Darth Traya VS Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Battlefield: Valley Of The Dark Lords
So who shall win? smile

darthsith19
Hmm, this is actually really close, I'm not sure... confused

ThoraxeRMG
I forgot to mention Darth Traya can use her extra three Lightsabers.
If her hand gets removed.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this really a match for Caedus.

darthsith19
Yes, it is a match for him, and a match that he might lose.

Darth_Glentract
Might lose? I'd say he's much more likely to lose than not.

jollyjim311
Couldn't he just out TK her and steal the three lightsabers from her. He does have that famed Skywalker blood, and was said to rival Luke. As for sabers... She is a one-handed old woman.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Couldn't he just out TK her and steal the three lightsabers from her. He does have that famed Skywalker blood, and was said to rival Luke. As for sabers... She is a one-handed old woman.

He could do that.

kamhal
Hmm, tough one. Well, i think that at the actual level from Jacen, Traya may beat him.

xxxpoppunker182

thats what those three jedi masters thought when she just insta-killed them

Darth_Glentract

Do you know anything to indicate that Jacen is stronger than her in the Force?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Caedus uses his vast knowledge and slices each hand off.

Manslayer
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
thats what those three jedi masters thought when she just insta-killed them It wasnt an "insta kill" in a sense that its like emrald lightning. From what i saw it doesnt kill you the moment it touches you unlike lukes lightning and that technique is a mere force drain at a very high intensity. A powerful force user should resist it especially if someone has skywalker blood since they have very strong connections to the force.

Anyways if caedus is going to lose i doubt it be due to the force drain

Darth Sexy
Theoretically, Jacen has too strong of a mind and force defense to fall to the force drain. With that said, he's never seen a force drain in his life, nor does he really HAVE a defense for it. However, Traya killed 3 of the top masters of that era instantly, and her force knowledge and abilities are vast. Jacen's knowledge is broader but in terms of offensive techniques, I don't think he has much of a chance against Traya. Nor does he rival Luke.

sithlord1138
I think Caedus might take this but just barely

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Theoretically, Jacen has too strong of a mind and force defense to fall to the force drain. With that said, he's never seen a force drain in his life, nor does he really HAVE a defense for it. However, Traya killed 3 of the top masters of that era instantly, and her force knowledge and abilities are vast. Jacen's knowledge is broader but in terms of offensive techniques, I don't think he has much of a chance against Traya. Nor does he rival Luke.

i agree.

but i have to say the jacen is easily manipulated lumiya did it to him throughout the LotF books and i have to say that Traya is far more manipulative than Lumiya and her knowledge of the sith is far greater than lumiyas and jacens combined. i believe she'd be able to manipulate him with minimal difficulty

0°Mandalore°0
Jacen takes this. Traya is better with the Force, but Jacen is second only to Luke in terms of everything.

In a saber combat Jacen rapes her, in a Force battle I think he loses, and overall, Traya loses this match.

kamhal
lol, that's why he had a hell of a time to kill mara and that's why he almost pisses his pants when someone talks about boba fett...

sithlord1138
Originally posted by kamhal
lol, that's why he had a hell of a time to kill mara and that's why he almost pisses his pants when someone talks about boba fett...

Lol laughing

Gideon
Originally posted by kamhal

I lol'd. In my most passionate anti-Jacen moments, I'd agree with you wholeheartedly. But it is also true that one must take a look at the big picture.

Mara Jade does not likely possess Traya's formidable strength in the Force (though, rest assured, she is no slouch herself), but she is an accomplished and highly experienced Jedi Knight and -- even more importantly, in the case of her combat with Jacen Solo -- she is a former Emperor's Hand, as is Lumiya, Jacen's own (now former) master. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the Emperor's Hands are perhaps the finest league of assassins in the entire Star Wars mythos, better than the Nohgri. That is what she used to defeat Jacen; the omniscient narrator made it rather clear that her Force powers didn't stack up at all compared to his. His knowledge of the Force and mastery over it far outstripped her own, and this is undeniable. She defeated him through vastly superior combat training and combat experience. Though Jacen is a clever Jedi, the Emperor's Hands -- again, Lumiya is an example of this -- are much more cleverer than the average Jedi. She fought smarter and more resourcefully.

Traya is a ruthlessly manipulative and clever woman, but I would hesitate to say that she is a supremely intelligent fighter. High intelligence doesn't equate to high combat intelligence. But I can't say who'd win.

As for Boba Fett, well, who wouldn't piss their pants at the mention of Boba Fett? Seriously. The bounty hunter is legendary at that point. He's harder to kill than any Sith Lord we've seen -- and we've seen ones who can clone themselves and anchor their souls to temples and artifacts -- and he isn't Force-sensitive. He has a small, but highly trained army of Mandalorians that kicked Imperial and Yuuzhan Vong ass. I'd guess that it'd take dozens of GAG soldiers to equal one Mandalorian. Combine this with Fett's peerless determination, efficiency, and ruthlessness -- especially during Jacen's unstable rise to power -- Fett would have been a potentially lethal foe.

Darth Hord
Not to mention that if Fett would go after Jacen it will be far more personal than any other bounty/assassination he has ever been on so he would be a lot more determined to get revenge, if Boba chooses to go after Jacen.

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by Darth Sexy

I don't think she would be able to drain him since he always hides in the force

Spartan ll
Originally posted by tulakhordpwns
I don't think she would be able to drain him since he always hides in the force He hides in the Force, so what? How does that help defend him against her draining technique when he's right infront of her? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Jacen Doofus loses.

Lightsnake
To drain someone through the Force, you need to locate them through the Force, so it does make a difference

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by Lightsnake
To drain someone through the Force, you need to locate them through the Force, so it does make a difference

exactly

ThoraxeRMG
She is psychically blind, so she may have to heal her eyes.

tulakhordpwns
That is true, she is blind so she sees with the force, but she won't be able to see Jacen because he is hiding in the force

gideongarner01
I would honestly be surprised If traya took even 1 win out of 10 against caedus. How it traya supposed to compete with the 3rd possibly second strongest Sith Lord in history?

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by gideongarner01
I would honestly be surprised If traya took even 1 win out of 10 against caedus. How it traya supposed to compete with the 3rd possibly second strongest Sith Lord in history?

Kreia's unblockable Hunger-Drain - same as Darth Nihilus uses.

Kreia would kill Darth Caedus easily 10 times out of 10.

Also don't bump necro'd threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.