Magneto vs Hercules/Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
What's with the lack of Magneto threads!!!!

I demand more Magneto threads!

This is the current Hercules.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
What's with the lack of Magneto threads!!!!

I demand more Magneto threads!

This is the current Hercules.

Team

endrict
Team

batdude123
Shields up... Magneto manipulates Hulk (gamma radiation is a part of what, ladies and gentleman? If you guessed "the electromagnetic spectrum"... you get candy!!) then Herc gets taken out shortly afterwards.

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123
Shields up... Magneto manipulates Hulk (gamma radiation is a part of what, ladies and gentleman? If you guessed "the electromagnetic spectrum"... you get candy!!) then Herc gets taken out shortly afterwards.

Wasn't Savage Hulk really fast? smile

janus77
stalemate, they can't do jack to Magneto (he can fly, after all). and he's got nothing that can hurt/KO the Hulk (not sure about Hercules).

Magneto's bloodrip shouldn't work on The Hulk, imo, nor anything else...

as for the EM argument, can Magneto siphon it out of Hulk or can he simply manipulate waves as they exist in the 'natural world'?
Surfer can drain The Hulk, but Surfer's several orders of magnitude greater than Magneto.

batdude123
Originally posted by janus77
as for the EM argument, can Magneto siphon it out of Hulk or can he simply manipulate waves as they exist in the 'natural world'?
Surfer can drain The Hulk, but Surfer's several orders of magnitude greater than Magneto.

Let's put it this way... if Magneto can suck the life force out of the Phoenix, he can certainly draw the gamma radiation out of Hulk.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Let's put it this way... if Magneto can suck the life force out of the Phoenix, he can certainly draw the gamma radiation out of Hulk.

I like team ftw

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
Magneto's bloodrip shouldn't work on The Hulk, imo, nor anything else...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

bobbi
magneto should be able to stay away from herc and hulk so they shouldn't be able to hurt him. if the gamma radiation siphon doesn't work couldn't he look for wolverine take out his adamantium and stuff it down hulk throat? It'll take a while but hulk will suffocate eventually. Or can just do the old throw him into space.

Does herc need to breath? if so does the same thing. Otherwise it should be possible to impale him with the adamantium and eventually do enough damage. Magneto wins or stalemates i say. but i'm not sure how strong herc is so enlighten me of anything relavent and I may change my choice

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bobbi
magneto should be able to stay away from herc and hulk so they shouldn't be able to hurt him. if the gamma radiation siphon doesn't work couldn't he look for wolverine take out his adamantium and stuff it down hulk throat? It'll take a while but hulk will suffocate eventually. Or can just do the old throw him into space.

Does herc need to breath? if so does the same thing. Otherwise it should be possible to impale him with the adamantium and eventually do enough damage. Magneto wins or stalemates i say. but i'm not sure how strong herc is so enlighten me of anything relavent and I may change my choice

Finding Wolverine would be outside help which isn't allowed.

leonidas
that team is easily split up by mags since neither flies. he blasts one into orbit than deals with the other.

2 one-dimensional characters do not add up to a single multi-dimensional character. if he engages them in straight 2on1 combat they could beat him maybe, but that would be stupid on his part.

bobbi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Finding Wolverine would be outside help which isn't allowed.

ok then. theres got to be some other source of primary adamantium around that isn't inside someone though right? Not sure how durable hercules is so maybe something weaker can pierce him too at high enough speeds.

Symmetric Chaos
ok then. theres got to be some other source of primary adamantium around that isn't inside someone though right? Not sure how durable hercules is so maybe something weaker can pierce him too at high enough speeds.

Since no environment is specified all of them have to work with what they have. Basicly it's just an arena that they can't leave.

That said he can just shoot his hat through Herc and GammaDrain Hulk. If the GammaDrain doesn't work he still has plenty of way to BFR Hulk and seriously mess him up.

bobbi
ah okey dokey. hm how strong is his helmet? kinda sucks for mags to have no other metal around besides what he's wearing since thats his primary weapon. Without crazy stuff like making a black hole or something cheap like turning off their brains, then I might say stalemate.

norrinradd43
Let's put it this way... if Magneto can suck the life force out of the Phoenix, he can certainly draw the gamma radiation out of Hulk. Agreed...although when he did that the comic which was way back in uncanny 112 or something like that it mentioned that Phoenix's power had something to do with the sun which is crap

batdude123
ah okey dokey. hm how strong is his helmet? kinda sucks for mags to have no other metal around besides what he's wearing since thats his primary weapon. Without crazy stuff like making a black hole or something cheap like turning off their brains, then I might say stalemate.

If you truly think Magneto is limited to using metal in order to win this fight, you are sorely mistaken.

Priest
Originally posted by leonidas

2 one-dimensional characters do not add up to a single multi-dimensional character.
hulk did beat up BlackBolt shifty

norrinradd43
Magnetos powers go far beyond metal manipulation especially since he is a genius

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
hulk did beat up BlackBolt shifty

So?

Priest
So?
Black Bolt is a multi-dimensional character shifty

batdude123
Black Bolt is a multi-dimensional character shifty

Not the way he fought against the Hulk, though.

Priest
Not the way he fought against the Hulk, though.
Who knows how BlackBolt fought the hulk, it was off pannel. shifty

batdude123
Actually, they showed that all he did was scream at him.

Jebus reborn
Actually, they showed that all he did was scream at him. Actually, he was breathing really hard at him... not the same effect...
shifty

Priest
laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Actually, he was breathing really hard at him... not the same effect...
shifty

But it's at least enough to obliterate Apocalypse.

Jebus reborn
But it's at least enough to obliterate Apocalypse. He was softly blowing kisses at Apoc.

Oh, and ya, it would destroy blue boy.

Priest
But it's at least enough to obliterate Apocalypse.
Hey, Apocalypse would take the heavy breathing easily in a cannon book accordingly to some certain KMC members roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Hey, Apocalypse would take the heavy breathing easily in a cannon book accordingly to some certain KMC members roll eyes (sarcastic)

I consider those three panels from HoM to be canon.

Jebus reborn
Hey, Apocalypse would take the heavy breathing easily in a cannon book accordingly to some certain KMC members roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh come on!
That's going too far!

Accusing others of one man's blatant love of a comic character...

You might as well just say Trickster, since he's the only one who thinks that...

Priest
Co-signed yes
Oh come on!
That's going too far!

Accusing others of one man's blatant love of a comic character...

You might as well just say Trickster, since he's the only one who thinks that...
laughing out loud I dident point any fingers..
:waits for trickster to get pwnd: stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Agreed...although when he did that the comic which was way back in uncanny 112 or something like that it mentioned that Phoenix's power had something to do with the sun which is crap

Are you talking about when magneto fought a weakened pheonix?

Evil_Ash
He was softly blowing kisses at Apoc.

Black Bolt had the hots for Apoc?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dragonballimageface.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.