Black Panther vs Black Tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula#Powers_and_abilities

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula#Powers_and_abilities

Who wins?

BT is badass

T'Challa prolly will win

endrict
Bump

Entity
With any type of prep Black Panther every time but with out it probably Black Tarantula. IMO

guy222
bumprav

Vanguard
I'm going Black Panther here. But I'd like to hear more opinions. BT seems inconsistent.

tru-marvell
Just read his "powers" bio. HTF does BP beat this guy? He's faster and stronger than Spiderman and a very high healing factor. BP would need prep to win this but a straight up random encounter would be very one sided.

carver9
BT stomps imo.

leonidas
if you take out that ridiculous showing bt had against iron fist, where he was beaten like a normal street thug, bt wins. if the if showing is his new standard, bt has no chance.

Vanguard
Originally posted by leonidas
if you take out that ridiculous showing bt had against iron fist, where he was beaten like a normal street thug, bt wins. if the if showing is his new standard, bt has no chance.

Do you have scans of the Iron Fist fight?

Vanguard
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Just read his "powers" bio. HTF does BP beat this guy? He's faster and stronger than Spiderman and a very high healing factor. BP would need prep to win this but a straight up random encounter would be very one sided.

It's an uphill battle for TChalla. But he's blitzed and one shotted 25 tonners before.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard

Some of it happened off panel, switching back and forth between Cage. All we saw was Danny delivering four jump-kicks, and then BT being tossed in a crumpled heap.

Personally, I don't consider the showing "that" bad, considering even without a full blown Iron Fist, Danny has some ridiculously impressive striking feats.

cdtm
It's an uphill battle for TChalla. But he's blitzed and one shotted 25 tonners before.

He beat Cage via pressure points.

Not so sure if he could do enough damage to a guy who Spidey actually burnt himself out against trying to beat down (And tbh, Danny Rand probably shouldn't have been able to, either. Not even if he also put Cage down without an Iron Fist, not did things like block Scorpion's tail and kick him across a room..)

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
He beat Cage via pressure points.

I was really referring to Black Swan.

abhilegend
Panther gets oneshotted as usual.

Supermutant
IIRC Bullseye also beats BT in prison. Black Panther ftw.

leonidas
if true that is utterly ridiculous. bt was at least a 40 tonner when he fought spidey, was faster than spidey and had powerful ranged eye beams as well as a healing factor. spidey was barely a threat to him.

like i said, if we use the spidey version of bt, he wins this more often than not. if this is the more recent bt, i guess he loses. /shrug

Mindset
Originally posted by Supermutant
IIRC Bullseye also beats BT in prison. Black Panther ftw. Wasn't he depowered in prison?

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
if true that is utterly ridiculous. bt was at least a 40 tonner when he fought spidey, was faster than spidey and had powerful ranged eye beams as well as a healing factor. spidey was barely a threat to him.

like i said, if we use the spidey version of bt, he wins this more often than not. if this is the more recent bt, i guess he loses. /shrug

He also one shot KO'd Matt, at less then 100% (Although Matt was also under the weather)

cdtm

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/6/60791/5461329-power+man+and+iron+fist+%282016-%29+002-011.jpg

Not the whole fight, but you get the idea. All we see is Danny landing jump kicks.

I agree with Leo this is a low end showing, but when you consider Danny's also traded blows with Iron Man and War Machine, it really isn't a complete Spiderman vs Firelord scenerio (Granted, I may have a higher opinion of Danny them most..)

StiltmanFTW
Firelord was a nobody. Tarantula has established his position as a parker-buster, at least in his classic pre-dd showings...

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm

Not the whole fight, but you get the idea. All we see is Danny landing jump kicks.

I agree with Leo this is a low end showing, but when you consider Danny's also traded blows with Iron Man and War Machine, it really isn't a complete Spiderman vs Firelord scenerio (Granted, I may have a higher opinion of Danny them most..)

Thanks

panthergod
Panther wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.