Old, but awesome: Get a job, Sparkling Wiggles! (Racist or hilarious?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://www.lolcenter.com/videos/Funny/Sparkling_Wiggles

Since the GDF has become some sort of breeding ground for retarded topics about race, I've decided that we ought to have a decent thread. Or, if not decent, a mildly humorous thread.

So, give your opinions on this video. (If you start in on ignorance and how the parents are bad for teaching racism, you can just go into a burning house to think about what you've done.)

ragesRemorse
Yeah, i dont want sparkling wiggles coming to my parties eigther

Swanky-Tuna
I thought it was hilarious. Especially since the kid thinks she's saying "sparkling wiggles". Haw haw, laughing at and not with.

Victor Von Doom
(Cos kids can't pronounce stuff).

Swanky-Tuna
Haw haw, stupid little kids and their undeveloped pronunciation.

Evil Dead
ah shit.......funny stuff.

People who encourage that shit should serously have their children taken away.

Rogue Jedi
COOL sig, ash.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I thought it was hilarious. Especially since the kid thinks she's saying "sparkling wiggles". Haw haw, laughing at and not with. Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
(Cos kids can't pronounce stuff).

I still do not get it. Would someone please elaborate so I can hoin the laughs?

Fishy
Originally posted by Bardock42
I still do not get it. Would someone please elaborate so I can hoin the laughs?

It's because children brains aren't fully developed yet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
It's because children brains aren't fully developed yet.

Nope, still no idea what's going on. Thanks for trying though.

Kenshinswife
its funny because the child doesnt know what she saying sounds like. Its innocent. But her parent or whoever is recording are the ass wholes for recording something like that. Intentions not too pure.

inimalist
this is wrong, feceman!!!!!!!!!!! i suggest you and all of your racist child molesting ilk be chemically castrated.

teh rascmis is nto funny!!!!!!! oK?

FeceMan
Nope, still no idea what's going on. Thanks for trying though.
The little girl is trying to say "sparkling wiggles," but it sounds like "f*cking n*ggers."
Originally posted by inimalist
this is wrong, feceman!!!!!!!!!!! i suggest you and all of your racist child molesting ilk be chemically castrated.

teh rascmis is nto funny!!!!!!! oK?
Agreed.

Member.
have u thought about the fact that the parents genuinely don't hear it as "fukin *******"? maybe they're really not racist at all o.o

Kenshinswife
yea...maybe their just deaf...hell they might even be stupid....w/e

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
The little girl is trying to say "sparkling wiggles," but it sounds like "f*cking n*ggers."

Makes no sense to me, don't get it.

Rogue Jedi
use the force, German.

grey fox
F*cking hilarious

JacopeX

Since the GDF has become some sort of breeding ground for retarded topics about race, I've decided that we ought to have a decent thread. Or, if not decent, a mildly humorous thread.

So, give your opinions on this video. (If you start in on ignorance and how the parents are bad for teaching racism, you can just go into a burning house to think about what you've done.) For one, to all that have been defending this vid are complete idiots.

Seriously, she says "N*ggers" and then they post the video anyways. Were they deaf or suffering a brain syndrome?

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
For one, to all that have been defending this vid are complete idiots.

Seriously, she says "N*ggers" and then they post the video anyways. Were they deaf or suffering a brain syndrome?

So what?

inimalist

wait wait wait

if you are the first person to come in here and not find it funny, doesn't that mean the issue is with you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
wait wait wait

if you are the first person to come in here and not find it funny, doesn't that mean the issue is with you?

Actually he would be the second.

His idiot reaction is pretty idiotic as always though.

inimalist

ah, I stand corrected

Victor Von Doom

Th-third.

JacopeX

His idiot reaction is pretty idiotic as always though. Why should I find it funny?

Because if I don't, it makes me an idiot?

WTF?

inimalist
Why should I find it funny?

WTF?

I think it was more the insulting and arrogant attitude toward people who think it was funny

best idea on a topic like this is to just not get involved, you are simply asking for people to flame you

Storm
I don' t find it particularly amusing.

dadudemon
I laughed only because I couldn't believe what a little teeny tiny girl was saying. I knew what she was trying to say and that is what makes it funny. When I was a little teeny tiny boy, I pronounced fork like f*ck. I remember my uncles would tell me to say fork all the time because they knew it was bad but I did not know the difference until years later. That aspect of the video makes me sad: to know that they are encouraging an innocent to say such horrible things.

(Again, my response is a true politicians response.)

Bardock42
Why should I find it funny?

WTF?

Now this is hilarious, as I pretty much stated that I don't find it particularly funny, I would say that your lack of reading ability just owned you once more, making your signature even more ironic and thereby owning you again.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Th-third.

Liar. You laughed.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I laughed only because I couldn't believe what a little teeny tiny girl was saying. I knew what she was trying to say and that is what makes it funny. When I was a little teeny tiny boy, I pronounced fork like f*ck. I remember my uncles would tell me to say fork all the time because they knew it was bad but I did not know the difference until years later. That aspect of the video makes me sad: to know that they are encouraging an innocent to say such horrible things.

(Again, my response is a true politicians response.)

In the aspect of being not particularly well thought out?

meep-meep

So, give your opinions on this video. (If you start in on ignorance and how the parents are bad for teaching racism, you can just go into a burning house to think about what you've done.)

I cant say I've been around to see these other "reatarded topics about race" but I just happened to take a looksee at this above mentioned topic. My opinion: not funny. Actually it's mildly irritating, and very redundant. Much like alot of the other topics that tend to be associated with your posting, you sparkling wiggle.

FeceMan

Haha, you're dumb.
Originally posted by meep-meep
I cant say I've been around to see these other "reatarded topics about race" but I just happened to take a looksee at this above mentioned topic. My opinion: not funny. Actually it's mildly irritating, and very redundant. Much like alot of the other topics that tend to be associated with your posting, you sparkling wiggle.
I like how you say that it is redundant. I don't think that you know what that word means.

dadudemon
In the aspect of being not particularly well thought out?

Nice try but no.

Meaning I didn't take a position outright and I actually took up for both sides indirectly and then condoned something that was politically incorrect.

Was it not well thought out? or...maybe you didn't think that well?

Seriously, please be nice.

ragesRemorse
why does everyone jump to the conclusion that the parents are racist. It's always funny hearing little kids saying things they shouldnt.

personally though, im with the little girl, i think that those sparkiling wiggles should get a job

Victor Von Doom
Why would one say sparkling wiggles anyway?

Robtard
Little children say the darnedest things.

c!@p
That's wacist.

meep-meep
Haha, you're dumb.

I like how you say that it is redundant. I don't think that you know what that word means.

Redundant like how you always post something trying to bait people into very annoying subjects. So haha sure it's mildly irritating, not particularly funny, and with just a mild undertone of racism, or not (it depends on your point of view). Seeing as you never post funny videos otherwise, it leads me to believe you posted that video simply for the fact that a little blonde haired girl is mistakingly calling sparkling wiggles, f*cking n*ggers. Your intent is simply to get a rise out of some people and nothing else. No intelligent discussion about race relations and how there are lazy blacks, and lazy whites, and how its not race that causes racial conflict but actually differences in culture and sometimes economic status. Nope. None of that. Unless you would like to talk about that? Let's discuss. Or would you rather just laugh at that cute little girl saying sparkling wiggles need to get jobs. My guess is you would prefer the latter.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Robtard
Little children say the darnedest things. Don't they though?

FeceMan
Originally posted by meep-meep
Redundant like how you always post something trying to bait people into very annoying subjects.
I'm fairly certain that such is the entire purpose behind the GDF.

I thought it was mildly humorous and I wanted to share this mildly humorous video with everyone that he or she might partake in the mild humor.

And you admit that it is funny! I WIN AT TEH THRED HAAHHhahah!11!1

She's not mistakenly saying "sparkling wiggles" as "f*cking n*ggers"; she's doing it because she has a speech impediment. She can't help it--and that's why it's doubly funny.

Actually, I thought it was mildly humorous enough to warrant a thread.

Are there any such discussions on KMC? (No.)

You know, I'd rather just talk about how you need to shut the **** up and take a goddamn Midol.

Bardock42
Nice try but no.

Meaning I didn't take a position outright and I actually took up for both sides indirectly and then condoned something that was politically incorrect.

Was it not well thought out? or...maybe you didn't think that well?

Seriously, please be nice.

Oh right, an idiot. I forgot.

xmarksthespot
False dichotomy. It's somewhat racist, but also somewhat funny.

dadudemon
Oh right, an idiot. I forgot.

Bardock42, go reread the post I included sarcasm tags on...I hid text in there for you. (Yes, I am sneaky..."do not underestimate the sneakiness."wink

Bardock42
Bardock42, go reread the post I included sarcasm tags on...I hid text in there for you. (Yes, I am sneaky..."do not underestimate the sneakiness."wink

Totally missed it

Inspectah Deck
She's not mistakenly saying "sparkling wiggles" as "f*cking n*ggers"; she's doing it because she has a speech impediment. She can't help it--and that's why it's doubly funny.

tohslaugh

Grinning Goku
It's funny, but it's kinda racist and irresponsible by tantamount.

Victor Von Doom
Eh?

Robtard
"Yea, that TANTAMOUNT was awesome, I used it last night, for like three hours. My neighbor asked about the TANTAMOUNT, but I was like, you either understand the TANTAMOUNT, or you don't."

Grinning Goku
"Yea, that TANTAMOUNT was awesome, I used it last night, for like three hours. My neighbor asked about the TANTAMOUNT, but I was like, you either understand the TANTAMOUNT, or you don't." laughing laughing laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
laughing laughing laughing

Only three? Not to sound arrogant, but I feel it's at least a 4, possibly 5 laugh-smilie worthy.

amity75
The kid knew what she was saying alright. I bet she can recite all the lines from "Birth of a Nation" with no sign of a speech "impediment". She should be dipped in honey and fed to the bees.

Victor Von Doom
"Yea, that TANTAMOUNT was awesome, I used it last night, for like three hours. My neighbor asked about the TANTAMOUNT, but I was like, you either understand the TANTAMOUNT, or you don't."

...eh?

Robtard
...eh?

"You keep using that word, I don't think it means, what you think it means."

FeceMan
Originally posted by amity75
The kid knew what she was saying alright. I bet she can recite all the lines from "Birth of a Nation" with no sign of a speech "impediment". She should be dipped in honey and fed to the bees.
DIAF?

Victor Von Doom
"You keep using that word, I don't think it means, what you think it means."

This is...a film?

Robtard
This is...a film?

Yes, a very good film too... "The Princess Bride"

http://www.freewebs.com/swbroadway/Inigo.jpg

Bardock42
Oh look...it's Frank Zappa

dadudemon
Yes, a very good film too... "The Princess Bride"

http://www.freewebs.com/swbroadway/Inigo.jpg

"My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

I loved that movie...man I miss Andre.

Since the Spanish are from Spain, does that make them caucasian?

Robtard
Oh look...it's Frank Zappa

That was funny... and not in a "I posted LOL, just because" sort of way.

Robtard
"My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

I loved that movie...man I miss Andre.

"Inigo", he wasn't smurf-ish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.