Ironman & Hulk vs Thor & Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which tag team could win this fight?
In the middle of New York with no special versions. They get 5 minutes to organize.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Which tag team could win this fight?
In the middle of New York with no special versions. They get 5 minutes to organize.

Team One

yugotank
Hulk could tie up Thor long enough for Iron Man to take out Spiderman. Then it would be a 2 on 1 against Thor.

Hulk and Tony for the win.

Hannibal-Lector
Team 1 most likely

TricksterPriest
Team 2 if Thor fights with even half a brain. If he's an idiot and brawls, he could lose.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team 2 if Thor fights with even half a brain. If he's an idiot and brawls, he could lose.

He'd jsut god blast if he were smart but i dont think bloodlust is on right?

TricksterPriest
He doesn't even need the godblast for these guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Nanties

NiņoAraņa
it's like....IM and Hulk Vs. Thor.

even though i'll prob give the majority to Thor, the best Peter could do is run away.

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Unless Tony uses the nanites. Thor is a god. His powers don't derive from scientific venues, so i doubt "teh nanites!111!!" would work.

Symmetric Chaos

Hannibal-Lector
How well do anti matter blasts work on divine creatures (seriously i dont know) and how fast is Thor... i know hes been dumb enough in the past to go H2H with hulk and they have done decent against each other... wut armor does IM get to use ne ways

Soljer
Spiderman can last long enough against either the Hulk or Ironman to let Thor beat the other.

Sure, Spiderman won't be taking many wins from Hulk or Tony, but he could tie them up and keep them busy while Thor goes to work.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Sure, Spiderman won't be taking many wins from Hulk you think he'll be taking any? no expression

sure i can see him tying up IM maybe for a bit, but the few serious fights, or part of the fights that were serious we see that IM would destroy Spidey, especially if he's determined to help Hulk.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Soljer
Spiderman can last long enough against either the Hulk or Ironman to let Thor beat the other.

Sure, Spiderman won't be taking many wins from Hulk or Tony, but he could tie them up and keep them busy while Thor goes to work.

Iron Man could just negate Spidey's spider-sense, cloak, and give ol' webhead a good bonk to the face to put him down. Shouldn't take all that long really.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Innerhype
Iron Man could just negate Spidey's spider-sense, cloak, and give ol' webhead a good bonk to the face to put him down. Shouldn't take all that long really. i still think that **** was a one time thing. no expression

Blair Wind
He also negated Spidys powers once erm

Its a toss up in my mind. If Thor is smart he will use those five minutes to do something magically impressive with his hammer

RUNMAN
Funny note: Did anybody read One More Day? Spidey unleashes all his organic web and catches Tony.

Team 1 wins this!

Bouboumaster
Hulk fight Thor and both statlemate. Iron pwn Spider-Man. Twon on one on the Thunder God. Team one win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.