Movie Batman(begins) vs Movie V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
sorry if this has been done.

Round one takes place in a park in the light

Round 2 takes place in a cave
V gets 6 knives
Bats gets 9 batarags and a ninja sword + whatever comes with the batsuit.

braz
Yeah, its been done, by me actually. embarrasment But eh, its a good fight nonetheless, I would say V takes it though to be honest. 6-7/10 I mean, Batman Begins Bats was pretty uber, but V was just a beast.

superkronick92
Originally posted by braz
Yeah, its been done, by me actually. embarrasment But eh, its a good fight nonetheless, I would say V takes it though to be honest. 6-7/10 I mean, Batman Begins Bats was pretty uber, but V was just a beast.

sorry, tried searching AFTER starting thread embarrasment

braz
Originally posted by superkronick92
sorry, tried searching AFTER starting thread embarrasment

Its cool, I dont care. smile

Hannibal-Lector
V wins 7 / 10 (1 for each dagger and 1 time monologues him to death)

Entity
Bruce's suit brings allot to the table. If it was just knives vs batarangs then sure I'd go with V but with all that stuff in even just the Batman Begins bat suit I gotta go with Bruce here.

V won't make it easy thou
Bruce 7/10

braz
Originally posted by Entity
Bruce's suit brings allot to the table. If it was just knives vs batarangs then sure I'd go with V but with all that stuff in even just the Batman Begins bat suit I gotta go with Bruce here.

V won't make it easy thou
Bruce 7/10

True, they did say that the suit could stop a knife, but actually, kevlar can be penetrated by a knife if its wielded by someone strong enough, and V is def strong enough with his enhancements. But still, Batman also has gas and flashbangs, even though he didnt use them in the movie, he still had them. So that could be effective, but I still say V takes it 6/10.

Hannibal-Lector
my main concern is V's pin point accuracy with his knifes, Batman did not show any main concern about dodging (rather was concerned if he could just endure it) nor did he show an amazing ability to avoid hits by trained people

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
my main concern is V's pin point accuracy with his knifes, Batman did not show any main concern about dodging (rather was concerned if he could just endure it) nor did he show an amazing ability to avoid hits by trained people

He was able to take on 4 highly trained ninjas that he trained with and came out hardly scathed. Although he did take a few hits from em, they werent major. Regardless though, V still wins IMO.

guy222
Originally posted by superkronick92
sorry if this has been done.

Round one takes place in a park in the light

Round 2 takes place in a cave
V gets 6 knives
Bats gets 9 batarags and a ninja sword + whatever comes with the batsuit.

bruce

Darth Martin
Bats wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on V. V moves at incredibly fast speeds. Watch the ending fight scene and when throwing knives(with pin-point accuracy) they make the victim fly back on impact.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bats wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on V. V moves at incredibly fast speeds. Watch the ending fight scene and when throwing knives(with pin-point accuracy) they make the victim fly back on impact.

An awesome. just awesome scene. cool

I still watch it over and over sometimes when Im bored lol.

quanchi112
bruce wayne wins

SevenShackles
V wins. just abit much for a batman who cant dodge all that much. someone mentioned him taking on a few ninja and taking only minor hits. V isnt a normal person and in the end V comes out ontop.

braz
V could take out the 4 ninjas..

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is a possible stalemate. V just has his knives and they won't hurt Batman. In H2H though, I'd give it Batman 6/10

yugotank
How about V vs. The Joker?

kevdude
Id say V wins 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.