I feel like...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
... Danish blue cheese.

Mišt
I feel like a Barker Juice and a Barkdog from Barkdonald's, then maybe a Thornburger from Thorncastle, I heard those were ok jockey

Da Rev
I feel like killing something that reminds me of Danish Blue Cheese.

Slay
Originally posted by Da Rev
I feel like killing something that reminds me of Danish Blue Cheese.
Bloigen's underwear?

Da Rev
Yes ma'am.

Mišt
Hmm, its got the smell...but the taste is more like Feta tongue_ss

Da Rev

Slay
If you were to milk the goat in Scythe's sig, and then make cheese out of it, would you get evil feta? haermm

Mišt
It is good tongue_ss

Kidding, I've never tried it, you sick pervert nahuh

Da Rev

Mišt
I doubt it. The image was altered haermm Neither have I. *cough*

Ok I lied, there was this one time at band camp..

Da Rev

Slay
I doubt it. The image was altered haermm

Haha, don't be silly, you can't alter pictures. haermm

Mišt
You are one pathetic loser.

No offense.

Mary... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.

Da Rev

Mišt
Look at us go! We're zooming!

I told you! We're hauling ass!

We're hauling ass! All righty!

Guess what I got back there..

You just told me. Ass! We're hauling ass!

Slay

Da Rev

Slay
I got worms. Thats what we're gonna call it. We're gonna specialize in Worm farms. You know? Like ant farms.
Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques! haermm
No. Thats a gay drink, anyway haermm Don't judge. haermm

Da Rev
Originally posted by Slay
Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques! haermm

For future reference, please keep your posts to a 3 line minimum. Otherwise I start to lose interest. haermm

Mišt
Am I too late ? Look I won a coin, a gold coin! Oh, isn't this wonderful? Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?

Yes! We're in it!

What do you mean that's it? I'm not giving up! And neither are you! And neither am I!

Slay
For future reference, please keep your posts to a 3 line minimum. Otherwise I start to lose interest. haermm
You mean maximum? haermm

Da Rev

Da Rev
You mean maximum? haermm Never correct me. haermm

Slay
Never correct me. haermm
I just did. haermm

Mišt
I am Enrico Pollini. Now, I know what you are thinking... Enrico is a girl's name.

No I wasn't.

No pun intended.

What pun was that?
I was going to use that one next crylaugh

Hi, I really like your dike... Bike.

Da Rev
I have lost my heart many times before......I make a joke to help you forget how screwed you are.

Da Rev
I just did. haermm Never again. haermm

Slay
Never again. haermm
Haha, you just quoted Nickleback. haermm

Da Rev
Haha, you just quoted Nickleback. haermm Haha, I did it on accident. I'm not some guy with his collar up and huge girl sunglasses and spiked hair thinking I can rock out to this haermm

Mišt
Eh, they're always pissed, Honey. They're Nazis. It's like it's their job.

Da Rev
Why don't oo doo iit

Because, Einstein, one of us has to be the victim, one of us has to be the witness. What kind of a witness would you make? I'm your own brother, I don't know what the hell you're saying.

Slay
Haha, I did it on accident. I'm not some guy with his collar up and huge girl sunglasses and spiked hair thinking I can rock out to this haermm
Haha, don't hate on my style man. haermm

TRH
OMG everybody get down.....think think.....SS in the parking lot....not good....not good!!

Da Rev
Haha, don't hate on my style man. haermm I just hate you in general haermm

Slay
I just hate you in general haermm
Which includes my style. haermm

Da Rev
Which includes my style. haermm Yeah. Sorry. haermm

Mišt
I must keep reminding myself of this...

Da Rev
Thats a song that I quoted in my sig.

Mišt
What a coincidence jockey

Da Rev
What a coincidence.

Scythe
I doubt it. The image was altered

You mean this un-altered pic of a mother goat eating her own placenta?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/47/Mother_eating_placenta.jpg/772px-Mother_eating_placenta.jpg

Rogue Jedi
gross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.