Daredevil vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spankyham
When Daredevil got weapons and the edge in skills, Iron Fist has a VERY deadly punch...

capt it up
I don't agree . I think IF is as skilled if not more so then DD.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil is more skilled, and Iron Fist is boring now anyway....wait a minute all comic books are boring now!!!

capt it up
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil is more skilled, and Iron Fist is boring now anyway....wait a minute all comic books are boring now!!!
I don't agree .

CasanoVa
I think Iron Fist is more skilled, but Daredevil isn't far behind, he compensates with his radar sense. I could see this fight going both ways, it would be extremely close.

Iron Fist 6-7/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Spankyham
When Daredevil got weapons and the edge in skills, Iron Fist has a VERY deadly punch...

danny

jrodslam
Matt. Plus, this has already been done.

Apolloknight
Iron fist.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
DD is far less skilled. Iron Fist is better. 8/10 Daniel Rand'Kai.

jrodslam
^ Daredevil is far less skilled?confused What would lead you to believe that?

jasonk3
Iron-Fist

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
DD is far less skilled. Iron Fist is better. 8/10 Daniel Rand'Kai.

I'd say they are even, but Danny's IF proves to powerful for matt to handle.

Soljer
Iron Fist. The two are probably approximately equal in skill, right along side the likes of Wolverine, Captain America, Batman, Shiva, Shang Chi, Et Cetera.

However, Danny can chi amp to levels of strength and speed that put matt to shame. Not to even mention the fact that he packs a punch that could liquify Daredevil in a single hit.

Daredevil1
I go with Daredevil he's much better at pressure pointing much better of avoiding hits and he has countered the IF technique with his bill clubs before.

This is a very close fight.

DD 5.5/10

norrinradd43
both have old school victories over sabretooth under their belts lol

Cosmo Kramer
true

long pig
Skill wise, they are even. But due to DD's abilities and the fact that they work perfectly with each other, he's a bit above IF.

Spankyham
Wolverine & Cap > Daredevil > Shang Chi = Iron Fist

Daredevil has time on time proven to be a worthy challenge to Cap.
Wolverine, who is equal with Cap, easily handed Shang Chi his ass.
And Shang Chi is equal to Iron Fist in skill.

In skill, Daredevil is a class between Cap and Iron Fist.
So he takes the skill category.

I know ABC logic don't work, but in skill, it does.

long pig
Cap isn't a better fighter. The guy only knows boxing and judo.

Wolverine has never really shown any true skill in fights. If he has no on panel feats of skill, then he doesn't have those skills. Narrators and bios don't mean anything. The only time Wolverine shows even the slightest bit of skill is when he trains. And he had a wood sword.

But, if DD gets hit by the punch, he's dead as hell.

tkitna
I disagree with you Lone Pig. I think Cap is a better fighter. Probably not as good a martial artist, but just for a guy knowing boxing and judo, he sure does kick the crap out of a lot of people.

Alfheim
Originally posted by long pig
Cap isn't a better fighter. The guy only knows boxing and judo.

Wolverine has never really shown any true skill in fights. If he has no on panel feats of skill, then he doesn't have those skills. Narrators and bios don't mean anything. The only time Wolverine shows even the slightest bit of skill is when he trains. And he had a wood sword.

But, if DD gets hit by the punch, he's dead as hell.

This if OT but Cap knew about ninjitsu even before he got frozen. He knows what chi is, chi is an important part of Chinese martial arts therefore he probably knows kung fu and tai chi.

I dunno I think im going for IF, he hits DD with that punch.....TOAST!

Daredevil1
This shows you don't know much on Cap.

That guy has shown skills and training in Aikido, Jui jitsu, wrestling, pressure-pointing, karate, to even concentration on mind/chi focus and others. Caps adept in many styles.

Spankyham
DAREDEVIL ADVANTAGES:
-Senses
-Better shape
-More skilled
-Has a billyclub

IRON FIST ADVANTAGES:
-Has that Chi punch

well, Daredevil would totally dominate him. But Iron Fist is good, he would last until he could land a superpunch, and that's an instant knockout.

Alfheim
hmmm sock?

Spankyham
Originally posted by Alfheim
hmmm sock?

Nope.

Soljer
DAREDEVIL ADVANTAGES:
-Senses
-Has a billyclub

IRON FIST ADVANTAGES:
-Has that Chi punch
-Speed
-Strength

Fixed.

Daredevil1
Strength hell no.

If we look at there strength feats DD has the better ones. Speed is argueable, DD has the better agility and pressure pointing.

Spankyham
Speed is even. Strenght and skill goes to Daredevil.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil wins!

tjcoady
and yet, in every fight, Iron Fist almost never gets close to harming daredevil

norrinradd43
Originally posted by tkitna
I disagree with you Lone Pig. I think Cap is a better fighter. Probably not as good a martial artist, but just for a guy knowing boxing and judo, he sure does kick the crap out of a lot of people. Being a master of boxing and judo would make a person one of the most formitable fighers in the world

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Being a master of boxing and judo would make a person one of the most formitable fighers in the world

Not in a comic world where people know dozens of MA styles.

norrinradd43
yeah but you dont see too many people using Praying Mantis Kung Fu in the UFC everybody uses boxing and a good ammount use judo...I know UFC is not the comics im just saying

jrodslam
Originally posted by tjcoady
and yet, in every fight, Iron Fist almost never gets close to harming daredevil

True, but each fight usually seemed pretty even. Although i must say that Daredevil never quite took Iron Fist seriously in their encounters.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by jrodslam
True, but each fight usually seemed pretty even. Although i must say that Daredevil never quite took Iron Fist seriously in their encounters.

In the third fight it was more serious then usual.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Daredevil1
In the third fight it was more serious then usual.

True. And Matt stated Fist was just better than most.

Daredevil1
No surprise there since Danny is one of the best.

DD had the advantage in that fight but considering they were fighting in DD's style it would only make sense that DD did have the advantage. As he forced Danny to use his style to the point that he had to use his best technique the Iron-Fist tech.

Cosmo Kramer
Why is everyone knocking boxing? Boxing is a very good fighting style to know. It helps me to stay in shape and the work outs are on par with pretty much every martial art. Yeah I may not be able to compete with someone who knows judo or any grappling really, but it gets you in shape and allows you to defend yourself.

jrodslam
I dont think DD had the advantage. If anything, Iron Fist would have more of the advantage because he was using both his style and DD's style combined. Fist was forced to use his ultimate technique because he saw that beating DD was futile.

jrodslam
Why is everyone knocking boxing? Boxing is a very good fighting style to know. It helps me to stay in shape and the work outs are on par with pretty much every martial art. Yeah I may not be able to compete with someone who knows judo or any grappling really, but it gets you in shape and allows you to defend yourself.

I dont think people are knocking boxing as a style, but in terms of knowing multiple styles, boxing isnt very impressive to most when comparing it to "Eastern" styles like, hapkido, jujistsu, etc.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil could beat Iron Fist rather quickly if he wanted. He took out Sabertooth rather easily and Iron Fist couldnt.

Daredevil1
I dont think DD had the advantage. If anything, Iron Fist would have more of the advantage because he was using both his style and DD's style combined. Fist was forced to use his ultimate technique because he saw that beating DD was futile.

He did. If you count all the hits DD hit Danny more giving him the advantage in that battle. He used the IF because he was losing IMO. Danny did the same to Sue in training when he was frustrated and did the same to a crowd of regular people in maximum carnage out of frustration/anger. Danny is a great martial artist but he gets frustrated and hot headed at times.

Also something that should be noted DD was handicapped in that fight as well.

A. His senses were messed up and he was disoriented.

B. He was out of practice because of being in Jail as DD stated this.

jrodslam
DareDevil could beat Iron Fist rather quickly if he wanted. He took out Sabertooth rather easily and Iron Fist couldnt.

I wouldnt quite say that. Daredevil didnt have the easiest time with Sabes when they fought either.

Cosmo Kramer
I have it right here. It was very easy. He threw him around.

jrodslam
He did. If you count all the hits DD hit Danny more giving him the advantage in that battle. He used the IF because he was losing IMO. Danny did the same to Sue in training when he was frustrated and did the same to a crowd of regular people in maximum carnage out of frustration/anger. Danny is a great martial artist but he gets frustrated and hot headed at times.

Also something that should be noted DD was handicapped in that fight as well.

A. His senses were messed up and he was disoriented.

B. He was out of practice because of being in Jail as DD stated this.

Yea, DD hit Fist more, but thats just because hes better than Fist imo, PLUS he ws a bit bloodlusted. However, advantage wise, one would think that Fist would or SHOULD have the advantage due to him using both his and Matts moves.

A.) Also as far as DD being handicapped, i dont think that was the case at all. His hearing and smell was disoriented, but the radar was working fine. The radar woujld help him much more than the other two would while in h2h combat.

B.) Although Matt may have stated and still states that hes a bit rusty, i think thats not saying much because he was still whooping on PLENTY of ass when he was in jail. I dont think it was a good idea for the writers to have him say that when he was a naturall bully in jail, lol.

jrodslam
I have it right here. It was very easy. He threw him around.

I have it as well, and DD didnt handle Sabes easy at all. When he got mad, he landed a nice series of hits on Creed, but the fight could have went on. At the end of that battle, DD wasnt in the best of shape either although it was due to a back hit from Sabes.

Cosmo Kramer
I also have the Iron Fist comic where he fights Saberooth. Sad thing is, it was Creeds first appearance so we cant judge him too much by it. sad

Daredevil1
Yea, DD hit Fist more, but thats just because hes better than Fist imo, PLUS he ws a bit bloodlusted. However, advantage wise, one would think that Fist would or SHOULD have the advantage due to him using both his and Matts moves.

A.) Also as far as DD being handicapped, i dont think that was the case at all. His hearing and smell was disoriented, but the radar was working fine. The radar woujld help him much more than the other two would while in h2h combat.

B.) Although Matt may have stated and still states that hes a bit rusty, i think thats not saying much because he was still whooping on PLENTY of ass when he was in jail. I dont think it was a good idea for the writers to have him say that when he was a naturall bully in jail, lol.

Actually he was just using DD's style. That was the point for him to pretend to be Daredevil. Which I forgot to mention handicaps IF, but as I stated. Makes sense for DD to have the advantage in such a fight.

A. Nope DD uses his senses in conjunction with the radar. Being disoriented in itself is being handicapped.

B. He was rusty because DD trains a lot. Fighting regular joes and training are two seperate indicators factors for being at your best. Your right that it probably didn't hinder him a lot that he's a rookie. But the small disadvantage is there no less.

jrodslam
Actually he was just using DD's style. That was the point for him to pretend to be Daredevil. Which I forgot to mention handicaps IF, but as I stated. Makes sense for DD to have the advantage.

A. Nope DD uses his senses in conjunction with the radar. Being disoriented in itself is being handicapped.

B. He was rusty because DD trains a lot. Fighting regular joes and training are two seperate indicators factors for being at your best. Your right that it probably didn't hinder him a lot that he's a rookie. But the small disadvantage is there no less.

No, Iron Fist was using his own style as well as DD's. "A better Martial Artists than most ive faced. And hes trying to emulate my moves at the same time..." Fist was using a combo of his own style and DD's. All the people who saw Fist as DD just figured he moved like DD and whooped as like DD. Prime example was when Iron Fist fought Deadpool then fought him again as Daredevil. He was combining the styles. Again, which "should" give IF the advantage in a fight.

A.) DD's senses are in conjuction with the radar, however in that situation, his hearing and smell wasnt needed at all. He found Fist. Danny was talking but, Matt couldnt hear. That didnt hinder his fighting at all. Daredevil himself wasnt disoriented. Just his hearing and smell which wasnt needed.

B.) Again, i think having him say he was rusty was bad writing. Matt was fighting since day 1 in jail. He mentioned he was rusty due to lack of training. He didnt appear to need to train. The jail had the weights and other things for him to train. As much as he was fighting, that should have been more than enough training or practice rather, for him to fight and defeat Iron Fist. If its called a disadvantage, so be it, but Iron Fist didnt have any at all. He stayed on the streets, and he combined two different fighting styles which makes him more of a proficient fighter imo.

Daredevil1
No, Iron Fist was using his own style as well as DD's. "A better Martial Artists than most ive faced. And hes trying to emulate my moves at the same time..." Fist was using a combo of his own style and DD's. All the people who saw Fist as DD just figured he moved like DD and whooped as like DD. Prime example was when Iron Fist fought Deadpool then fought him again as Daredevil. He was combining the styles. Again, which "should" give IF the advantage in a fight.

A.) DD's senses are in conjuction with the radar, however in that situation, his hearing and smell wasnt needed at all. He found Fist. Danny was talking but, Matt couldnt hear. That didnt hinder his fighting at all. Daredevil himself wasnt disoriented. Just his hearing and smell which wasnt needed.

B.) Again, i think having him say he was rusty was bad writing. Matt was fighting since day 1 in jail. He mentioned he was rusty due to lack of training. He didnt appear to need to train. The jail had the weights and other things for him to train. As much as he was fighting, that should have been more than enough training or practice rather, for him to fight and defeat Iron Fist. If its called a disadvantage, so be it, but Iron Fist didnt have any at all. He stayed on the streets, and he combined two different fighting styles which makes him more of a proficient fighter imo.

Nope it shouldn't give him the advantage if it hindered him in using it to begin with especially considering DD is the better in his own style. Daredevil uses his senses in hearing for anticipation and understanding what his opponents muscles are leading to do to even hear shifts in the air. Daredevil stated he's disoriented because of that. Look was DD at his regular levels yes or no.

If its no then he was handicapped. If its yes then you have some serious problems to admit it.

B. If you think fighting is the same as training then you don't know much about martial arts to begin with. Point is DD stated it making him handicapped. Since he didn't not just train he did in fact say he's rusty. So rusty in face that DD had to be more lethal then the norm of him holding back against the regular jail in mates.

To deny this it to deny DD was indeed a bit out of practice.

jrodslam
Nope it shouldn't give him the advantage if it hindered him in using it to begin with especially considering DD is the better in his own style. Daredevil uses his senses in hearing for anticipation and understanding what his opponents muscles are leading to do to even hear shifts in the air. Daredevil stated he's disoriented because of that. Look was DD at his regular levels yes or no.

If its no then he was handicapped. If its yes then you have some serious problems to admit it.

B. If you think fighting is the same as training then you don't know much about martial arts to begin with. Point is DD stated it making him handicapped. Since he didn't not just train he did in fact say he's rusty. So rusty in face that DD had to be more lethal then the norm of him holding back against the regular jail in mates.

To deny this it to deny DD was indeed a bit out of practice.

Iron Fist using Daredevils moves or skills didnt hinder him at all. It was him not using the billy club in THAT battle that messed him up. Daredevil doesnt always use his hearing to hear contracting muscles or shifts in the air. As a Daredevil reader you should know that, especially in MOST h2h confrontations. Again, Daredevil didnt state HE was disoriented. Just his hearing and smell when searching for the "imposter", but as he said "My radar spots him". When he was fighting Iron Fist, he wasnt hindered at all. Re-read the issue.

In prior issues to the one we're talking about, Daredevil mentioned being rusty. Rusty because of training? Only sightly due to practice and being sleepy as well. Matt stated that. He had much practice throughout the time in jail though, so what makes you think he was rusty when he fought Iron Fist which was a good while later after much fighting? Please enlighten me. Daredevil wasnt more lethal in jail because he was rusty. He was more lethal in jail because he was desperate and angry. What were you reading?

When DD FIRST got in jail, he mentioned being rusty. We didnt hear anymore about him being rusty since then. Thus like ive been stating, at the time DD fought Fist, he was not rusty nor out of practice and was at no disadvantage at all.

Daredevil1
Iron Fist using Daredevils moves or skills didnt hinder him at all. It was him not using the billy club in THAT battle that messed him up. Daredevil doesnt always use his hearing to hear contracting muscles or shifts in the air. As a Daredevil reader you should know that, especially in MOST h2h confrontations. Again, Daredevil didnt state HE was disoriented. Just his hearing and smell when searching for the "imposter", but as he said "My radar spots him". When he was fighting Iron Fist, he wasnt hindered at all. Re-read the issue.

In prior issues to the one we're talking about, Daredevil mentioned being rusty. Rusty because of training? Only sightly due to practice and being sleepy as well. Matt stated that. He had much practice throughout the time in jail though, so what makes you think he was rusty when he fought Iron Fist which was a good while later after much fighting? Please enlighten me. Daredevil wasnt more lethal in jail because he was rusty. He was more lethal in jail because he was desperate and angry. What were you reading?

When DD FIRST got in jail, he mentioned being rusty. We didnt hear anymore about him being rusty since then. Thus like ive been stating, at the time DD fought Fist, he was not rusty nor out of practice and was at no disadvantage at all.

And in him not using the billy club is a part of DD's style so you answered your own question that it did hinder him. And yes him using DD style of fighting as well hindered him. Next you'll say he can use DD's style as good as DD and use his billy club as good ad DD. Which I'll just put this right now. laughing out loud

He wasn't hindered at all. So him saying he's disoriented because of his smell and hearing being out of wack is normal for you LOL. You have a skewed view of things.

We knew he was rusty in jail and after getting out he tracked down the poser. So yes you just ignore continuity as you see fit. DD had to be more lethal since he was rusty/out of practice in jail. Normally he holds back.

I already showed the comments that DD did state he was rusty. Now you need to show statements that say he was not, in the Danny battle since it was in accordance to what had happened. The burden of proof is on you.

Same for him being handicapped because of his senses the burden of proof is on you since he stated he's not his regular self.

AcousticDoc
DD 9/10 times. that 1/10 for IF is only if he gets a lucky IF punch in.

jrodslam
And in him not using the billy club is a part of DD's style so you answered your own question that it did hinder him. And yes him using DD style of fighting as well hindered him. Next you'll say he can use DD's style as good as DD and use his billy club as good ad DD. Which I'll just put this right now. laughing out loud

Umm, if you look at IF, during his time as DD, he DID use the clubs. In that fight he chose not to. Does that mean Fist was hindered? No. When Daredevil fights, there are moves that he doesnt always do. Does that mean DD is hindered in that fight? No. Nothing was stopping Fist from using the club. I dont see your logic there. Umm, Fist IS good enough to use DD's style just as well. No one else could tell the difference and neither could you or I. He was the only one who could pul it off.

He wasn't hindered at all. So him saying he's disoriented because of his smell and hearing being out of wack is normal for you LOL. You have a skewed view of things.

In the fight with Fist, he didint need the hearing and smell. How many h2h fights does DD use his hearing and smell? Not many. Again, im not getting your logic.

We knew he was rusty in jail and after getting out he tracked down the poser. So yes you just ignore continuity as you see fit. DD had to be more lethal since he was rusty/out of practice in jail. Normally he holds back.

Yes, he was rusty when he FIRST go in jail. He stated not enough practice and sleep. He had much practice and started getting sleep. The rustiness wore off as he whoooped on more ass. When he got out of jail, he was no longer rusty. At least not fighting wise. Again, DD was more ruthless in jail, because he was desperate and angry. Thats all. He was rusty in his FIRST prisoin fight and you never heard a thing about it since.

I already showed the comments that DD did state he was rusty. Now you need to show statements that say he was not, in the Danny battle since it was in accordance to what had happened. The burden of proof is on you.

Like i said, the rusty comment was when DD first appeared in jail. You never showed him saying that after at any point in time. When he was out of jail, he never mentioned being rusty, so you have nothing to base that off of.

Spankyham
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
DD 9/10 times. that 1/10 for IF is only if he gets a lucky IF punch in.

Agreed.

Alfheim
edit

Daredevil1
And you would be wrong since DD stated his first mistake was not using the clubs. LOL yeah I'm sure in your world Danny can fight exactly as good in DD's style. Keep believing it. That fact that you think he can use DD's style as good as DD is quite laughable and entertaining at the same time.

That fact that he was d

isoriented because they were out of sync. The fact that he uses his hearing for everything since he's blind to no the distance of objects or beings, sense muscles tightening, changing. Its not that your not trying to understands.

Denial its not just a river in Egypt.

He didn't need to remind us. He got out of jail and looked for his poser. I proved he was rusty. I see you have no evidence yet? All you do is dodge.

I base on evidence. You base on opinion. Were are your statements for evidence. Thought so.

Cosmo Kramer
Is this still going on? DareDevil wins.

srankmissingnin
Well... um... yeah... after reading The Immortal Iron Fist issue 06, I've decided to change my mind about Daredevil winning. embarrasment

CasanoVa
Bastard!

It's out?

Damn, Demonoid's crashed.

Spoilers?

Cosmo Kramer
I am sure the writers went in the Fist man's favor.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Immortal_Iron_Fist_006.jpg

Danny essentially doubled his power... and Luke Cage told Collen and Misty they should get "gay-married"!

Now go read the issue!

CasanoVa
I guess Orson died? bummer, but going by the Annual they'll be delving into his story more. (one of the reasons I like Brubaker so much, he doesn't back down from doing the expected eg Winter Soldier being Bucky).

"I have the best Kung Fu" laughing out loud

I love Danny more every issue.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CasanoVa
I guess Orson died? bummer, but going by the Annual they'll be delving into his story more. (one of the reasons I like Brubaker so much, he doesn't back down from doing the expected eg Winter Soldier being Bucky).

"I have the best Kung Fu" laughing out loud

I love Danny more every issue.

Yeah, Danny plunged his hands into the dieing Orson's heart and absorbed his chi. It really was a bummer though since Orson was badass.

Brubaker is the shit, I can't wait for his run on Wolverine... lets hope it's good enough to get rid off the bad taste of Loeb and Way have left in my mouth.

Cosmo Kramer
who was the other devil by the way? And what happened between Matt, Frank, Fisk and Bullseye?

CasanoVa
Other Devil = Iron Fist.

Matt fought Bullseye, who accidently shot out Fisk's kneecap, Matt knocked Bullseye out and Frank pretended to be using Matt as a hostage so they could escape.

Cosmo Kramer
****! Maybe I should of just had the guts to walk into Rays Mini Video and buy the comic myself. But who has the money now of days?

Spankyham
Cosmo Kramer = Whirly

jrodslam
And you would be wrong since DD stated his first mistake was not using the clubs. LOL yeah I'm sure in your world Danny can fight exactly as good in DD's style. Keep believing it. That fact that you think he can use DD's style as good as DD is quite laughable and entertaining at the same time.

Fist has used the clubs before, and pretty well at that. I dont know about you, but i sure as hell thought this was Matt. And im sure im not the only one who thought either Matt was escaping prison or it was Fist because he knows Matts style so well. When they fight, i really cant tell the difference. But im sure you could.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3306/scan0018qa2.th.jpg

Because Fist CHOSE not to use the clubs, doesnt mean he was hindered in that fight.

/That fact that he was disoriented because they were out of sync. The fact that he uses his hearing for everything since he's blind to no the distance of objects or beings, sense muscles tightening, changing. Its not that your not trying to understand.

Matt was chasing/looking for the imposter around the city. His hearing and smell being disoriented hindered hm in that scenario. Once he found the imposter, his sense of hearing and smell were irrelevant. Hell, he wasnt trying to hear what the imposter was saying anyways because he was in such a rage and his heart was beating to loud. How often does Daredevil rely on hearing muscle tightening and changinig when in h2h? if youre a Daredevil reader, youd know that he doesnt do that to often, save for when hes fighting someone physically superior to him, like Spiderman, Hyde, etc. Doing that against regular street thugs and opponents like Cap, Punisher, Wolverine, etc is highly rare, and i know you know that.

He didn't need to remind us. He got out of jail and looked for his poser. I proved he was rusty. I see you have no evidence yet? All you do is dodge.

He didnt need to remind us? Ummm, being rusty wasnt mentioned for over 10 issues, lol. You didnt prove he was rusty at all at the time of his encounter with Iron Fist. All you proved is that once traveling in the city, his hearing and smelling was messed up slightly. That didnt hinder his fighting ability with Iron Fist at all. I have no evidence of what? Matt not beng rusty?

This is matts FIRSt fight in over a month. He mentions being rusty at first due to no practice and no sleep, and saying that they'll do.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6730/dd82023ny9.th.jpghttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5949/dd82024dh1.th.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3568/dd82025ai8.th.jpg

Now, that he got the rust off, he continues to whoops ass. Arms and legs broken and several teeth missing. But to you, hes rusty right?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9791/daredevilv208318ct5.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6940/daredevilv208319ps8.th.jpg

jrodslam
Here, he goes into ninja/DD mode. But i guess hes still rusty huh?

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8089/dd84005rs4.th.jpghttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2842/dd84011ud2.th.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2712/dd84012ru6.th.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3279/dd84013ts7.th.jpghttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8603/dd84014zq6.th.jpghttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7613/dd84015ee5.th.jpg

Les not forget about the huge fight he and Kingpin had against the entire jail, where the bodies were just piling up. Then he took down Bullseye, but i guess again, he was still rusty.

I base on evidence. You base on opinion. Were are your statements for evidence. Thought so.

You have yet to prove Matt was rusty during his fight with Iron Fist. Ive given you proof that Matt was n longer rusty at the time of fighting Fist. You cant prove otherwise. Nice try though.

Cosmo Kramer
Cosmo Kramer = Whirly

confused What? What do you mean? embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.