Is this guy NUTZ!!!???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
This is a so-called customer!!!??? People are bashing this business owner for being in the wrong! The customer in question wants a 'refund', well, the owner wont give it to him, and push leads to shove. The owner for nearly 30 years has a 'no refund policy', and this crack-head has to act like a criminal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orHisxKPPFg

cool eek!

I think the 1st part is funnier, because he really throws a FIT! big grin big grin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_O0wF7Fzk&mode=related&search=

budgetapps:"oh trust me I am tired of trying to help these assholes. these people broke off the ground prong on the plug so it would fit their old ass outlet then expected to force me to swap them out. they damadged the appliance and I fixed it anyhow but that was not enough. I will not be bullied here"

TheMercurial
To be fair, he just seems like he's looking for his rights. The shop owner might be ripping them off.
Admittedly the customer is pretty aggressive, but I'd be pissed off too if I was being ripped off.

Crusher
Originally posted by TheMercurial
To be fair, he just seems like he's looking for his rights. The shop owner might be ripping them off.
Admittedly the customer is pretty aggressive, but I'd be pissed off too if I was being ripped off.

This is a 'USED' appliance store. No returns have been their policy for almost 30 years, how is he ripping them off?

Mišt
Anyone who whines about anything just needs a good punch in the face.

TheMercurial
Originally posted by Crusher
This is a 'USED' appliance store. No returns have been their policy for almost 30 years, how is he ripping them off?
Just because its a used appliance store doesnt mean he can sell something that doesnt work. All goods sold have to be of merchantable quality.

Da Rev
Misleading thread title

Barker
Kram3r's a bit gay, but I dont judge.

Mišt
Mist glued the soap to the ground and then duct taped it and used magnets, and is still trying to pick it up.

Crusher

Barker
'THE REPUBLIC WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!)))))

Crusher
Originally posted by Barker
'THE REPUBLIC WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!)))))

I sure hope so

Barker
'THE ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!))))) WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO A REPUBLIC

Crusher
'THE ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!))))) WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO A REPUBLIC

You have a problem with that!?!? Baby face?

TRH
You have a problem with that!?!? Baby face? Its a baby bearjockey

Barker
You have a problem with that!?!? Baby face?
Thanks for that Pm. jockey

Mišt
Get these motherf*ckin' Barkers off this motherf*ckin' forum jockey

Barker

Crusher

TRH
Come say it to my face then RIGHT here!! You LIBERAL LIMEAS!!!!.....

here comes SPAM

Mišt
Freak from down under. jockey

Utaharian jockey31

Barker
jockey
Originally posted by Mišt
Utaharian jockey31
You didn't, mate. 13jockey

Storm
Do not place any advertisements on the forums. Consider yourself warned for spamming Crusher!

Crusher
Come say it to my face then RIGHT here!! You LIBERAL LIMEAS!!!!.....

'Birthday December 29th, 1992'

You little FUZZ NUT.

TRH
jockey

You didn't, mate. 13jockey I got itjockey

TRH
'Birthday December 29th, 1992'

You little FUZZ NUT. you little *****,go to iraq and wipe your little ass

Crusher
Originally posted by Storm
Do not place any advertisements on the forums. Consider yourself warned for spamming Crusher!

Hey Master Storm! stick out tongue big grin eek!

Barker
Originally posted by TRH
I got itjockey
He posted it, then it was edited, but you had beat the edit, then Storm edited it, but I didn't know it was Storm, so I put it into my post, then I refreshed the page and saw Storm's post and edited my post.

The End. jockey

Crusher
Originally posted by TRH
you little *****,go to iraq and wipe your little ass

*Bends you over my knee and spanks you little BOY!!

TRH
*Bends you over my knee and spanks you little BOY!! file you under pedo....ya sicko......hows your buddy mike Jackson?

TRH
He posted it, then it was edited, but you had beat the edit, then Storm edited it, but I didn't know it was Storm, so I put it into my post, then I refreshed the page and saw Storm's post and edited my post.

The End. jockey I beat the editjockey

Mišt
jockey

You didn't, mate. 13jockey

Went there, took a photo, bought a tshirt, and came back again, twice jockey31

Barker
Were you the guy following all the polygamists? jockey

Mišt
I was the guy all the polygamists were following jockey31

Barker
They wanted another dad, can you blame them? jockey

Mišt
They wanted another dad, can you blame them? jockey

Well, after I showed them the polygon count of my Porygon, they wanted to feel the polyester on my new shirt. Then I discovered I had a polypus, but upon further investigation it was just a small bite. So I gave a lecture on Ancient Egyptians and them being polytheists, then ate some polycarbonates. jockey31

Barker
Mist's a bit Poly-ghey, but I don't judge.. jockey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.