Gladiator vs. Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
embarrasment I think Gladiator can wipe him out even if he becomes as big as all the nations in the world.

Symmetric Chaos
Gladiator, very easily.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
embarrasment I think Gladiator can wipe him out even if he becomes as big as all the nations in the world.

creel

Wonder Man
against the guy who can rip stars in half

guy222
against the guy who can rip stars in half

which absorbing man are u using

earth x?

creel had thor beat

kallark can do that

norrinradd43
just curious, but has gladiators origin ever been revealed??? I would really like to know what the hell he is

Wonder Man
He was from a race of Supermen. Something happened to his people i think im not quite sure. As far as which Absorbing Man...the marvel regular; that's all i ever use.

guy222
He was from a race of Supermen. Something happened to his people i think im not quite sure. As far as which Absorbing Man...the marvel regular; that's all i ever use.

creel doesn't have a good won/lose record

Wonder Man
Well when he became an entire city i think that puts him on the charts maybe even over Hulk.

guy222
Well when he became an entire city i think that puts him on the charts maybe even over Hulk.

he always lost to thor and hulk

Wonder Man
yeah but now he has psycic abilities to absorb more than just the material world

guy222
yeah but now he has psycic abilities to absorb more than just the material world

sounds impressive

Wonder Man
Well Gladiator stands with Thanos and he always impressed me. Being able to move so fast as to exist in 4d is awesome. I saw him beat Thor in a Thor comic as far as a win without killing him.

Symmetric Chaos

Creel is borderline retarded.

We're talking about a guy who was getting choked by CaptainAmerica's shield while Cap described how the shield was stronger than anything else on Earth. Even at that point it didn't occur to Creel that he could absorb the shield.

Scoobless
I saw him beat Thor in a Thor comic as far as a win without killing him.

I must have missed that one, every Thor comic I've seen them fight in ends with Gladiator on the wrong side of a beating.

norrinradd43
Last I saw, thor defeated Gladiator

Wonder Man
oh i think in this fight Gladiator was fighting an entire armada of a space fleet while he took on Thor.punk

grey fox
Gladiator VERY easily.

Jebus reborn
Well Gladiator stands with Thanos and he always impressed me. Being able to move so fast as to exist in 4d is awesome. I saw him beat Thor in a Thor comic as far as a win without killing him. Gladiator stood in awe, and like a b*tch when Maker shot Thanos.
He is nowhere near Thanos...

The only thing that he did, was shake his hand.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

We're talking about a guy who was getting choked by CaptainAmerica's shield while Cap described how the shield was stronger than anything else on Earth. Even at that point it didn't occur to Creel that he could absorb the shield. The guy has been outsmarted by f*cking Hulk...

grey fox
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Gladiator stood in awe, and like a b*tch when Maker shot Thanos.
He is nowhere near Thanos...

The only thing that he did, was shake his hand.
The guy has been outsmarted by f*cking Hulk...

...who had Banners genius at the time. They didn't call him 'Professor' Hulk for nothing.

Wonder Man
birds of a feather

TricksterPriest

We're talking about a guy who was getting choked by CaptainAmerica's shield while Cap described how the shield was stronger than anything else on Earth. Even at that point it didn't occur to Creel that he could absorb the shield.

...............wow. no expression That's ****ing dumb. durlaugh

Wonder Man
What's dumber...not absorbing it or throwing the shield at him or that dudes logic

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by grey fox
...who had Banners genius at the time. They didn't call him 'Professor' Hulk for nothing. I remember Hulk crushing a building over him, and then smashing him when he turned to glass.
Don't recall that being Smart Hulk.

Jebus reborn

We're talking about a guy who was getting choked by CaptainAmerica's shield while Cap described how the shield was stronger than anything else on Earth. Even at that point it didn't occur to Creel that he could absorb the shield. That's kind of funny, because in other fights, when he even touches rock, or something, he turns into it.
Like when Thor turned him into gas...

F*cking plot devices...

tkitna
I think Creel beats him. A jobbing Gladiator (which he does more often than not) usually loses his confidence after awhile and then gets beat down. Creel is dumb, but is a stout opponent at the same time.

AM 7/10

llagrok
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I remember Hulk crushing a building over him, and then smashing him when he turned to glass.
Don't recall that being Smart Hulk.

You're right.

Creel is stupid.

norrinradd43
Gladiator deserves more respect as far as spacefaring heros go, I think he demolishes Creel

long pig
The thing is, in the Hulk comic we learned that Creel tricked everyone into thinking he was stupid. He did this so they wouldn't look into his finances and stuff because they think he's too stupid to run such a large money making thing. We learn that he's a very intelligent person who can become even more intelligent (like when he absorbed this genius guy's mind) who can pretty much steal someone's mind with his magical absorbing powers.

I mean we've seen Creel do some amazing stuff. He's straight up beaten Thor twice, he's became light and moved around at light speed and blitzed some cosmic green guy. He's physically beaten the hell out of Hulk to the point where Hulk was on the verge of losing....then Creel turned into glass... We've seen him take on Odin and he absorbed Odin's powers and Odin pretty much had to BFR him because nothing else worked. Absorbed the power cosmic and was zipping around fighting Surfer(he lost though. He did pretty good). Asborbed the nega bands, but he didn't do much with it. Still, imo Creel is insanely powerful.

He could possibly absorb his powers and be Gladiator2 with extra powers.

But his so-called fake (I'm still not sure about those Hulk comics) CIS version really can't beat anyone. He's an idiot.
Why doesn't he just keep maybe an adamantium needle in his skin at all times and when he gets in a fight, he'd be invulnerable. What the hell is wrong with Marvel? No one is that stupid. I believe they make him that stupid because with his powers, he could be invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.