Just another new girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Panduck
Hey everyone!! I'm Panduck, the Invader from the Irken Empire. I'm a vampire (I wish) and watch too much t.v. I like posting in "school" RPG's, and long walks on the beach laughing lol. I don't give out personal info, so crazy on-line stalkers, walk away from my profile RIGHT NOW. Don't like cybering or any of those other nasty things. I like going on-line to get away from the disgusting of TV, movies and the world. I like to talk to cool people, so only contact me if you're cool! and slightly emo. lol I don't really care about your social label, actually.

Happy Dance

guy222
Originally posted by Panduck
Hey everyone!! I'm Panduck, the Invader from the Irken Empire. I'm a vampire (I wish) and watch too much t.v. I like posting in "school" RPG's, and long walks on the beach laughing lol. I don't give out personal info, so crazy on-line stalkers, walk away from my profile RIGHT NOW. Don't like cybering or any of those other nasty things. I like going on-line to get away from the disgusting of TV, movies and the world. I like to talk to cool people, so only contact me if you're cool! and slightly emo. lol I don't really care about your social label, actually.

Happy Dance

welcome

miss_swann
hi! smile i like smileys and am in no way emo, because my friend is... >.> And no i'm not cool!

But hi anyway!

Panduck
Originally posted by miss_swann
hi! smile i like smileys and am in no way emo, because my friend is... >.> And no i'm not cool!

But hi anyway!

Lol that's ok, i'll still talk to you even though your not emo or cool. I really need to change my priorities. but anyway, thanks!

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc enjoy your stay

Panduck
Thank you kindly Happy Dance

vivando-loca
i'm cool in my mind, does that count?

hey! welcome ta kmc!

Panduck
Yes, It does count. very nice to meet you, fellow cool...person...

laughing

And thanks for the welcoming. lol

vivando-loca
oh good. smile

my people will call your people. wink

Mr Parker
welcome aboard. smile

Sparkling Heart
Welcome to KMC!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.