Wagwaan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nmensfinest
Wass Gwaanin... big grin

Selina*Starfire
Er...What the f**k? Welcome. doped Do you speak English? confused

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc

vivando-loca
HoLa! wecome to KMC!!!! smile

nmensfinest
Thanks guys, nice to be here.

By the way I was just wondering: is there actually anywhere on this forum where you can talk about Star Wars with people who haven't read every single book and comic in existence?

vivando-loca
*raises hand* i haven't, so you can pm me, if you like.

Sparkling Heart
Hi!Welcome to KMC!!You can go to teh Star Wars forum.I'm sure that not all of them who hang out there have read all books/comics.

guy222
Originally posted by nmensfinest
Wass Gwaanin... big grin

welcome

nmensfinest
Originally posted by vivando-loca
*raises hand* i haven't, so you can pm me, if you like.

Sure thing. Or you can add me on msn if you want (this goes for everyone), my email's [email protected].

Neways I just realised I didn't really say anything about myself in this thread. Well my name's Joey, I'm 13, I'm a boy, and I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, Heroes, Marvel Comics, Dragon Ball, and TV/Movies/Music/Sports in general.

This is pretty much the first forum I've ever really joined, and I'm especially interested in the RP section (roleplaying's completely new to me). Any wisdom that a big time Roleplayer feels like passing on would be much appreciated wink .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.