Venom Spin-off Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Man, I would love to see a Venom spin-off movie with Topher Grace reprising his role as Eddie Brock/Venom. The villain, of course, could be Carnage. It could even be set up like the animated series where Eddie Brock is in jail & gains his symbiote back. But, for that to work, it'd have to be tied into Iron Man which would take a lot of work. Either way, Carnage could be the villain & they could show some of the spawns too As far as directors go, I'd choose Christopher Nolan because he made 'Batman Begins' a dark movie & Venom needs to have a dark movie.

Yoshi Fanatic

Ultimate Hulk43
That's all very interesting & is good (it'd need more work if it were made into an actual film though) but I'd rather have Carnage & one of his spawns the villains. As a twist, the director could even have Venom spawn another symbiote that can match the strength of Carnage's new spawn.

Menetnashté

Ultimate Hulk43
I think that instead of a bunch of symbiote infested men & women teaming up on Venom, maybe the guys at Life Foundation could've taken a sample of both Venom, Carnage, & Spider-Man to create a warrior stronger than all three combined? So, Venom has to figure out how to defeat this new warrior & eventually absorbs this symbiote into his body to make himself even stronger. How's that for an idea? I'd even like to see Venom & Carnage's spawns appear in a movie if possible.

Menetnashté
You do realize he was saying the symbiotes would've been the spawn of Venom right?

Ultimate Hulk43
I know because it would've basically been like they're taking samples of him. I'm saying, in the plot I'm talking about, Venom could replicate again so that his newer spawn could fight Carnage's new spawn.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting thoughts, a shame it probably will not happen. Venom should return in Spiderman 4, Carnage may be in it also, but as for a Venom spin off movie, I cannot see it happening anytime soon.

ragesRemorse
no venom does not need his own movie.

heres a though, how about including him into a film where he is in it for more than five minutes?

Ultimate Hulk43
Actually, Venom does deserve a spinoff movie, look at some of the stories he's been in without Spider-Man. They could make for interesting movies.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
no venom does not need his own movie.

heres a though, how about including him into a film where he is in it for more than five minutes?

How about Spiderman 4?

Ultimate Hulk43
Yet again, we don't know anything for sure until it's completely confirmed. Anything until then is just pure speculation.

Bat Dude
I like the idea of a Venom spin-off movie, but I don't want Venom to be this Spider-Man esque superhero... I want him to literally be a "Lethal Protector", killing anyone who harms an innocent... Of course he would be hated by the police but also would have a cult following in that city...

Other than that, I like your ideas, Yoshi Fanatic...

Ultimate Hulk43
So, besides wanting to kill Spider-Man Venom is pretty much a hero?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yet again, we don't know anything for sure until it's completely confirmed. Anything until then is just pure speculation.

That may be true, but lets all be honest here, Spiderman 3 is the biggest grossing Spiderman film, it is hard not to think of the next film.

Yoshi Fanatic
So, besides wanting to kill Spider-Man Venom is pretty much a hero?

Of course. The only reason why Venom is considered a villain is because he wants to kill Spiderman. Basically, he's a hero who has a huge hatred towards Spiderman.

Ultimate Hulk43
Damn, I wonder what it would've been like if he were a full time hero.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Of course. The only reason why Venom is considered a villain is because he wants to kill Spiderman. Basically, he's a hero who has a huge hatred towards Spiderman.
Well not only that he's not considered a hero just like the punisher, other heroes want to send him to prison because he murders people who harm others. So he's an anti hero

Ultimate Hulk43
I kind of agree with Venom & the Punisher's tactics.....

What's up with Toxin?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Toxin's cool.

Menetnashté
I kind of agree with Venom & the Punisher's tactics.....

What's up with Toxin?
He's the opposite of cool, he's from the stupid 'Venom Carnage' series that made no sense at all, it seems like it shouldn't have even been considered cannon. Black Cat for some reason has forgotten Venom and Carnage, and just a bunch of crap goes on that didn't need to. And Basically Toxin was able to beat Carnage in a matter of seconds like he was nothing, so it's basically crap. It even had Carnage and Venom team up, which would never happen. The only reason Toxin exists is because some mediocre writer wanted him to, almost every Venom or Carnage fan hates him and the series.

Yoshi Fanatic
Dude, it isn't that serious. Just because you hate Toxin doesn't mean that every Venom and Carnage fan hate him and the series, too.

Menetnashté
Dude, it isn't that serious. Just because you hate Toxin doesn't mean that every Venom and Carnage fan hate him and the series, too.
Most of the ones I've talked to on various forums hate him as well. There was even a hate thread made about toxin a long time back(I made it) and it seems that most of them hate Toxin here's some people who said they did:
Atharpina
NoFate007
Doc Ock
steverules
kazuya z.o.z
Next Venom_girl
Sam_Z(I think that's his name)

Ultimate Hulk43
And I guess that means we're supposed to hate them too?

Menetnashté
And I guess that means we're supposed to hate them too?
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. I don't give a damn what you think, I don't like him and I never will. But you and Yoshi for some odd reason either both misunderstood the same exact sentence or can't comprehend what I'm typing up. I said almost every Venom or Carnage fan hates the series, and from what I've read and heard it's true. I didn't say "You have to hate Toxin" I simply answered your question based on my opinions, if you want to complain about what I said than don't ask me questions anymore it's annoying.

Spiderman_RJ
ahaha< look at the histories hes been without spiderman,mauahhahaha.
hmm lets see.she venom, the lethal protector,venom vs carnage......all utter crap, hmmmmmm.

yah right......fanboys!

Yoshi Fanatic

Ultimate Hulk43
This guy is a joke Yoshi, don't even waste your time on him.

Arachnid1

Arachnid1

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd love to see Toxin in a film, whether it be a spin-off movie or whatever, I like him for the same reason you do Arachnid1: He's a symbiote but he's not evil or an anti-hero. That's putting a unique twist on the mythology of the symbiotes right there.

Yoshi Fanatic
A Toxin spin-off would have to happen after a Venom spin-off. It's only fair...

Menetnashté
Oh, so just because a few amount of people that you talked to says they don't like Toxin means that almost every Venom and Carnage fan hate Toxin? That's a very biased and inaccurate statement. It's pathetic...
Alright, it didn't come out as I planned what I mean is that out of all the people I have talked to near every of them all hate Toxin and could care less if he was killed off. I'm not sure how many it was roughly thirty or forty people, most that I've discussed it with, and it's not just on this website. I really don't feel like arguing with you of all people Yoshi, you seem like a genuinely decent person and I don't want us to get on each others bad side.

This guy is a joke Yoshi, don't even waste your time on him.
What's your problem with me? I told you what I thought of Toxin when you asked what was up with him, and now you want to argue about it, I have a lot of respect for Yoshi, but at this point I have little or none for you, I haven't outright insulted you and yet you're going to insult me? I'm done with this subject but seriously that was pretty rude man erm.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Good. Thats your opinion.

Dude, no need to get mad over this.
Sorry, it's just aggravating when people get on your case for one little tiny thing, especially when I was just answering a question.

Ultimate Hulk43
A Toxin spin-off would have to happen after a Venom spin-off. It's only fair...

No, a Toxin spin-off movie would have to happen after a Carnage spin-off movie which would happen after the Venom spin-off movie. Toxin is Carnage's spawn afterall.

Yoshi Fanatic
Carnage doe NOT need a spin-off movie. He's a villain. Why the heck would a villain have his own spin-off movie?

Menetnashté
Carnage doe NOT need a spin-off movie. He's a villain. Why the heck would a villain have his own spin-off movie?
Venom's spin off might not even happen, I doubt there'll be a Carnage or a Toxin movie. If Carnage shows up he'll probably be there the whole movie in a spidey flick.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I like Toxin. If this spin off happens, which I doubt, it will likely take place and be done after Spiderman 4.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I like Toxin. If this spin off happens, which I doubt, it will likely take place and be done after Spiderman 4.
It'll likely be done after a spider-man 5 or 6.

Micheal_Myers
Venom spin-off = not gonna happpen....

ragesRemorse
How about Spiderman 4?

ding ding ding big grin

ragesRemorse

well that and all of the innocent people has tried to kill in the past as well as the damage and chaos he causes when trying to kill spiderman

but yeah, i guess he was a good guy in lethal protector, a poor superhero though

Ultimate Hulk43
Anybody remember when Superman kicked Venom's ass?

Menetnashté
Anybody remember when Superman kicked Venom's ass?
I'm pretty sure Venom kicked supes ass. But then Spidey came, not positive but I'm pretty sure, superman was weaker when they fought though.

Yoshi Fanatic
Superman had the upperhand at the beginning of the fight, but Venom beat the heck out of Superman afterward.

PiruBlood
Man, I would love to see a Venom spin-off movie with Topher Grace reprising his role as Eddie Brock/Venom. The villain, of course, could be Carnage. It could even be set up like the animated series where Eddie Brock is in jail & gains his symbiote back. But, for that to work, it'd have to be tied into Iron Man which would take a lot of work. Either way, Carnage could be the villain & they could show some of the spawns too As far as directors go, I'd choose Christopher Nolan because he made 'Batman Begins' a dark movie & Venom needs to have a dark movie.

co fing sighn

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman had the upperhand at the beginning of the fight, but Venom beat the heck out of Superman afterward.

From what I saw, Superman beat him with one hit. Either way, it's by Superman's own admission whether Venom would get any hits. Any sane comic book fan knows that Superman would be able to kill Venom without a second thought.

Yoshi Fanatic
I remember seeing a comic strip in which Venom was getting some good hits off of Superman. He had blinded Superman because he shot some webbing in his eyes.

Ultimate Hulk43
Meh, Superman is still stronger & faster in every way. Characters like Venom can't really hurt Superman, it just seems that way.

Yoshi Fanatic
Unless those characters find some kryptonite...

Ultimate Hulk43
Kryptonite is such a stupid weakness for such a strong character.

Yoshi Fanatic
Anyway, a Venom spin off movie will happen since Venom has such a huge fan base.

Ultimate Hulk43
I doubt it but I would love for it to happen.

Yoshi Fanatic
Who wouldn't want to see Venom in his own movie?

Ultimate Hulk43
If Sony has it in their plans it doesn't mean it'll happen. What if they can't find a director or actors willing to appear in the movie? There's a 40/60 percent chance of it happening.

Menetnashté
Meh, Superman is still stronger & faster in every way. Characters like Venom can't really hurt Superman, it just seems that way.
Supes was weakened.

Ultimate Hulk43
That explains EVERYTHING.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah.

Ultimate Hulk43
Anyway, a spin-off movie about the story where the symbioote bonds with the Hulk in the comics could make for an interesting movie but I'd want the story to be changed so that the symbiote doesn't leave the Hulk & he ends up in another dimension somehow. That'd be interesting.

Chaos Lyrics
Any of the symbiotes need spinoff movies... ( I wish...)

Yoshi Fanatic
Or maybe they should all appear in one movie...

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, it'd save time too. Having them ALL have spin-off movies would be a waste of time. Put them all in one or two movies & everything's cool.

Micheal_Myers
I think I read on wikipedia that their was supposed to be a movie about only Venom, until sony bought the rights to the character, and thus crushed the plan.I wonder if its true or not.

ssj_naraku
yea its true

Ultimate Hulk43
It could still happen if Sony wants it to happen.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
It could still happen if Sony wants it to happen.

What cause would Sony have to make a movie only about Venom?

Menetnashté
What cause would Sony have to make a movie only about Venom?
Raving Venom fans...

Yoshi Fanatic
Exactly!

Ultimate Hulk43
It's not rocket science. Venom is one of the most popular Spider-Man villains ever so he could very well get his own film.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Bat Dude
Thats not a good reason.

It was a good enough reason to put him in Spider-Man 3... As you all know, Raimi didn't want Venom in, but Avi Arad pressured him into it because of the "Raving Venom Fans of the World"

Anyway, Ultimate Hulk, it's one thing for it to happen, it's another thing for it to be any good... Sure, it's not rocket science to MAKE a movie based on Venom, but I'm guessing it IS to make it any good, based on the horridness of Elektra, another spin-off movie...

Spiderman_RJ
Who wouldn't want to see Venom in his own movie?

include me and all REAL spider-man fans on that list.

Yoshi Fanatic
This isn't about what the Spiderman fans want. This is about what the Venom fans want. The Spiderman fans were able to see Spiderman in three whole movies. The Venom fans were only able to see Venom in the last hour of Spiderman 3. It's only fair for one of the most popular villains of the Spiderman franchise to get his own spin-off movie.

Bat Dude
It's only fair for one of the most popular villains of the Spiderman franchise to get his own spin-off movie.

Is it? Have the Joker fans ever gotten a Joker movie? Have the Luthor fans ever gotten a Luthor movie? Have the Dr. Doom fans ever gotten a Dr. Doom movie? Heck, there are several HEROES that haven't gotten a (modern) movie yet (examples: Thor, Captain America)

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a Venom movie, but there are two sides to every coin, and there are several other villains just as popular that haven't gotten a movie, and many popular heroes that don't have a movie yet...

Yoshi Fanatic
Yes, it is fair for Venom to have his own movie. Unlike any of those villains that you described, Venom is an anti-hero. In other words, he's a villain who still has some qualities of a hero.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Bat Dude
It was a good enough reason to put him in Spider-Man 3... As you all know, Raimi didn't want Venom in, but Avi Arad pressured him into it because of the "Raving Venom Fans of the World"

Anyway, Ultimate Hulk, it's one thing for it to happen, it's another thing for it to be any good... Sure, it's not rocket science to MAKE a movie based on Venom, but I'm guessing it IS to make it any good, based on the horridness of Elektra, another spin-off movie...

Elektra would have been better if there was a much better story. As for a possible Venom movie, I really do not see it happening, Just because fans wanted Venom in Spidey 3 doesn't mean that Venom will get his own film.

~LunaLoveG~
He needs his own movie. he as in the movie for like frickin 7 minutes. agrvating lack of scren time

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, I loved Spider-Man 3 but Venom should've had more screen time. Maybe if there were less time of MJ being a self centered ***** then there could've been more screen time for Venom.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah. The only disappointment about Spiderman 3 was Venom's short amount of screen time.

Ultimate Hulk43
That was just said like....3 times.

Yoshi Fanatic
That's because it's true...

Ultimate Hulk43

Yoshi Fanatic
Venom is capable of having a successful spin-off movie. It all depends on the writers...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Venom is capable of having a successful spin-off movie. It all depends on the writers...

Yes, buty that is providing Sony wants a Venom movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
I doubt it & if it is made, it could be a while from now.

Micheal_Myers
according to wiki Avi Arad confirmed a Venom spinoff.The good news is that means Venom isnt dead.Could be false.Topher has refused, He believes the movie will flop.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, we know, I already told everyone. It was on the forums of SuperHeroHype as well which is where I found the news. And screw Topher if he doesn't want to return.

Micheal_Myers
I never thought I would hear that news.Yeah...I dont mind Topher not being in it...But they need to get someone good to play the role...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
When did Topher Grace refuse to play Venom again. Send me the link so I can read it.

yungz22
what a bout just make it venom trying to protect toxin while carnage tries to kill him just like in the comics

Ultimate Hulk43
No, it'd be too early seeing as Carnage hasn't even been introduced yet.

Yoshi Fanatic
That's true. Toxin would have to appear in a movie after the one in which Carnage is introduced.

Ultimate Hulk43
Toxin would have to be set up after the end of the second Venom movie, presuming the franchise gets that far along. Also, I'd like to see the Hulk make an appearance in a Venom movie in which the symbiote bonds with him & Eddie Brock has to figure out how to get his symbiote back.

Yoshi Fanatic
erm

arcinis
Toxin would have to be set up after the end of the second Venom movie, presuming the franchise gets that far along. Also, I'd like to see the Hulk make an appearance in a Venom movie in which the symbiote bonds with him & Eddie Brock has to figure out how to get his symbiote back.

Whoa Whoa Whoa slow down turbo. As much as these ideas are cool you have to remember hollywood(and friends) wants these movies for a general audience. So the only one I could see even possibly happening is Spider man 4. The Venom spin-off is cool but only the TRUE fans will see the movie. I understand why topher doesn't want to do this (that is to say if he even refused it let alone was it offered to him.)

Ultimate Hulk43
Anything is possible. There are many storylines that can be used for any comic book film.

ragesRemorse
Personally i dont ever want to see venom without Spiderman, as i dont ever want to see Wolverine without the x-men.

arcinis
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Personally i dont ever want to see venom without Spiderman, as i dont ever want to see Wolverine without the x-men.

Too bad the wolverine movie is gonna happen.

Ultimate Hulk43
Oh please, both Venom & Wolverine can do fine on their own.

Bat Dude
I don't mind Wolverine on his own, I mean, he was on his own when he went to Japan in the comics... He was badass in that story... I think Wolverine can do fine on his own... Presuming that he is written well...

And with Venom, I don't really like the idea of a Venom spin-off that much anymore, but whatever, as long as it's kool and Venom's a badass in a symbiote, and it has NOTHING to do with the Spider-Man series (though mention Spider-Man at one point, but it'd be a different Spider-Man, 2 different continuities) I'm fine with watching it...

Ultimate Hulk43
Wolverine will always be the single best X-Man & he can survive any spin-off/solo movie in my eyes. His movie will do great, especially if Sabretooth is the main villain or if the Juggernaut is the main villain.

As for Venom, I think he can do good if written well. Carnage should be the main villain of course & Toxin should also be introduced in one of the movies or maybe some "What If" stories could even be used, like the Hulk gaining control of the symbiote.

Micheal_Myers
Wolverine will always be the single best X-Man & he can survive any spin-off/solo movie in my eyes. His movie will do great, especially if Sabretooth is the main villain or if the Juggernaut is the main villain.

As for Venom, I think he can do good if written well. Carnage should be the main villain of course & Toxin should also be introduced in one of the movies or maybe some "What If" stories could even be used, like the Hulk gaining control of the symbiote.

If Hulk gains conrtol of a symbiote during the movie I will stand up and say..."Okay...I'm done..."...and simply leave the theater...

Ultimate Hulk43
Nobody cares about what you'd do or say.

Anyway, I'd love it if the Hulk got control of the symbiote in a live action movie.

Micheal_Myers
Nobody cares about what you'd do or say.

Anyway, I'd love it if the Hulk got control of the symbiote in a live action movie.

Thank god most directors and such know that what most of what Ultimate Hulk43 thinks is absolute rubbish.And the thought of Hulk gaining control of a symbiote in a movie is laughable.

Arachnid1
The symbiote wouldn't have an effect. Hulk is already always pissed about something and I think he's too strong for it to really take over anything. The symbiote would be useless to him not to mention he is so strong he can probably flick it off if he wanted. I'de rather not see it as it would be a waste of screen time.

As for the wolverine movie, I am so looking forward to it. I love the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth or vs. Juggernaut fights. He'll surevive it easily.

Arachnid1
The symbiote wouldn't have an effect. Hulk is already always pissed about something and I think he's too strong for it to really take over anything. The symbiote would be useless to him not to mention he is so strong he can probably flick it off if he wanted. I'de rather not see it as it would be a waste of screen time.

As for the wolverine movie, I am so looking forward to it. I love the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth or vs. Juggernaut fights. He'll survive a spinoff easily.

Yoshi Fanatic
Rather than quoting yourself, why didn't you just edit your post?

Micheal_Myers
Rather than quoting yourself, why didn't you just edit your post?

He most likely realized his error after it was too late.After a certain amount of time passes, you cant edit your posts...

Yoshi Fanatic
I know that. It's just that he quoted himself one minute after making his first post. Instead of quoting himself, he could have just edited his first post.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Thank god most directors and such know that what most of what Ultimate Hulk43 thinks is absolute rubbish.And the thought of Hulk gaining control of a symbiote in a movie is laughable.

You not knowing proper grammar is laughable.

Micheal_Myers
You not knowing proper grammar is laughable.

You liking Mac Venom is laughable, as he is a joke.The entire concept of a Venom movie would have nothing to do with The Hulk.So what if Hulk got the symbiote in one of the What If comics.Thats just a what if comic.Its not going to come anywhere close to happening in the movie.I'm sorry to crush your retarded dream right now, but Hulk will not even be involved in this movie whatsoever seeing as how Marvel hasnt involved any of the franchises with eachother in the movies.They are sticking to each franchises set of original characters and I havent seen Wolverine get in an arguement with Spidey yet.Hulk will not be in this movie.End...

Ultimate Hulk43
So, having an opinion is laughable? You by far, are the stupidest poster I've encountered on this entire board. I know Hulk won't be in the film, I said I'd like for him to be in the film. There's a difference. You phail.

Arachnid1
He most likely realized his error after it was too late.After a certain amount of time passes, you cant edit your posts...

I accidentally pressed quote instead of edit. When I troed to delete it, I found only moderators could.

Yoshi Fanatic
Oh. Well, don't worry about it.

Ultimate Hulk43
What do you want to see in the Venom spin-off movie?

Micheal_Myers
So, having an opinion is laughable? You by far, are the stupidest poster I've encountered on this entire board. I know Hulk won't be in the film, I said I'd like for him to be in the film. There's a difference. You phail.
I never said HAVING an opinion is laughable.I said your opinion on Mac Venom and Hulk getting the symbiote IS laughable.Meaning I don't agree with your opinion.You talk about me criticising opinions but you started this by criticising mine by saying nobody cares what mine is.So I returned the favor by giving my thoughts on your shitty opinions.

What I want to see in the movie:
Well its obvious....Its going to be Venom vs Carnage most likely and thats what I want to see.

What I dont want to see:
Mac Gargan or The Hulk

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, if you think there are really such things as "shitty" opinions, you're still even stupider than I thought. And the sooner you learn proper grammar, the better.

Micheal_Myers
I'm stupid because I disagree with your opinions?That sir, is a retarded thing to say.My grammar has nothing to do with Spiderman, Venom, or The Hulk.So instead of taking cheap shots at my grammar why don't you focus on the topic.Or maybe you cant actually get any good points in so you've decided to insult my grammar instead.Pathetic..."Lol, if you think there are really such things as "shitty" opinions...""There" should be they're.You can't really write that off as a typo either.Its just your sheer stupidity coming into play.Now go read some What If comics and play with your Mac Gargan toys so that we can get on with talking about the spin-off.

Bat Dude
I never said HAVING an opinion is laughable.I said your opinion on Mac Venom and Hulk getting the symbiote IS laughable.Meaning I don't agree with your opinion.You talk about me criticising opinions but you started this by criticising mine by saying nobody cares what mine is.So I returned the favor by giving my thoughts on your shitty opinions.

What I want to see in the movie:
Well its obvious....Its going to be Venom vs Carnage most likely and thats what I want to see.

What I dont want to see:
Mac Gargan or The Hulk

Well, a cameo by Mac Gargan would be kinda funny...

Like, Venom got beat up, and Mac is trying to steal the symbiote, but then Venom instantly gets up and says something like, "Not again." or something like that and then leaves... I would find that mildly humorous...

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Well, a cameo by Mac Gargan would be kinda funny...

Like, Venom got beat up, and Mac is trying to steal the symbiote, but then Venom instantly gets up and says something like, "Not again." or something like that and then leaves... I would find that mildly humorous...

I suppose that would be funny.But I dont want Mac to get his hands on the symbiote in this movie.

arcinis
I suppose that would be funny.But I dont want Mac to get his hands on the symbiote in this movie.

I highly doubt that Mac will get it. Heck the main stream audience doesn't even know who Mac is.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm stupid because I disagree with your opinions?That sir, is a retarded thing to say.My grammar has nothing to do with Spiderman, Venom, or The Hulk.So instead of taking cheap shots at my grammar why don't you focus on the topic.Or maybe you cant actually get any good points in so you've decided to insult my grammar instead.Pathetic..."Lol, if you think there are really such things as "shitty" opinions...""There" should be they're.You can't really write that off as a typo either.Its just your sheer stupidity coming into play.Now go read some What If comics and play with your Mac Gargan toys so that we can get on with talking about the spin-off.

Funny thing is I MADE this thread & if it wasn't for me, you all wouldn't even know the spin-off movie is being made. Also, you are really immature. Wait, wait, I guess I'm stupid for being a fan of Mac Venom or Venom-Hulk? Right, sure. wink Seriously, if you're going to insult someone because of their opinions, at least do it in a way that shows you're not a complete douchebag & loser.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by arcinis
I highly doubt that Mac will get it. Heck the main stream audience doesn't even know who Mac is.

Actually, everyone mainly knows him as Scorpion. First time I saw Mac Venom was in civil war. I thought he was Venom at first but he looked different. A couple of days later, I found out scorpion got the suit. I was kind of bummed out because I liked the original Venom, but I decided to give him a chance. I've only seen him in civil war, but thats it so far. I don't think I have an opinion on him but I've always been a sucker for the originals so I'll probably always want the regular Venom back.

Micheal_Myers
Funny thing is I MADE this thread & if it wasn't for me, you all wouldn't even know the spin-off movie is being made. Also, you are really immature. Wait, wait, I guess I'm stupid for being a fan of Mac Venom or Venom-Hulk? Right, sure. wink Seriously, if you're going to insult someone because of their opinions, at least do it in a way that shows you're not a complete douchebag & loser.

Actually you have nothing to do with how I found out about the spin-off.I read it on wikipedia and posted it on here.After that you posted saying that you had already posted it.Which may be true, but I did'nt discover it because of you.I was actually showing my brother Venom on wikipedia and the difference between Eddie and Mac Venom.The article caught my eye so I read it.So stop giving yourself credit for something that you had no part of.

Ultimate Hulk43
Really? Because last time I checked Wikipedia not only didn't have that information on the Venom spin-off movie & Wikipedia isn't always a credible source for movies to be "released".

Micheal_Myers
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.15d9da976a.jpg

Here is a screenshot that I just took of the article.And it doenst matter if it is a reliable source or not.The info turned out to be true this time didnt it?Thats where I found out about it, realiable source or not.Apparently this time it was reliable...

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but right after you said it was on Wikipedia, I checked it out & I have a profile on there so it could be on my profile history. Anyway, I saw nothing about a spin-off movie.

Moving on, I want Carnage in the spin-off film which should eventually lead to a Toxin storyline for the third film.

Micheal_Myers
Third film?As in three Venom spin-offs?...I think thats pretty unlikely...unless you meant the 4rth Spiderman movie...

And thats been there....Their are like 3 or 4 Venom pages on wikipedia.Its on the Eddie Brock(Venom) one.

Micheal_Myers
according to wiki Avi Arad confirmed a Venom spinoff.The good news is that means Venom isnt dead.Could be false.Topher has refused, He believes the movie will flop.

If you have the time on your hands to do some digging you'll find that this is the first post on here that I actually believe that the Venom spin-off is happening.It mentions wiki on it.....soo there you go...

Ultimate Hulk43
Third film?As in three Venom spin-offs?...I think thats pretty unlikely...unless you meant the 4rth Spiderman movie...

And thats been there....Their are like 3 or 4 Venom pages on wikipedia.Its on the Eddie Brock(Venom) one.

It's not unlikely as most comic book movies at least get three films now adays.

Yoshi Fanatic
That's true.

Micheal_Myers
I truly doubt there will be three Venom movies considering it is only a spinoff.But however...apparently Elektra is getting a sequel.I suppose if the franchise is successful there will be a sequel...

Bat Dude
There better not be three Venom movies... I really think one's enough... I'm really beginning to hate how symbiotes took the spotlight from practically every other Spidey rogue... I mean, back then, Shocker and Electro could be taken seriously as threats... But now, you either have to be a symbiote or a Goblin to be taken seriously...

Anyway, ONE Venom movie should be pretty good...

Firelord Ozai
No, one Venom movie is not enough. And if the symbiotes are popular, too damn bad, learn to deal with. Villains like Doc Ock & the Green Goblin are still just as popular as Venom or Carnage. Villains like the Shocker are jokes. Anyway, we should get at least two Venom movies in which both Carnage & Toxin are introduced.

Firelord Ozai
I truly doubt there will be three Venom movies considering it is only a spinoff.But however...apparently Elektra is getting a sequel.I suppose if the franchise is successful there will be a sequel...

Where did you get that bit of information? As much of a failure Elektra was at a box office, it won't be receiving a sequel. It's been almost three years, there is no sequel in the works.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
No, one Venom movie is not enough. And if the symbiotes are popular, too damn bad, learn to deal with. Villains like Doc Ock & the Green Goblin are still just as popular as Venom or Carnage. Villains like the Shocker are jokes. Anyway, we should get at least two Venom movies in which both Carnage & Toxin are introduced.

Dude, Toxin (as cool as he is) is one of the most least know characters in comics. Shocker would come before him in any movie. Also, shocker is not a joke. Believe it or not, he is a fan favorite. Not as big as people like Venom and Goblin, but still a fan favorite. Its all up to opinion.

Arachnid1
No, one Venom movie is not enough. And if the symbiotes are popular, too damn bad, learn to deal with.

Thats also up to opinion. The symbiotes may not even be that popular. Just Venom followed by carnage. Most people probably don't even know its called a symbiote and probably call it "Black suit"

Firelord Ozai
Dude, Toxin (as cool as he is) is one of the most least know characters in comics. Shocker would come before him in any movie. Also, shocker is not a joke. Believe it or not, he is a fan favorite. Not as big as people like Venom and Goblin, but still a fan favorite. Its all up to opinion.

I never said Toxin was more popular than Shocker but I still think Shocker is a joke & shouldn't be in a Spider-Man film for a long time to come. Anyway, the reason why I want Toxin in the movie is so that he will be more well known & plus, he's badass. Lastly, I never said Shocker wasn't a fan-favorite, I'm not denying that, I just dislike his character.

Firelord Ozai
Thats also up to opinion. The symbiotes may not even be that popular. Just Venom followed by carnage. Most people probably don't even know its called a symbiote and probably call it "Black suit"

By symbiotes I meant Venom & Carnage as they are the most well known of all the symbiotes. And even if people don't know the true name of the "Black Suit", Venom & Carnage are still very popular nonetheless.

Arachnid1
I never said Toxin was more popular than Shocker but I still think Shocker is a joke & shouldn't be in a Spider-Man film for a long time to come. Anyway, the reason why I want Toxin in the movie is so that he will be more well known & plus, he's badass. Lastly, I never said Shocker wasn't a fan-favorite, I'm not denying that, I just dislike his character.

Theres nothing wrong with that. Like I said, opinion. But still, having a character like Toxin in a movie may drive people away. But, having Venom in it may make up for that. I'm all for Toxin getting known, but that may not be the best way. Anything is worth a shot I guess.

Firelord Ozai
All I'm saying is for him to introduced in the second or third film, the movie shouldn't be based only on him but him at least being in the movie would be nice.

Arachnid1
By symbiotes I meant Venom & Carnage as they are the most well known of all the symbiotes. And even if people don't know the true name of the "Black Suit", Venom & Carnage are still very popular nonetheless.

The symbiotes are the goo by themselves. You confused me. I thought you were taking about the suits. Not the host combined with the symbiote. They get a whole new name when they combine with someone. Venom and carnage may be popular, but thats just their characters. The goo itself isn't even close when it comes to popularity. You confused me a second there.

Firelord Ozai
No, I didn't mean the goo themselves were popular, that'd be really strange if they were. But Venom is probably the most popular Spider-Man villain now. Carnage has a lot of popularity but it's not quite up there with Venom or other villains like the Green Goblin & Doc Ock.

Arachnid1
No, I didn't mean the goo themselves were popular, that'd be really strange if they were. But Venom is probably the most popular Spider-Man villain now. Carnage has a lot of popularity but it's not quite up there with Venom or other villains like the Green Goblin & Doc Ock.

I wouldn't say Venoms the most popular, but I'd rather not start up this argument. It goes on forever.

Carnage is a bit to one sided to get close to Venom in popularity though he is still cool. Toxin and Venom are me favorite symbiote/host characters.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, I doubt that Carnage is even close to Venom's level of popularity.

Firelord Ozai
I wouldn't say Venoms the most popular, but I'd rather not start up this argument. It goes on forever.

Carnage is a bit to one sided to get close to Venom in popularity though he is still cool. Toxin and Venom are me favorite symbiote/host characters.

I don't mean he's the most popular villain of all time but for the most part I'd say he's pretty much the most popular villain there is right now. I see A LOT of Venom fans around the internet.

arcinis
I don't mean he's the most popular villain of all time but for the most part I'd say he's pretty much the most popular villain there is right now. I see A LOT of Venom fans around the internet.

*Looks around* Where I dont see any... eek!

Firelord Ozai
Not funny at all. Actually kinda lame.

Anyway, what kind of storyline would you all like to see in the film?

Venomous Yoshi
I think we can all agree that Spiderman shouldn't be in this movie at all, right?

arcinis
Not funny at all. Actually kinda lame.

Anyway, what kind of storyline would you all like to see in the film?

To tell you the truth all I wanted to see was Venom in theatres. I got my wish, and I am satisfied. I don't really see how a Venom story could work. Too many complications, but if somehow the movie gets pulled off. Then I will go see it with an optimistic mind.

Firelord Ozai
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
I think we can all agree that Spiderman shouldn't be in this movie at all, right?

Well, if Spider-Man were to appear in this movie, it'd contradict the whole point of the movie being a spin-off.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>