What If Marka Ragnos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Did kill Jaden when he was in Tavion's body and managed to be revived.
What do you think would happen? What do you think Ragnos would do next? Get a new Lightsaber?

MasterAshenVor
i think someone sayed that the Topic of Marka Ragnos is BANNED lol

exanda kane
Take a withdrawal from his bank. That's alot of bloody interest.

kamhal
Then Luke would cut him in half laughing

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
i think someone sayed that the Topic of Marka Ragnos is BANNED lol

Oh Sh*t, I had no idea.... confused

MasterAshenVor
No problem

xxxpoppunker182
ragnos never used a lightsaber

ThoraxeRMG
I know, I'm just saying.
Would HE get Lightsaber, just for the hell of it.

Darth Hord
I thought Ragnos was only banned in the vs thread, I'm pretty sure the thread is good/

Darth_Glentract
He'd probably make a run to Starbucks, buy some coffee and do the first chick he saw. 5000 years is a long time without it.

Seriously though, he'd probably have done one of either two things.

1. Attack the Jedi Praxeum head on and most likely lose. I think he could certainly take Luke in one-on-one at this point, but Luke's going to have a lot of backup.

2. Ragnos rebuilds the Sith Order in secret from the Jedi until it is large enough to defeat the Jedi Order and then kills them.

Count Makashi
Not another Ragnos thread, the guy is an unknown, just let go of Ragnos, i will never understand, for the life of me , how he has fans.

ThoraxeRMG
Makashi, would it been better it was a VS Marka Ragnos thread?

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Hord
I thought Ragnos was only banned in the vs thread, I'm pretty sure the thread is good/ Yea, it's allowed here.. just frowned upon.

Bespin Bart
What if Marka Ragnos...

...was erased from Star Wars? eek!

yogert
u think jaden would be a bigger part of the jedi seeing as he beat marka ragnos
I mean hes like one of the greatest sith lords of all time

Darth Hord
Yet he is hardly mentioned again after Jedi Academy.

kamhal
Just one thing, when jacen came out, after he killed Tavion, weren't Luke and Kyle arriving and waiting for him? Because this way, even if Ragnos was revived and killed Jacen, he would have to fight both kyle and luke together. I am not seeing Ragnos wining, really...

ThoraxeRMG
But Tavion could be used as a distraction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.