Bruenor and Drizzt vs Ronin and echo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Ronin (Hawlk eye) and echo have standered equiptment

as does Bruenor and Drizzt

who wins?

outavodka
ARE YOU NUTS!!!Now im not a D&D nut but this is not a fair fight at all plus Driz solos the team.
besides you let driz keep his swords.

capt it up
Originally posted by outavodka
ARE YOU NUTS!!!Now im not a D&D nut but this is not a fair fight at all plus Driz solos the team.
besides you let driz keep his swords.
maybe maybe not. Some people think comic characters would reck these guys I don't agree, but thats what many think thats why I did not give them harder challangers.

capt it up
drizzt's swords are not that great. Wulgar hammers better and Bruenor Axe is as well in my opinion.

DigiMark007
Drizzt's sword can freeze sh*t solid in a localized area if the comics are canon. The other one's also diamond-edged. I'm not so sure his weapons are anything to scoff at.

But yeah, D&D Ftw! I don't think we were being fanboys when we put Drizzt in low meta (Bruenor's a bit of a stretch for that category in my eyes, but capt thinks otherwise and I won't directly refute it since he does have some good showings).

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Drizzt's sword can freeze sh*t solid in a localized area if the comics are canon. The other one's also diamond-edged. I'm not so sure his weapons are anything to scoff at.

But yeah, D&D Ftw! I don't think we were being fanboys when we put Drizzt in low meta (Bruenor's a bit of a stretch for that category in my eyes, but capt thinks otherwise and I won't directly refute it since he does have some good showings).
Are you sure about the freezing part. I think you mean it is made for killing demons. I don't recall it ever being able to freeze any one, but I could be mistaken.

I did not mean there not good I ment weapons such as walfgar hammer is far more powerful overall. Though wulfgar would get stomped by drizzt.

Me either I agree drizzt and Bruenor should be low meta though many won't agree.

I don't see Bruenor as a stretch at all. He strength levels, stamina and durability are all with in the meta range as ius drizzt speed, agility and reflexes. They both have different reasons for being in the low meta class. Also bruenor has some crazy reflkex feats of his own.

Bruenor over looked quite a bit. Maybe it due to drizzt being the may character, but I still can't believe there people out there who think wulfgar could beat Bruenor. Honestly wulfgar a joke to bruenor or drizzt both of which have beat him at least once if not twice very easily.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
Ronin (Hawlk eye) and echo have standered equiptment

as does Bruenor and Drizzt

who wins?

team one

Soljer
So, Digi, why is it that any other non-comic thread (ones that would be a lot more interesting and popular than this one) gets immediately closed, but something involving an overrated black-elf gets passed over like there isn't a damned thing wrong with it?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
So, Digi, why is it that any other non-comic thread (ones that would be a lot more interesting and popular than this one) gets immediately closed, but something involving an overrated black-elf gets passed over like there isn't a damned thing wrong with it?

Each character is dealt with on an individual basis. Drizzt has a sizable following, an ongoing comic book run, and no other logical place to put him (game or SW vs. forum). I let others in like Godzilla, Snake, Transformers, etc. that are just as known for other mediums as comics.

So in other words, the rules I adhere to as a mod are vague enough to allow some subjective decision-making, which is necessary when you're talking about literally thousands of characters. If you feel a particular decision is unfair, we can talk (via PM), and I'm usually open to differences of opinion if they have valid points.

Anyway, to address capt, I coulda sworn Drizzt froze some dude's arm (or maybe it was Errtu). Anyway, I'll have a look. In any case, it's a great counter to fire of any sort, and probably has some other small uses.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by capt it up
Are you sure about the freezing part. I think you mean it is made for killing demons. I don't recall it ever being able to freeze any one, but I could be mistaken.

I did not mean there not good I ment weapons such as walfgar hammer is far more powerful overall. Though wulfgar would get stomped by drizzt.

Me either I agree drizzt and Bruenor should be low meta though many won't agree.

I don't see Bruenor as a stretch at all. He strength levels, stamina and durability are all with in the meta range as ius drizzt speed, agility and reflexes. They both have different reasons for being in the low meta class. Also bruenor has some crazy reflkex feats of his own.

Bruenor over looked quite a bit. Maybe it due to drizzt being the may character, but I still can't believe there people out there who think wulfgar could beat Bruenor. Honestly wulfgar a joke to bruenor or drizzt both of which have beat him at least once if not twice very easily. Holy shit!

This is the least spelling mistakes I have ever saw from you!

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Each character is dealt with on an individual basis. Drizzt has a sizable following, an ongoing comic book run, and no other logical place to put him (game or SW vs. forum). I let others in like Godzilla, Snake, Transformers, etc. that are just as known for other mediums as comics.

So in other words, the rules I adhere to as a mod are vague enough to allow some subjective decision-making, which is necessary when you're talking about literally thousands of characters. If you feel a particular decision is unfair, we can talk (via PM), and I'm usually open to differences of opinion if they have valid points.

Anyway, to address capt, I coulda sworn Drizzt froze some dude's arm (or maybe it was Errtu). Anyway, I'll have a look. In any case, it's a great counter to fire of any sort, and probably has some other small uses.
Im not sure you may be right. If you find it please notify me so I can add it to my drizzt respect thread I am creating.

I know the blade stops fire. It may freeze too. I know it can draw the energy straight from demons that it strikes.

starlock
Bruenor and drizzt for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.