Videogame's Most Badass Ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Who is your favorite and why?

Lazy MFer
Strider Hiryu.

1.Hes extra powerful

2. Extra fast

3. He can walk on ceilings

4.He hardly ever talks, he just gets the job done

5.His moves in MVC are extra cool.

WO Polaski
Scorpion.

*waits for someone to say Ryu Hayabusa erm *

Xenogears
Originally posted by WO Polaski
Scorpion.

*waits for someone to say Ryu Hayabusa erm * You're a female?

Kento
Ryu Hayabusa.....

But seriously greatest ninja is Hotsuma from Shinobi on the Playstation.
He was just awesome, moved extremely fast, cut through a building, cut through a missle from a demon-infected helicopter, could run on walls, and his soul-sucking sword was great.

Xenogears
I'll admit Ryu Hayabusa is one of the most badass ninjas in videogames. He's a fiend descendant, can battle on water, teleport and travel very fast, sliced through jet fighters, has a large arsenal of weapons, energy attacks, fururistic weapons, magic and ultimate techniques, etc.

Other cool ninjas are: Murai, Hiryu, Taki, Ayane, Hotsuma, Raidou, Kunimitsu, Kasumi, Hayate, Genra, Raven, Yoshimitsu, and Joe Musashi.

ragesRemorse
ummm...the ninja with the white hair from the first tenchu game....just cuz

Kazenji
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
ummm...the ninja with the white hair from the first tenchu game....just cuz

Rikimaru is the name of that ninja

Shadow and Onikage are some good ones.

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu Hayabusa

ESB -1138
Shadow from Final Fantasy VI was the best ninja ever and he has a dog.

Swe_Bum
Scorpion, hes badass. big grin

Snafu the Great
Since I started this thread, might as well put in my two cents.

Guy: I remember playing as him in the Final Fight arcade. He was slightly weaker than Cody and Haggar, but he was still cool.

Scorpion: Who DOESN'T like this guy? He has the Spear and the Toasty Fatality.

Subzero: Who doesn't love Sub-Zero (be it the older brother or the younger one)? Seriously, I want names. I'll hunt them all down like wounded rabbits.

Mai Shiranui: She deserves honorable mention. Without her, we wouldn't have our favorites such as Taki, Kasumi and Ayane. She paved the way for scantily-clad, buxom kunoichis everywhere.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Since I started this thread, might as well put in my two cents.

Guy: I remember playing as him in the Final Fight arcade. He was slightly weaker than Cody and Haggar, but he was still cool.

Scorpion: Who DOESN'T like this guy? He has the Spear and the Toasty Fatality.

Subzero: Who doesn't love Sub-Zero (be it the older brother or the younger one)? Seriously, I want names. I'll hunt them all down like wounded rabbits.

Mai Shiranui: She deserves honorable mention. Without her, we wouldn't have our favorites such as Taki, Kasumi and Ayane. She paved the way for scantily-clad, buxom kunoichis everywhere.

I forgot to add one more...

Ryu Hayabusa: Both the Ninja Gaiden arcade game and the Original Trilogy was hard as hell...particulary the first N.G. for Nintendo, seeing as should you die at the last three bosses, you start back off on the Death Bridge.

DarkC
Ryu and Strider Hiryu are probably more powerful, but not nearly as badass as good old Scorpion.

http://www.thekingpin.net/adminspace/vittu/scorpion.jpg

Superboy Prime
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/RyuHayabusa.jpg

Why? Because he is a spirit lusting for revenge on those who slaughtered his clan and stole the Dark Dragon Blade. Not to mention he hangs with the DOA ladies & Rachel on a regular basis...and that's just BADASS.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/RyuHayabusa.jpg

Why? Because he is a spirit lusting for revenge on those who slaughtered his clan and stole the Dark Dragon Blade. Not to mention he hangs with the DOA ladies & Rachel on a regular basis...and that's just BADASS. A TO THE F*CKING MEN

JaccTheRipper
the Cyber Ninja (aka Gray Fox) on Metal Gear Solid 1 for the PSOne.

Superboy Prime
Oh yes...Frank how could I forget about him!?

MadMel
scorpion and subzero
just too badass

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by MadMel
scorpion and subzero
just too badass Amen!

But in the old MK games All Ninjas look the same so they are all cool stick out tongue

Usual Suspect
Guy and Strider Hiryu.

Guy, cuz he's 1 of the 1st ninjas I ever played with in a video game, as far as I can remember

And Hiryu cuz, his manga is like the 1st manga I ever read and that I still own back from when I was a youngin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.