?

lando005
Double crossing? When? confused after thor whoops him iron wants to make a deal thor accpets and lets him go and the first thing and after getting back tony implies that he's gonna go back on his word

MightyEInherjar
Any scans floating around yet of the battle between IM and Thor?

lando005
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Any scans floating around yet of the battle between IM and Thor? i'll see about getting them up tomorrow i can give you some details if you would like just pm me

TheSentry
It's out right?

lando005
It's out right? not just yet but i got an advance copy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>