The Off-Topic Fight Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Because we all love the movie. And we all have repressed rage caused by modern society.

And Now: The Rules

The first rule of Off Topic Fight Club is - you do not talk about Off Topic Fight Club. The second rule of Off Topic Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Off Topic Fight Club. Third rule of Off Topic Fight Club, someone yells 'stop', goes limp, taps out, the thread is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one post at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Off Topic Fight Club, you have to fight...er...post.

Kram3r
Don't we already have a thread like this? erm

Tattoo
Originally posted by Quincy
Because we all love the movie. And we all have repressed rage caused by modern society.

And Now: The Rules

The first rule of Off Topic Fight Club is - you do not talk about Off Topic Fight Club. The second rule of Off Topic Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Off Topic Fight Club. Third rule of Off Topic Fight Club, someone yells 'stop', goes limp, taps out, the thread is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one post at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Off Topic Fight Club, you have to fight...er...post.

fightclub

Kram3r
I knew I was right. I just couldn't be stuffed looking for the thread. 131wank

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, LTA's old thread. Yay.

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yeah, LTA's old thread. Yay.

Yeah, whoo!

Strangelove
the idea is lame, anyway

Rogue Jedi
not really. if there were a real life fight club near me, I'd be there every week.

Vinny Valentine
Fail
Fial
Flia
Flai
Fila
Fali

Rogue Jedi
fail?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
not really. if there were a real life fight club near me, I'd be there every week. Yeah sure, but on the internet it's just dumb

Rogue Jedi
I would seriously be there having my ass handed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.