Eternal Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
so..hmm, Eternal life you say?

the wonderous gift "god" is apparently going to give us.....

can most people actually imagine liveing for eternity, how is this actually a gift at all, it seems more of a torment, living for eternity as countless billions of years seem to go by, would drive most mad, wouldnt it everyone?

so how is it a gift, can peope actually comprehend what they say when they ask for Eternal life?

Discuss smile

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Burning thought

can most people actually imagine liveing for eternity, how is this actually a gift at all, it seems more of a torment, living for eternity as countless billions of years seem to go by, would drive most mad, wouldnt it everyone?

so how is it a gift, can peope actually comprehend what they say when they ask for Eternal life?

Discuss smile

God has an exciting plan for you to carry out for eternity.

debbiejo
I believe we are already eternal.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Burning thought

Discuss smile

If there was a time before your birth that you did not exist, then living for the rest of time would not equal eternity. Eternity must include all past, present and future.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
If there was a time before your birth that you did not exist, then living for the rest of time would not equal eternity. Eternity must include all past, present and future.

thumbup

Burning thought
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
God has an exciting plan for you to carry out for eternity.

laughing an exciting plan? reaaalllyy now

debbiejo
Yeah, condemnation! Sounds nice.

Jim Reaper
God needs souls to: clean toliets, waste disposal, catering, shine the gold, etc... Keep in mind you will do this with a big glowing smile on your face. big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jim Reaper
God needs souls to: clean toliets, waste disposal, catering, shine the gold, etc... Keep in mind you will do this with a big glowing smile on your face. big grin

And singing the same damn song for the remainder of eternity. eek! laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
If there was a time before your birth that you did not exist, then living for the rest of time would not equal eternity. Eternity must include all past, present and future. Correct. Only Samuel L. Jackson fits that description, as he created God.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Correct. Only Samuel L. Jackson fits that description, as he created God.

Why do you say that?

Violent2Dope
Why do you say that? Samuel L. Jackson created God and allowed God to create existence. There is none with more power than Samuel L. Jackson.

Shakyamunison
Samuel L. Jackson created God and allowed God to create existence. There is none with more power than Samuel L. Jackson.

Why do you say that?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by debbiejo
I believe we are already eternal.

So, do I.

Symmetric Chaos
As long as eternal life comes with: eternal youth, extremely fast healing, dulled sense of pain and psychological conditioning that would help me cope. I think I could stand it.

Violent2Dope
Silly mortals. Only Samuel L. Jackson is eternal. He has the power to wipe out all of existence and remaking it brand new by willing it.

Shakyamunison
Silly mortals. Only Samuel L. Jackson is eternal. He has the power to wipe out all of existence and remaking it brand new by willing it.

I showed Samuel your posts and he laughed and said "some people need to get a life". no expression

Violent2Dope
I showed Samuel your posts and he laughed and said "some people need to get a life". no expression You know Samuel L. Jackson!?

Shakyamunison
You know Samuel L. Jackson!?

laughing No, but I did make you ask. laughing

Violent2Dope
laughing No, but I did make you ask. laughing FOOL! JACKSON WILL SMITE YOU!

Shakyamunison
FOOL! JACKSON WILL SMITE YOU!

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.