Superman and Black Adam versus Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which duo wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which duo wins?
The hammer Brothers.

quanchi112
superman and black adam

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
superman and black adam

Wrong. a double magic lighting blast should take supers out quickly. we know how well he does against it. Not well at all. And then it's ba against the two. not good for him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrong. a double magic lighting blast should take supers out quickly. we know how well he does against it. Not well at all. And then it's ba against the two. not good for him. sorry but im not biased and not a marvelite. supes can take thor while i know black adam will take beta ray bill. hammmer brothers go down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
sorry but im not biased and not a marvelite. supes can take thor while i know black adam will take beta ray bill. hammmer brothers go down.

Supers is def faster and stronger than Thor. But Superman isn't resistant to a magical BFR. DS has done it many times. he also insnt' goign to resist magical lighting. BA can and will, but he won't last against the two after supers is BFR'd or ko'd by lighting.

Avalonofthewind
Speedblitz ftw.

quanchi112
Supers is def faster and stronger than Thor. But Superman isn't resistant to a magical BFR. DS has done it many times. he also insnt' goign to resist magical lighting. BA can and will, but he won't last against the two after supers is BFR'd or ko'd by lighting. superman can and will strike back after magic attacks. u underestimtae the guy who pounded darkseids head. supes either stalemates or beats thor while black adam beats beta ray bill for sure. im right here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman can and will strike back after magic attacks. u underestimtae the guy who pounded darkseids head. supes either stalemates or beats thor while black adam beats beta ray bill for sure. im right here.
avatar. And I am not so sure BA will take beta for any majority. That one is not clear at all. Stop trying so hard. we all know your a marvel zombie.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which duo wins?

team 2

quanchi112
avatar. And I am not so sure BA will take beta for any majority. That one is not clear at all. Stop trying so hard. we all know your a marvel zombie. here we go with ur lies. and lookey lookey im defending dc guys and u are defending marvel guys. except like usual im right and ur wrong, lol.

guy222
team two

Bouboumaster
Team 2

D-Block
Team 2

naruto2424
team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.