Just your average teen vampire... :P Just kidding I won't suck your blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diger
Hello. I am Diger. Queen Ruler of teh World. I like role-playing, writing, eating people (Jk.), and all that sort of stuff..... I like co-writing stories and such. Um... Yeah... My favorite book at the moment is Twilight, or New Moon, and soon to be Eclipse. I used to like Harry Potter, but not as much anymore, because I thought the fifth book was way too disappointing. I like talking to people, and most of my friends are Internet based. I'm a nerd and a freak, sometimes... I have a lot of friends outside of online too. I was just kidding about most of my friends being Internet based I swear. Anyway... Um yeah... I write fan-fiction, and original fiction. If you are interested in writing with me just ask!!! Or if you think there might be something interesting I could write tell me! I love writing, and talking to people! So go ahead and pm me! I dare you too!

Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

Selina*Starfire
Welcome to KMC. happy

Lightningrod
welcome
enjoy

vivando-loca
i personally thought the 6th hp book was disappointing, but oh well.

hey! welcome to kmc!

ooh! cool sig. Evan Almighty, right?

JacopeX
Vampires suck.....sorry.

TheMercurial
Originally posted by Diger
Hello. I am Diger. Queen Ruler of teh World. I like role-playing, writing, eating people (Jk.), and all that sort of stuff..... I like co-writing stories and such. Um... Yeah... My favorite book at the moment is Twilight, or New Moon, and soon to be Eclipse. I used to like Harry Potter, but not as much anymore, because I thought the fifth book was way too disappointing. I like talking to people, and most of my friends are Internet based. I'm a nerd and a freak, sometimes... I have a lot of friends outside of online too. I was just kidding about most of my friends being Internet based I swear. Anyway... Um yeah... I write fan-fiction, and original fiction. If you are interested in writing with me just ask!!! Or if you think there might be something interesting I could write tell me! I love writing, and talking to people! So go ahead and pm me! I dare you too!

Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Velcome to KMC.

I am sure your stay here vill be most.......interesting.
*lightning bolt*
*dramatic thunder*
laughing MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean......Hi!

TRH
You need to meet scythe

ladygrim
big grin hey welcome to KMC hope you have fun .

Galadorn
ello lass i am new here to i like the whole vamoire thing nice to meet you my name is galadorn but poeple call me what ever they like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.