Bryan Fury vs. Chun Li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xenogears
This fight would be sort of like what you see at 00:15 in the video.Ih_A9wrWk28

Snafu the Great
Now who's making the spite threads? And I absolutely hate the Alpha movies. The Animated Movie was (and still is) far superior than those two.

Xenogears
I seldom ever make them wink

Oh and trust me, I like Chun Li. I just think this is funny.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Xenogears
I seldom ever make them wink

Oh and trust me, I like Chun Li. I just thought it was funny.

Neither do I. People just assume that my threads are spite. If I wanted to make a really nasty spute thread, I'd stick Ayane in a match against a pissed-off M. Bison.

Xenogears
What about your Demetri Maximoff vs. Geese Howard thread? big grin

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Xenogears
What about your Demetri Maximoff vs. Geese Howard thread? big grin

That's not spite. The idea came to me from SvC Chaos. One of my friends like Darkstalkers, the other Fatal Fury.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
That's not spite. The idea came to me from SvC Chaos. One of my friends like Darkstalkers, the other Fatal Fury. Alright, I believe you.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Neither do I. People just assume that my threads are spite. If I wanted to make a really nasty spute thread, I'd stick Ayane in a match against a pissed-off M. Bison.
I don't think you usually intend spite, but.... you did pit her against Akuma.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't think you usually intend spite, but.... you did pit her against Akuma.

I think I was drunk that night. Could be worse thought. I was (and still am) pitting her against Scorpion.

Sado22
Bryan rolls her into a ball and plays bowling with her. seriously..you guys seen what he did to the tank in his T3 ending?

Mwahahahhahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhah

~Sado-sama

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
Bryan rolls her into a ball and plays bowling with her. seriously..you guys seen what he did to the tank in his T3 ending?

Mwahahahhahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhah

~Sado-sama As the new Bugs Bunny would say, "DAMN RIGHT MOTHER F*CKER!".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.