Devil Jin VS Jon Talbain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
Who's gonna win?

Lazy MFer
Geez man! Talbain will slash him in half as soon as the fight starts and with one hand, hell, no hands. He'll use his feet.

Is this a spite match?

Who else?
Originally posted by Lazy MFer

Is this a spite match? No.

They are both freakish humans who know martial arts.

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Who else?
No.

They are both freakish humans who know martial arts. No, D.Jin is a freakish human < Talbain is half DarkStalker.

Just being a DarkStalker is a feat. If a none Darkstalker entered Makai, they would go completely insane and probably go into suicidal fit of madness.

Being able to walk around in that atmosphere is a heavy feat in which Talbain, has achieved and does it easily might I add.

Xenogears
Can someone give me a list of all the Darkstalkers and set of powers for each? I've asked someone earlier to do this but they've yet to do it. I'd very much appreciate it.

Lazy MFer
You are asking for alot.

Xenogears
I know I am, and it doesn't have to be done in a few hours. I do want it at some point.

shin_gear
Talbain wins cuz he's a Darkstalker!lolfox

Violent2Dope
All I know about Jon is that he is a very powerful werewolf martial artist who is/was high ranking in Makai's military.

shin_gear
I'd like to have Jon for a pet! mad

But seriously though, I think this would turn out to be a decent fight. Devil Jin by the start of Tekken 5 destroyed a fairly vast forest. Talbain well...he's a Darkstalker for Pete's sake. That must stand for something...right? XD

shin_gear
Man you're so right. Neither Superman, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Living Tribunal, Darkseid, or Doomsday could ever hope to withstand the atmosphere of Makai. smokin'

Violent2Dope
Pyron>Superman, Doomsday, Darkseid, and Silver Surfer.

shin_gear
Alright, not about to argue that..but..

Jinpachi Mishima >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> B.B. Hood, and she's in the roster.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Alright, not about to argue that..but..

Jinpachi Mishima >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> B.B. Hood, and she's in the roster. I have to agree. I will never figure out why she is in Darkstalkers.

shin_gear
Fix'd. no expression

Violent2Dope
Jon is powerful, but I am no expert so I can't answer this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.