RJ is not an A$$hole, The Thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Personally, I don't think RJ is an A$$hole, I just think he's going through some tough times right now and is just misunderstood. Obviously he feels bad about something he did, but I mean, he's RJ. srug

Punkyhermy
confused

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/bongSmiley.gif

JacopeX
IN my profile, I said he was awesome.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by JacopeX
IN my profile, I said he was awesome.

Okay, well then you are in the clear. But when the hand of the almighty strikes down upon the rest of us, what will we do without the written proof that we lack? sad

Kosta
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/bongSmiley.gif

Right on!

Rogue Jedi
bngbongbong

Rogue Jedi
I use public toilets and I piss on the seat, I walk around in the summertime saying "What about this heat."

this tells me one thing.....I'M AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!

Rogue Jedi
Personally, I don't think RJ is an A$$hole, I just think he's going through some tough times right now and is just misunderstood. Obviously he feels bad about something he did, but I mean, he's RJ. srug FYI: I am not misunderstood, and I did nothing wrong. But you are correct when you say I am going through a tough time. It has turned me bitter, angry, basically an A$$hole.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I use public toilets and I piss on the seat, I walk around in the summertime saying "What about this heat."

this tells me one thing.....I'M AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!! laughing love that song

Rogue Jedi
Its my new motto.

lord xyz
Personally, I don't think RJ is an A$$hole, I just think he's going through some tough times right now and is just misunderstood. Obviously he feels bad about something he did, but I mean, he's RJ. srug He's christian, that's why. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Nay.

PiruBlood
hes kool in my back and i got his back

PiruBlood
Originally posted by PiruBlood
hes kool in my book and i got his back

InnerRise
Personally, I don't think RJ is an A$$hole, I just think he's going through some tough times right now and is just misunderstood. Obviously he feels bad about something he did, but I mean, he's RJ. srug I thought that Rogue Jedi was a Male at first but then I was corrected and told that He was a she, and now I see that She is a he.

shrug

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
FYI: I am not misunderstood, and I did nothing wrong. But you are correct when you say I am going through a tough time. It has turned me bitter, angry, basically an A$$hole.

Well then I am right. If I think you are misunderstood, and you claim you are not misunderstood, then I misunderstood you, so in fact you are misunderstood. smile

Rogue Jedi
whachoo talkin bout willis?

=Tired Hiker=
You don't need to know what I'm talking about. *Jedi waves*

Rogue Jedi
what'd you say about my droids?

ADarksideJedi
He is fine.Anyone who loves star wars as much as he does.Is cool in my book!jm cool

Rogue Jedi
I guess I have that going for me.

=Tired Hiker=
And that's one to grow on! Go Joe!

Jaeh_JediPirate
...uhhhh.... erm

Rogue Jedi
Joe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.