Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loves_to_fart
Stone Cold: So, you are that crazy sum-***** they call Thanos.

Well, son, you're beady eyes are staring into the eyes of the world's

toughest son of a *****. I hear all these stories on how bad you are.

How you conquered this and that with the IG. I hear how ya like to

push people around. Well, Stone Cold Steve Austin says...Nah Uhh

Austin 3:16 says I just kicked your over-sized Titan ass.

Thanos: Mortal, tread carefully when you address me. I shall crush you like an insect

Stone Cold: What?

Thanos: I SAID

Stone Cold(interrupting): What?

(gives him the two finger salute)

If you'd like to see Thanos get his ass kicked right here tonite, then give me a hell yeah.

(Surfer, Drax, FF, Galactus, Hulk): HELL YEAH!!!

Stone Cold: Oh HELL YEAH!!!

Thanos receives a devastating Stone Cold Stunner and is KTFO. How does Thanos plot his revenge on Stone Cold?

TricksterPriest
..................You think a stone cold stunner will put Thanos on the ground, let alone KO him? What the f**k?

Thanos looks amused at Stone Cold's attempts to put him down. He then rips out Stone Cold's spine, and uses it as a toothpick.

You're gone, sock. thumb down

loves_to_fart
What is a sock? Thanos has never faced anyone quite like the Texas Rattlesnake.

Badabing
Stone Cold hits Thanos with a Lou Thez press and then a Stone Cold Stunner ftw. STONE COLD......STONE COLD!!!!

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Badabing
Stone Cold hits Thanos with a Lou Thez press and then a Stone Cold Stunner ftw. STONE COLD......STONE COLD!!!!

lol...I can hear good ol J.R. screaming it now

Badabing
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...I can hear good ol J.R. screaming it now
lK2lscetjng&mode=related&search=

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Badabing
lK2lscetjng&mode=related&search=

Wrestling is gay and is just an excuse for gay guys who want to be on top of eachother

TricksterPriest
Stone Cold won't do shit. But there's one man who can. "DO YOU SMELLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKING!?" w00tw00t

braz
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Wrestling is gay and is just an excuse for gay guys who want to be on top of eachother

LMFAO

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Stone Cold won't do shit. But there's one man who can. "DO YOU SMELLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKING!?" w00tw00t

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.