Mara Jade VS Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Battlefield: Jedi Temple (Coruscant)
Who shall win? smile

Darth Hord
Kun takes this.

Darth Sexy
kun wtfpwns her.

kamhal
Kuns rapes her...

darthsith19
If Kun has no amulet then I doubt it would be pwnage, I think it'd actually be kinda close, but Kun would definately win.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kun beats the crap out of her.

VinCon01
...Does Kun have the amulets? In Kun battles, those can often be the deciding factor in whether it's an easy victory, or a close battle (Though in a few cases he loses either way).

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by VinCon01
...Does Kun have the amulets? In Kun battles, those can often be the deciding factor in whether it's an easy victory, or a close battle (Though in a few cases he loses either way).

How can Exar Kun lose?

vader11
Kun wins, but close.

VinCon01
In several ways. One of the most common being the unfortunate result of ending up at the more unpleasant end of a lightsaber.

Darth Sexy
How could Exar Kun lose indeed. His fighting prowess is vastly superior to Jacen's, and his offensive force abilities go above and beyond Mara.

Darth_Glentract
Anyone honestly think Mara has a chance of winning?

VinCon01
Not really. I think she'd have a much better chance if he didn't have those amulets, but basically everyone who you can put against him has a much better chance without the amulets than with them. Not some kind of attack on his abilities, it's just that for most people they're screwed beyond belief when he has them, and not quite as completely screwed when he doesn't have them.

ThoraxeRMG
She wouldn't even if Kun didn't have amulets.

Janus Marius
You give those amulets too much credit. He's quite capable without even using them, as we see often The Sith Wars. He froze an entire stadium/senatorial chamber using the Force, used the chancellor as a sock puppet, tossed Jedi around like ragdolls and then toyed with Vodo before destroying him right through his lightsaber-resistant staff.

Hell, even if you just look at the lightsaber fighting sequences in the comics, Kun is brutal and incredibly strong, using his sabers to deadly effect.

Mara Jade? No chance.

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun will destroy her. And I believe that Kun is a formidable warrior even without his amulets.

VinCon01
I never said that he wasn't capable without them, though I can see how you would get that from my statements. However, it's a fact that whoever is fighting him has a better chance without them. Notice that I didn't say that they had a good chance of winning even once in that statement. The amulets are the nuclear missile strapped to a person's chest, his normal techniques are the high grade explosives strapped to a person's chest. I never said they had a good chance at winning. Simply that without the amulets, they do have a better chance. Which is true.

Having a better chance isn't the same as having a decent chance. If you give me a wrench to hit a tank, I've still got a better chance than hitting it with my bare hands. Does that mean I'm going to WTF pwn the tank? Hardly. It just means that I've got a better chance, however slight it may be.

Never said she had a good chance, or even a remotely decent chance. Maybe she'll get lucky and Kun will fall asleep on her lightsaber. There's always at least a remote chance. However, as I've said already, the odds are leaning extremely in Kun's favor. I'm simply saying that without the amulets, she's not quite as completely screwed as she is with the amulets.

But as I said before, I can understand how my phrasing may have implied I was saying that she has good odds, or that Kun is useless without the amulets. But that was simply due to poor wording.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.