Seriously, it's a slow news day and I need a story idea. HELP!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm sitting here posting crap as usual on KMC forums because I have nothing to do. I have to go shoot some ribbon cutting at 4:30pm with John Kerry's wife, but after that I've got nothing until 11:30pm. Give me some story ideas, people!!! mad

Tattoo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm sitting here posting crap as usual on KMC forums because I have nothing to do. I have to go shoot some ribbon cutting at 4:30pm with John Kerry's wife, but after that I've got nothing until 11:30pm. Give me some story ideas, people!!! mad

I'm going to have friends over for video games, there's news for you.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tattoo
I'm going to have friends over for video games, there's news for you.

I'll grab a live truck! I'm on my way! big grin

TRH
are you a news reporter?

Tattoo
Originally posted by TRH
are you a news reporter?

Cameraman

TRH
Originally posted by Tattoo
Cameraman cool

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, I'm just a photog. Hopefully I'll be getting this freelance gig soon and I can leave this godforsaken news business behind. It's done me well, but damn I'm tired of shooting so much crime and violence and car accidents and fires and bears, oh my!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TRH
cool

It was cool for a while, but I'm getting sick of news. Reporters suck. Today isn't bad because I'm a one man band, no reporter!! WOOOT!

Scythe
Here's an interesting story. Prez Nixon, Barker and I were playin' pocket pool one day.

Scythe: Now you be a good boy Pinnochio, Teh Goat is gonna bring some diet coke so you won't get morbidly obese!

Barker: I'm Barker, not Pinnochio...

Nixon: I was told there would be a wet t-shirt competition!

Scythe: What?! No, someone mislead you.

Barker: Well, since we're here and he did bring buckets of hot steamy water, might as well.

Scythe: Fine.

Nixon: I am not a crook! But I am a f*g!

And we all died...

TRH
haha,does it pay well?

ragesRemorse
I heard there are some bums in downtown pittsburgh protesting their crack dealers for skimping

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TRH
haha,does it pay well?

Not really. It pays well in the fact that I don't have to pay for gas, I get a cell phone where I don't have to pay the bill, get to go to free events and stuff, but as far as paychecks go, freelance pays way more, and I mean WAY MORE. If I were in a bigger market than Las Vegas, say Los Angeles or NY, I'd be making way more shooting news. It's all about the market size.

Scythe
Bikini women are the best women in the world. They can't hold conversation, but maybe that's because I stopped listening...

Punkyhermy
this girl at six flags severed her feet on this ride.
no expression

Scythe
Chop chop!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.