Nomi Sunrider vs Bastila Shan & Handmaiden(Jedi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who Wins

Duel 1 - Saber

Duel 2 - Force

Duel 3 - Hands & Feet

ThoraxeRMG
We don't know much about Haindmaiden being a jedi.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
We don't know much about Haindmaiden being a jedi.

She supposedly gives Maul a match.

Darth Hord
Wouldn't the handmaiden not be a jedi because in the canonical kotor2 (player is a female) she never joins the party?

MasterAshenVor
OH GOD FORGET CANON in this one just give ur best answer.......

Count Makashi
There is to much of an unknown here(Bastila and Handmaiden)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nomi wins this I think.

Janus Marius
Nomi versus both?

Well, I can't speak much for Bastila and Brianna's tagteam abilities since they've never even worked together, but the former's a Sith lady candidate and the latter is an echani trained combat machine with some serious Force potential. Assuming they don't lop each other's arms off with those clumsy light-q-tips, they should be able to wreck Nomi's day.

Force only? Meh, Bastila's likely the heaviest hitter here. Brianna is a virtual noob, and Nomi's no better.

Brianna beats the shit out of both of them, screw teams. This is her forte.

Where'd you hear this?

I have yet to see a reliable source indicate that the Exile is a woman. In any case, I seem to recall hearing that Brianna goes on to become a Jedi either way, so it's a moot point.

nmensfinest
Sorry for going off topic, but did you make that sig Janus Marius, and if so do you take requests?

Janus Marius
Adobe Photoshop CS. And yep, I do take requests. If you're interested, you can have this freebie; if not, I'll make one up.

nmensfinest
Nice, the sig's great, but if you're still up for making a brand new one, an Obi-Wan signature similar to your current one would be awesome. An avatar along with that would be awesome too, if you get the time.

Janus Marius
Sure. What wording do you want on it?

Lightsnake
Janus:
Leland Chee confirmed the Exile's a woman.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Janus:
Leland Chee confirmed the Exile's a woman.

And based on that Mical joins your party instead of the handmaiden. So she does not get trained by the exile.

nmensfinest
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Sure. What wording do you want on it?

With the exception of not adding in my name, feel free to do whatever you want with it, as long as you think it'll look good. Take your time as well, no rush.

Janus Marius
Again, I reply:

If you have the link, then I'd love to see it. Otherwise, just saying it is silly. I'm not one to be swayed by what other people claim; I want what they can prove and the devil take the rest.

N-Man, here's your sig:

http://i7.tinypic.com/62f1aax.jpg

And avatar.

http://i18.tinypic.com/61lb5gm.jpg

You may have to resize that one. It's been over a year since I've had to worry about avatar limits.

Gideon
I'm next in line!

Janus, I'd like a signature involving Rex, Paris Hilton, handcuffs, and a goat. Do the math. no expression

Janus Marius
Damn. What kind of goat?

nmensfinest
Damn that was quick. Awesome sig and avy man, nice work.

Gideon
Damn. What kind of goat?

Billygoat.

Manslayer

If you have the link, then I'd love to see it. Otherwise, just saying it is silly. I'm not one to be swayed by what other people claim; I want what they can prove and the devil take the rest.

. The new essential guide to droids referred to the exile as the heroine when you read on hk 47 or gotos page. Cant seem to remember which but if i can find the quote ill pass em to you

luk_im_ubar
A 3EYRJHASKBKLBBBY PRON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.