The chronicles of Barkworld II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
So Raz and his queen Storm and his KMC solders came upon the Castle of King Barker were they were met by the newly created Barkmon and Mistmon Pokemon....so Raz got out his light saber and Rouge Jedi joined him....the new Pokemon had only one flaw....they could not resist the sight of fresh butterscotch pudding......so Raz got some from trusted KMC member johnnyforever......and the pokemon were instantly transformed into harmless pets.....so raz and storm led most of KMC towards the King Barker castle(Barkdonalds world HQ)....there was only one more obstacle....King Barkers trusted tough guy....Roland.....Roland and his giant dumpster stood in the way of the road to Barker castle....So raz quickly alerted KMC member Scythe....Scythe with his infinitely strong goat horns smashed rolands giant dumpster and raz continued with all the members of KMC to barker castle......what surprises does king Barker have in store for them in in King Barker castle......who shall rule KMC?......to be continued

jockey

this is a continuation from the first chronicles of Barkworld.....more to come soon

Scythe
That's right, Roland ain't got nuthin' on Teh Goat.

Thorrin
As long as you don't come near Thorncastle, I'm good. jockey

Röland
What if I go near Thorncastle?

Thorrin
I'll kill you.

Röland
Lies.

TRH
Originally posted by Thorrin
As long as you don't come near Thorncastle, I'm good. jockey its next

Thorrin

Röland
Yeah, I mean, why would I want to make Naz a widow?

I'm not that heartless. shifty

I see what you did there.

Trying to make me look like Pedobear.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/Skeets_Sigs/pedobear7db.gif

Thorrin
Whoever made that did a good job of editing out the cat. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
no likey cats

Röland
Whoever made that did a good job of editing out the cat. laughing out loud

That is one of the funniest animations I've seen though. crylaugh

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TRH
So Raz and his queen Storm and his KMC solders came upon the Castle of King Barker were they were met by the newly created Barkmon and Mistmon Pokemon....so Raz got out his light saber and Rouge Jedi joined him....the new Pokemon had only one flaw....they could not resist the sight of fresh butterscotch pudding......so Raz got some from trusted KMC member johnnyforever......and the pokemon were instantly transformed into harmless pets.....so raz and storm led most of KMC towards the King Barker castle(Barkdonalds world HQ)....there was only one more obstacle....King Barkers trusted tough guy....Roland.....Roland and his giant dumpster stood in the way of the road to Barker castle....So raz quickly alerted KMC member Scythe....Scythe with his infinitely strong goat horns smashed rolands giant dumpster and raz continued with all the members of KMC to barker castle......what surprises does king Barker have in store for them in in King Barker castle......who shall rule KMC?......to be continued

jockey

this is a continuation from the first chronicles of Barkworld.....more to come soon

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.