War Has Just Been Declared!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
This just in, no more will the muffins feel the opression of the deceptive dictatorship of the biscuits.

Today on Saturday June, 23, 2007 at 2.15 in the PM.
The muffins have declared war on all biscuits. They say...no more wil their blueberry's and chocolate chips be taken for granted and over taxed. It seems that over the past several years the muffins have been massing an arsenol, and training muffins since the crumb of their existence in underground training facilities preparing for today. The mufins say..."When the smoke and fire drift away, WE MUFFINS will have a new way of life without the opression and capatlist ways of the biscuits"

The biscuits have resonded in saying "We will smoke the muffins out of every cranny that they choose to hide in...rest assured, the evil doer's that are the muffins will be brought to justice. They want more than they have because they do no wish to work the system like every other tax paying pastry chooses to do, they are cowards. "

there you have it people, war is upon us....The only question is...which side are you on?

=Tired Hiker=
I'm not sure what side I'm on! srug Got any information brochures? confused

lord xyz
go biscuits.

=Tired Hiker=
I just don't understand why the muffins feel they should have complete control over how the blueberrys and chocolate chips should be taxed. I guess I will side with the biscuits. erm

TRH
HEIL MUFFIN

johnnyforever
Muffin. ermmha ... Blueberry especially.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TRH
HEIL MUFFIN

Hey there, muffin man! rifle

TRH
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hey there, muffin man! rifle lets go Pillsbury dough boy2guns

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TRH
lets go Pillsbury dough boy2guns

Just try to penetrate my biscuit shields! rifle

ragesRemorse
I just don't understand why the muffins feel they should have complete control over how the blueberrys and chocolate chips should be taxed. I guess I will side with the biscuits. erm

Well the muffins brought the blueberry's and Chocolate chips into te pastry economy. Thirty years ago the pastry economy was suffering from a depression. When the muffins introduced the blueberrys and chocolate chips into the society, it not only brought jobs by requesting work at the chocolate and blueberry mills but also gave the common cookie and doughnut a source of inexpensive sustenance. The muffins brought balance to the economy and united the common pastry in new depths of creativity. you know the rasberry filled bear claws? Yeah, that was inspired by the blueberry muffin.

However, the biscuits later bought the best lobbyists and brownie lawyers which were able to buy off and cheat their way into claiming all marketing and sales rights of blueberry's and chocolate chips. They then worked the stock market, and jacked up taxes on the blueberrys and muffins to a price so high that the muffin men were no longer able to purchase blueberrys or chocolate chips. This caused sales of all muffins to plummit and many muffin people were out of work.

I hope that is an in depth enough history of the beginings of the revolt

=Tired Hiker=
Okay well, is it too late for me to switch sides? Or, I could stay with the biscuits as a mole for the muffin men! eek!

ragesRemorse
the biscuits just aquired the asistance of the lady fingers in an unprecedented war time treaty. Things are looking gloomy for the muffins' as casualties mount

ragesRemorse
Okay well, is it too late for me to switch sides? Or, I could stay with the biscuits as a mole for the muffin men! eek!

your appeal will be considered by the great muffin king. you may have to lend your cameraman experience to the cause in creating pro muffin propoganda though...how is your editing skills?

RaventheOnly
shifty

Da Rev
We of the cupcake land laugh at your stupid war.

Tee hee hee.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Da Rev
We of the cupcake land laugh at your stupid war.

Tee hee hee. Yes we do indeed.

funny

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

RaventheOnly
Scone town supplies arms of chocolate spread to both sides shifty ninja

LoneUnknown
Death to biscuits! The muffins will be victorious!

AOR
Bulletin Update: News from the Gingerbread Nation

The leader of the gingerbread people has announced the complete neutrality of the gingerbread nation in the Muffin/Biscuits war. Mentioning at several hearings and press conference his utmost disapproval at the course of action taken on this day.

"I am completely disappointed and appalled at the recent events that have taken place over the past hours of today. These immediate revolutions have struck the economy to a stand still and if these two delicti can not find a means to sort out their differences peacefully, then we will not have it. Under the Aunt Jemima Protocol Precinct of Pan Cakes: Article thick and fluffy we withdraw all trade and commerce as well as topping and cream. Our neighboring countries of ice cream and cakes have issued the same neutrality. This truly is a dark icing on top of our history pudding."

Where as this very stance was seen cowardice in the eyes of the Chocolate Chip-iteers not every dessert met with the same opinion. "I believe that they are very brave for doing what they did" commented one strawberry cheesecake, "I know that where many French-horns and jelly filled donuts are unsure of the current crisis, countless pastries around the bakery are coming together, regardless of ingredients or pre-heat oven cook time, to put an end to this mindless violence."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.