Galactus vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
My money's on Galactus.

quanchi112
galactus 10 outta 10 all day everyday.

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, Galactus would mindrape Darkseid anyday.

quanchi112
galactus would own darksied and highfather at the same time with ease.

guy222
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
My money's on Galactus.

G

Ultimate Hulk43
So, the extent of Galactus' power isn't truly known at all, huh?

guy222
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So, the extent of Galactus' power isn't truly known at all, huh?

IMO, full powered Galactus is theory

He's a force of nature. As per the old Marvel books. Like most characters retcons happen. Stories change

IMO, he's one of the most powerful beings created by Marvel smile

guy222
still g

could be swayed if ds does something extraordinary

occultdestroyer
Galactus the Skrull loses

guy222
U think its a Skrull in the latest FF issue

OneDumbG0
Wouldn't be surprised if it was the real Hulk and the real Galactus. Millar's been pulling out all the stops in his FF run. Either way, Galactus ftw.

lawest9
this was done in the dc/marvel crossover of the same title as this thread,we learn galactus can stand up to darkseids power better than vice versa, however ds could have offed a weaken G by not calling off his animated building that was downing big G. and he called off his para demons who were about to overwhelm ss by sheer numbers, so DS had his chance to destroy them both.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lawest9
this was done in the dc/marvel crossover of the same title as this thread,we learn galactus can stand up to darkseids power better than vice versa, however ds could have offed a weaken G by not calling off his animated building that was downing big G. and he called off his para demons who were about to overwhelm ss by sheer numbers, so DS had his chance to destroy them both. That crossover isnt canon but imo that is how it would go down as well. Keep in mind also Galactus was starving also in the Hunger.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

The Great Galen
Kirby said a peak DS is a normal Galen and kirby`s opinion>>>>>>>>>every comic fan.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Kirby said a peak DS is a normal Galen and kirby`s opinion>>>>>>>>>every comic fan. You show me where Kirby said this.

Hell, it doesn't mean much anyway since he's never been portrayed at those levels without help.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Kirby said a peak DS is a normal Galen and kirby`s opinion>>>>>>>>>every comic fan. You do realize that this a fantasy forum match with no specific writer writing it.

With that being said who do you think takes it?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You show me where Kirby said this.

www.comicsnews.com/archive/18852.php

Dark-Jaxx
Darkseid sends Galactus crying to the Living Tribunal by making fun of his pink skirt.

Utrigita
Is that before ore after Galactus has made Orion fatherless?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Darkseid sends Galactus crying to the Living Tribunal by making fun of his pink skirt. Real men arent afraid to wear pink.

Juk3n
Darkseid wins because i want people to point and laugh at me..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.