atum/demongorge vs ego the living planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
could atum devour ego?

TricksterPriest
Devour? Maybe. Pulverize? Oh yeah. yes

lordboo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Devour? Maybe. Pulverize? Oh yeah. yes
do you think atum is underused by marvel.

TricksterPriest
Not really. You're talking about a guy who was able to defeat every elder god simultaniously. He devours gods and adds their power to his own. If anything, he should be used very sparingly. He's simply too powerful to use for the most part.

loves_to_fart
Demogorge ftw

lordboo
Not really. You're talking about a guy who was able to defeat every elder god simultaniously. He devours gods and adds their power to his own. If anything, he should be used very sparingly. He's simply too powerful to use for the most part.
so basically hes power is almost limitless if he keeps on devouring?

TricksterPriest
Assuming he had an unlimited supply of gods to devour......

You know what, just get Mr. Master in here. I don't want to commit to saying anything about the guy, since I don't know enough to be sure. stick out tongue

lordboo
Assuming he had an unlimited supply of gods to devour......

You know what, just get Mr. Master in here. I don't want to commit to saying anything about the guy, since I don't know enough to be sure. stick out tongue
oh,sorry to bother you sad

celestialdemon
I would say Atum. The guy is a beast. One of my favorite characters. I wish he was used a little bit more, though.

Ouallada
I'm going with the guy who has a spotless fight record against elder gods for the 10/10.

guy222
classic demo vs classic ego is a good match

current demo was so jobbed out by marvel..geez

Endless Mike
Originally posted by guy222
classic demo vs classic ego is a good match

current demo was so jobbed out by marvel..geez

I completely agree. So that Skrull goddess is now > than Cthon, Set, Horus, Seth, Mephisto, etc.?

CosmicSurfer
Atum can only absorb gods. He can't eat cosmics. ego for the win.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I completely agree. So that Skrull goddess is now > than Cthon, Set, Horus, Seth, Mephisto, etc.? Not really... considering how that Skrull goddess is doing atm. Read Incredible Hercules #120 for the lowdown. Personally speaking, Atum was the victim of plot device. But I was sorely impressed with Hercules. He's become more epic and more grounded at the same exact time. A very fun read. Amazing how Pak managed to make Hercules more interesting than Hulk. Seriously... who saw that coming?

guy222
Marvel wanted Herc and Snowbird to shine

Its a shame at the expense of Demogorge who easily defeated Mephisto, Hela, Pluto and others in the past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.