Harry Potter Fanz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potterz honey
look,i have to ask.FOR ALL THE PPL WHO DONT LIKE HARRY POTTER DOU HAV A REASON U DONT LIKE IT OR DO U JUST NOT LYKE IT BECAUSE SO MANY OTHER PPL(like half the world) LIKES IT?

and for the ppl who LOVE HARRY POTTER,WHY DO YOU LIKE IT.(i mean i lov harry potter and i no why but why do u?)IS IT BECAUSE ITS POPULAR?cuz if that why plz overcome ur addiction.HARRY POTTER FANZ ARE PPL WHO LIKE HARRY POTTER BECAUSE JKROWLING IS SUCH A FABULOUS WRITER WHO HAS CREATED A WORLD WE ALL LOVE(hopefully)EVERYONE NOS THAT THE BOOKS ARE REALLY MUCH,MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIES.THEY SHUD MAKE THE MOVIES LONGER SO THWEY CUD DO THE BOOKS JUSTICE

exanda kane
If you enjoy the series, one might hope it would affect your writing a little more :/

Running Mascara
I lked it since I was in the fourth grade ermmhappy Thought they were great ever since ermmhappy My teacher got me addicted to them, and back then I didn't know they were popular, and besides I don't follow the crowd. Although sometimes I turn around and see some people stalking me weep

no expression Nuff said

The Phantom
Originally posted by Running Mascara
I lked it since I was in the fourth grade ermmhappy Thought they were great ever since ermmhappy My teacher got me addicted to them, and back then I didn't know they were popular, and besides I don't follow the crowd. Although sometimes I turn around and see some people stalking me weep

no expression Nuff said Word for word for me.

Edit: There are threads on this already. Please use search engine and turn off your caps. Also, learn proper grammar and spelling. Please and thank you.

~KoK!~
Originally posted by potterz honey
look,i have to ask.FOR ALL THE PPL WHO DONT LIKE HARRY POTTER DOU HAV A REASON U DONT LIKE IT OR DO U JUST NOT LYKE IT BECAUSE SO MANY OTHER PPL(like half the world) LIKES IT?

and for the ppl who LOVE HARRY POTTER,WHY DO YOU LIKE IT.(i mean i lov harry potter and i no why but why do u?)IS IT BECAUSE ITS POPULAR?cuz if that why plz overcome ur addiction.HARRY POTTER FANZ ARE PPL WHO LIKE HARRY POTTER BECAUSE JKROWLING IS SUCH A FABULOUS WRITER WHO HAS CREATED A WORLD WE ALL LOVE(hopefully)EVERYONE NOS THAT THE BOOKS ARE REALLY MUCH,MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIES.THEY SHUD MAKE THE MOVIES LONGER SO THWEY CUD DO THE BOOKS JUSTICE FER ALL DA PEAPL WHO TIPEEE IN ALL CAPS AND SUCKA SPEELING, CAN GAO TO HALL!

Sparkling Heart
Lolz

Running Mascara
Yall are so cruel ermmhappy

Sparkling Heart
Including me?

Running Mascara
Nah ermmhappy

The Phantom
Topic, topic, stay on the topic.

Sparkling Heart
Kay,Phantom!doped

potterz honey
YEAH ITS COMP. LANGUAGE SMARTIE AND I KNOW MY CAPS IS ON.(GUESS Y CUZ I PUT IT THERE.)And for those people who have a problem with my spelling and grammar,is this better?Thank you in advance.(btw,my bad!,by the way I'm an excellent English student and this is supposed to be about Harry Potter and not English class.)

The Phantom
Originally posted by potterz honey
YEAH ITS COMP. LANGUAGE SMARTIE AND I KNOW MY CAPS IS ON.(GUESS Y CUZ I PUT IT THERE.)And for those people who have a problem with my spelling and grammar,is this better?Thank you in advance.(btw,my bad!,by the way I'm an excellent English student and this is supposed to be about Harry Potter and not English class.) I love it when new people try and stick up for themselves.

RoguePw25
potterz honey Please do not use CAPS LOCK like that. It sounds like you are shouting. Also we do have threads on this already, please use the search.

Phantom: and anyone else. Please help me out and REPORT threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.