Captain America vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Ok. The perfect man(Cap) who has lived his whole life makeing perfect decisions.
How could Ghost Rider's pennence stare effect the perfectly sane mind of a man who has made perfect decisions.
Supposedly it wouldn't.
Therefore the'd have to fight it out.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Ok. The perfect man(Cap) who has lived his whole life makeing perfect decisions.
How could Ghost Rider's pennence stare effect the perfectly sane mind of a man who has made perfect decisions.
Supposedly it wouldn't.
Therefore the'd have to fight it out. It would probably affect him well, I'm guessing.

Even if not, Rider could rip him in half with a thought.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Supposedly it wouldn't.
Therefore the'd have to fight it out.

blaze ftw

Badabing
Not sure the stare would work. Does Cap have any sins he fells guilt over. Anyway, the point is moot since GR will physically lay a beat down on Cap.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Badabing
Not sure the stare would work. Does Cap have any sins he fells guilt over. Anyway, the point is moot since GR will physically lay a beat down on Cap. Not guilt, pain.

python99
Originally posted by Badabing
Not sure the stare would work. Does Cap have any sins he fells guilt over. Anyway, the point is moot since GR will physically lay a beat down on Cap.

Ghost rider is Physically stronger, yes.
Cap is the better fighter.

I dont think cap will physically hurt the rider to the point where he cant continue but if there is a way to stop him and avoid the penance stare Cap would find it with his never say die attitude. 5/5 split, but if i had to give someone the tiebreaker it goes to Ghost Rider.

Caps Conscience
The Penance stare wouldn't work on Cap. You can't even picture it in a comic. But GR would probably take it. He would have to work damn hard though.

tkitna
I breifly remember the comic in which Ghost Rider was fighting the Avengers and he scorched Cap and Tigra with Hellfire. Tigra was so scared she almost had a break down and Cap went back for more. Tigra couldnt believe he was brave enough to go back into the fight without a second thought (something like that anyways,,,it was a long time ago). Anyways, not trying to make a point, but thought it was cool nontheless.

Ghost Rider 10/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by tkitna
I breifly remember the comic in which Ghost Rider was fighting the Avengers and he scorched Cap and Tigra with Hellfire. Tigra was so scared she almost had a break down and Cap went back for more. Tigra couldnt believe he was brave enough to go back into the fight without a second thought (something like that anyways,,,it was a long time ago). Anyways, not trying to make a point, but thought it was cool nontheless.

Ghost Rider 10/10

Thats Avengers # 214. Cap loses to GR.

jasonk3
Blaze

Soljer
Cap has sins he feels guilty over. Killing a terrorist, and being responsable for a few deaths.

But even if he was PERFECT....Ghost Rider'd chop him in half or roast his ass with hellfire.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Soljer
Cap has sins he feels guilty over. Killing a terrorist, and being responsable for a few deaths.

But even if he was PERFECT....Ghost Rider'd chop him in half or roast his ass with hellfire.

I don't think it would be as easy as you make it sound.

xmarksthespot
I do. doped

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I do. doped

yeah but you don't count. eek!

norrinradd43
ghost rider tears him in half

SpunkySmurph
Didn't Cap just surrender out of guilt?

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Didn't Cap just surrender out of guilt?

Meh, doesn't matter. The penance stare works on pain you've inflicted. Not the guilt you feel over the pain.

Otherwise, it'd be wholly ineffective on sociopaths.

charlemagne9746
I was wondering about the potency of GR's Penance Stare. Could he make a Supreme Being feel guilt? Take for instance The Great EVIL Beast. Do you believe the stare could affect him?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I was wondering about the potency of GR's Penance Stare. Could he make a Supreme Being feel guilt? Take for instance The Great EVIL Beast. Do you believe the stare could affect him? Umm, no...

SpunkySmurph
Meh, doesn't matter. The penance stare works on pain you've inflicted. Not the guilt you feel over the pain.

Otherwise, it'd be wholly ineffective on sociopaths. I know, but I wanted to point out that the "Perfect Man" label that's been stuck on Cap isn't necessarily applicable.

Soljer
I know, but I wanted to point out that the "Perfect Man" label that's been stuck on Cap isn't necessarily applicable.

Yeah....

But I already did that.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah....

But I already did that.

313. Mine wins points for recent relevancy.

Soljer
Mine wins points for recent relevancy.

But mine wins the match for betterestesnessancy.

Or something like that.

SpunkySmurph
But mine wins the match for betterestesnessancy.

Or something like that. Mine's got higher attack points. I bite 200 HP from you, and lay a monster down in defense.

Soljer
Mine's got higher attack points. I bite 200 HP from you, and lay a monster down in defense.

Okay, I'm not fluent in geek. So, I rip your cards in half, set your rulebooks on fire, break your CDs, and piss on the remains.

^_^.

snoopdogg
Ghost Rider.

Darth Martin
Ghost Rider

guy222
GR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.