can woderwoman be raped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chucknorrisjkl1
can batman do it?

starking
I don't know, can you f#ck off?

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? thumb down This thread fails at existence.

Caps Conscience
only the hulk could do something like this.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
only the hulk could do something like this.
sick

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? thumb down This thread fails at existence. Oooh... failure at existence.

I like that.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Oooh... failure at existence.

I like that.

Thanks. big grin

jasonk3

I like that.

That can only happen when digi closes this thread. smile

Ptr_Grifin

I like that.

In your sig Dom has her left eye blackened and in the other back ground image the right eye is blackened.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
In your sig Dom has her left eye blackened and in the other back ground image the right eye is blackened. It's because Pittman (the sig maker) flipped the original image (on photoshop I presume), so that it would fit better with the layout and text.

jasonk3
In your sig Dom has her left eye blackened and in the other back ground image the right eye is blackened.

it looks cool though

TricksterPriest

you know that mirror image thing in Street Fighter games, like where Sagat's eye patch switches eyes when he turns? My guess is it's that.

Either that or the artist was an idiot. stick out tongue

Edit: And Smurf explained it. Nevermind. smile

Ptr_Grifin
It's because Pittman (the sig maker) flipped the original image (on photoshop I presume), so that it would fit better with the layout and text.

Originally posted by jasonk3
it looks cool though

I agree with this post. I like the artist that draws the foreground image. I think he or she is on the Deadpool Cable comic right now.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
it looks cool though Indeed it does. smile
I agree with this post. I like the artist that draws the foreground image. I think he or she is on the Deadpool Cable comic right now. Astute of you. I took the image from Cable and Deadpool.

TricksterPriest
Speaking of C&D, is it just me, or is it less entertaining with Cable back in the mix?

SpunkySmurph
It's just you.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Speaking of C&D, is it just me, or is it less entertaining with Cable back in the mix?

laughing out loud Hard to say, but I did like what he, and as well as Deadpool, did to Sabertooth in the last issue. I also like Dom being in the recent issues. Although I think the pic in the sig is from an earlier incounter.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, it was her tracking Deadpool prior to her fight with Deadpool in Rumekistan.

Ptr_Grifin
Yeah, it was her tracking Deadpool prior to her fight with Deadpool in Rumekistan.

Yeah, I liked that little arc. I also like DP's gun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread starter is obviously some lame who has a bugs life for an existance. You should go and put your key board in a tub full of water and let it die there.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread starter is obviously some lame who has a bugs life for an existance. You should go and put your key board in a tub full of water and let it die there.
Or better, have it plugged in while putting it down and you also sitting in the same tube, then we get two flies in one smash.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Or better, have it plugged in while putting it down and you also sitting in the same tube, then we get two flies in one smash.

I know what would really tickle me pink. If you got your head out of your ass and into a blender.

SpunkySmurph
I know what would really tickle me pink. If you got your head out of your ass and into a blender. Ah, it's these little moments that bring us all together...

Thanos_THOTU
I know what would really tickle me pink. If you got your head out of your ass and into a blender.
That would mean that I would have to put it in my ass to beging with, and I'm not just that flexible.

But we can all agree on that it would be best for everyone if you ignite yourself along with your computer, then the average IQ on this forum would raise drasticly.

TricksterPriest
Ah, it's these little moments that bring us all together...

Yeah, you can really feel the brotherly love in this thread. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
That would mean that I would have to put it in my ass to beging with, and I'm not just that flexible.

But we can all agree on that it would be best for everyone if you ignite yourself along with your computer, then the average IQ on this forum would raise drasticly.

I'm sorry. Your head isn't in your ass. It's too busy up Master's ass. Chew blender parts and plug your hand into a wall socket. let's see if they work on your from the inside out.

long pig
This reminds me of a joke.

One day, Superman was flying over Wonder Woman's house. He notices she's lying on her back naked in her back yard. So Superman flies in at lightspeed and ****s her so fast and leaves that she doesn't even notice. The next day Superman met up with The Invisible man and he noticed his was walking funny and said "Why are you walking so funny?". The Invisible Man replied "Well, yesterday me and Wonder Woman were having sex in the back yard and out of no where it felt like someone drove a train up my ass."

Priceless.

Soljer

I like that.

Except, it's kinda...you know...

Completely wrong?

Obviously, we're posting in the thread, so it exists.

This thread failing at humor or something of that sort would be far more accurate.

Failing at existence is just....

incorrect.

Thanos_THOTU
I'm sorry. Your head isn't in your ass. It's too busy up Master's ass. Chew blender parts and plug your hand into a wall socket. let's see if they work on your from the inside out.
You seem to have failed in commiting suicide, when you do you're welcome to try again, take some matches go down to the gas station and try to ignite the petrol.

Utrigita
Can you feel the love ???

gathering

inlove

laughing

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Soljer

Completely wrong?

This thread failing at humor or something of that sort would be far more accurate.

incorrect.

Should have gone for the "The OP fails at life" erm I reckon, would of worked better.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer

Completely wrong?

incorrect. I realized that after I posted... I've been hoping Digi will delete the thread, thus righting my wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You seem to have failed in commiting suicide, when you do you're welcome to try again, take some matches go down to the gas station and try to ignite the petrol.

You failed at Birth. You missed your calling as a still born.

PITT_HAPPENS
In your sig Dom has her left eye blackened and in the other back ground image the right eye is blackened. I never noticed that before, curses me. jr_disgust

strengthkills
You failed at Birth. You missed your calling as a still born. d*mn yall are holdin back huh

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
I never noticed that before, curses me. jr_disgust

It is still a great sig. I was tired when I posted that, I don't know why I felt the need to post my observation anyway. I hope it didn't come off as offensive in any way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.