Can Zombies Climb Stairs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
A Serious Question.....

ladygrim
according to resident evil they can

NormaBates
Off course they can, remember 'Return of the living dead'???
When Freddy turned in to a zombie he climed a ladder to get to Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

MildPossession
Are you asking this because of 28 Days Later that was on here in Britain yesterday...

Wolfie
Originally posted by NormaBates
Off course they can, remember 'Return of the living dead'???
When Freddy turned in to a zombie he climed a ladder to get to Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!
Tarman went up the cellar stairs too, didn't he?

NormaBates
Originally posted by Wolfie
Tarman went up the cellar stairs too, didn't he?

Exactly!! I really loved tarman, he was hot! smokin'

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ladygrim
according to resident evil they can Those are parasite infested humans not zombies. When you blow a zombie's head off a big ass parasite doesn't come out and try to kill you.

Darth Vicious
I dunno about a ladder but I guess that if they fell trying to go up stairs they would just crawl their way up.

Kazenji
they manage to climb stairs in dawn of the dead (Original one)

upsidedown flip
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Those are parasite infested humans not zombies. When you blow a zombie's head off a big ass parasite doesn't come out and try to kill you.

thats resident evil 4, he's talkin about the first resident evil

Violent2Dope
Oh I thot he said four.

upsidedown flip
And plus zombies can go up stairs then cause when i was playing resident evil: code veronica x, I went up these stairs to et away from to zombies and one of them came up behind. So yea.

ADarksideJedi
For some reason this sounds like a zombie joke thread to me.I doubt it if they can if they exist becaues there legs would fall off!jm

TRH
Yeah,I think they can

Zilverz
Depends on the type of zombie.

If there is some kind of supernatural power driving them, then they could do just about anything

If they are still alive.. just crazed by some type of virus .. then they can as well

If they are actually dead. Rigor mortis would have to take its toll on the muscles. Making them less mobile the more they moved around.

grey fox
My thoughts were on the virus kind. Simply because living dead should have difficulty in moving, thus I'd consider raising a leg at least 2-3 inches a nigh impossible task.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by grey fox
My thoughts were on the virus kind. Simply because living dead should have difficulty in moving, thus I'd consider raising a leg at least 2-3 inches a nigh impossible task.

AH MY FRIEND YOU HAVE MY NAME TOO, YA? KOOL

ZOMBIES COULD CLIMB 'EM. ALTHOUGH DEPENDS ON THE Z.

SelphieT
Hell yes zombies can climb stairs, according to all scary movies.

The real question should be, can the run up stairs?

Now then that would involve differences from video games, and the movies.

eggmayo
I think it would depend on the level of muscle decay.

Impediment
Agreed, eggmayo. Depending on the level of realism of the situation/movie, and if rigor mortis hasn't set in too far, a zombie could, conceivably, climb stairs.

Then again, 2004's Dawn of the Dead had zombies running and sprinting like olympic runners.

steverules
They use the elavator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.