Shiver man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
are there any street levelers who can take him the majority?

Jebus reborn
Exitar.

Symmetric Chaos
I seriously doubt it. Most street levelers have trouble with teleporters and intanglible people, put both together and I say it's a fair bet street levelers wouldn't take him a majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I seriously doubt it. Most street levelers have trouble with teleporters and intanglible people, put both together and I say it's a fair bet street levelers wouldn't take him a majority.
how about if we allow low mid tier people?

capt it up
bump

SpunkySmurph
How do his powers work?

Wolverine's capable of anticipating Nightcrawler and making Shadowcat solidify...

TricksterPriest
Stupid question, but who is Shiver man? confused

outavodka
kitty?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by outavodka
kitty?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! laughing

capt it up
Shiver man is a bounty hunter. He can phaze like kitty however his phazing causes great pain to who ever he faces into. He carries special guns that shoot bullets that are on fire. He can make any part of his body phaze on command. He can teleport. He very skilled and has inhuman durability. He also is dead alread and has no scent or heart beat.

TricksterPriest
Hmm. I'd say Omega Red has a good shot, doubt the death factor would work on him since he's dead though. And without some major prep, no street leveler is beating this guy.

dominic/wolf
agent zero would smoke him

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
How do his powers work?

Wolverine's capable of anticipating Nightcrawler and making Shadowcat solidify...

That's because there is an intense smell of brimstone IMMEDIATELY preceeding Nightcrawler's teleportation. Someone with enhanced reactions and enhanced senses can easily detect where the smell is coming from, and get there before nightcrawler does.

So to speak.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
That's because there is an intense smell of brimstone IMMEDIATELY preceeding Nightcrawler's teleportation. Someone with enhanced reactions and enhanced senses can easily detect where the smell is coming from, and get there before nightcrawler does.

So to speak. I know why it works for Nightcrawler, but I dunno if it could work with SM.

Hence my question.

The only reason I mentioned Wolverine is because I was trying to think of any street/mid tiers who could get wins against a phaser and a teleporter. I just don't know if they would work with THIS phaser/teleporter.

And yes, I know, Kitty>Logan, but Wolverine MAY get a win or two due to the plot device that is his skeleton.

SpunkySmurph
OR, the teleportation could have a similair effect to Locus'-

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/XForce_79_14.jpg

Warpath pwns. smile

complexbrother
Gorgon

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/d/da/Gorg.jpg/442px-Gorg.jpg

Putar
Antman takes it!

srankmissingnin
I would say that the weakest person who could beat Shiverman is Ghost Rider (and even then I'm not sure)... but honestly we don't know much about him.

Scoobless
Meh, they only have to be fairly agile and fast to beat this guy ... he has to solidify to attack ... Deadpool could probably take him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Meh, they only have to be fairly agile and fast to beat this guy ... he has to solidify to attack ... Deadpool could probably take him.

Like Beast? stick out tongue

He can teleport, phase, turn into smoke, reattach severed limps with out any damage, he doesn't bleed and he can't die... and his guns shot a magical fire (which, considering he fancies himself a "spirit of justice" is likely hellfire). He could just stay intangible and phase of body parts like he did to the guy that attacked him in the dinner.

endrict
Backlash (wildstorm)

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

He can teleport, phase, turn into smoke, reattach severed limps with out any damage, he doesn't bleed and he can't die... and his guns shot a magical fire (which, considering he fancies himself a "spirit of justice" is likely hellfire). He could just stay intangible and phase of body parts like he did to the guy that attacked him in the dinner.

I've only read one story with him in it ... it was a Wolverine comic and Wolvy cut the guys arm off ... if he had cut both his arms off he wouldn't be able to reattach anything.

Deadpool's swords give him better range than Wolvy's claws ... and everytime Shiver fires DP knows he's (at least partially) solid and can shoot back.

And Beast sucks.

llagrok
We don't know the limits of Shiverman so this is really hard to say.

Deadpool would probably try to punch him first, which would result in the loss of a limb or two. Basically SM can just phase, move to someone and they're dead.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

He can teleport, phase, turn into smoke, reattach severed limps with out any damage, he doesn't bleed and he can't die... and his guns shot a magical fire (which, considering he fancies himself a "spirit of justice" is likely hellfire). He could just stay intangible and phase of body parts like he did to the guy that attacked him in the dinner. Meh, Dead Girl can do most of that, and fly, and haunt others with past memories brought to life, and transform/control her detached limbs... smile

That's right. Shamelessly promoting.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Meh, Dead Girl can do most of that, and fly, and haunt others with past memories brought to life, and transform/control her detached limbs... smile

That's right. Shamelessly promoting.

True enough... but she doesn't have a b!tch'n hat.

complexbrother
Grey Gargoyle

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/g_1d/greygargoyle.gif

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/g/greygargoyle.htm

batdude123
Bump...

For no particular reason whatsoever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.